Fat Tuesday Flirt Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzie went stiff and I guess Ron had his fingers inside her. She rocked on his hand and fished his cock out of his trunks. That was giving me ideas of my own and I let my hand stray down and inside Zack's trunks. Why wasn't I surprised to find him rock hard? Meanwhile, he pushed a hand inside my bikini top and was lightly massaging my breast. Barry, though, was so busy watching what was going on across the pool that he missed what was right next to him. Soon Zack and I were so distracted with each other that we forgot about Suzie and Ron completely.

While we kissed, I leaned forward and Zack unhooked my top and tossed it away. The warm August air felt good on my bare breasts, but his hands felt even better. As he moved down my body I couldn't reach Zack's shaft any longer so I leaned my head back and closed my eyes while he worked on me. His mouth replaced his hands on my breasts and he paid long, loving attention to the right before moving to the left. I heard the door to the changing room slam shut and figured Suzie and Ron must have gone off for more privacy. It flashed through my mind that Barry would be paying attention to me now, but Zack's mouth and hands felt to good to concentrate on that. He was rubbing my pussy in little circles through my bikini panties and I was sick of the teasing. I just wanted him to pull them off. Actually I remember that's exactly what I was thinking when I felt a second pair of hands.

At first I was too shocked to even move, which gave the boys time to make me melt even more. Barry was suddenly on the other side of me, kissing and nibbling my right breast while Zack continued on the left. God, their hungry mouths felt good. It seemed like hands were everywhere. Barry was caressing my bare tummy and running his fingers through my hair while Zack kept teasing me through my panties. It would have been so easy to drop into that abyss of lust, but I was still dangling from the last, thin thread of my morality. Showing off was one thing, but wouldn't a full-blown threesome make me a slut? No, Mo, you don't have to answer that.

"Guys, wait," I murmured, trying to keep my head straight. The pure sex pumping through my body was more intoxicating than any drug. "I'm not sure we should be doing this." Zack fingered my clit and I arched my back and gasped. They didn't want to make it easy.

"Katy, don't pretend like you don't want this. You love to be wanted, you need to be desired. You've been getting your kicks showing off for weeks now. This is just the next step. You want to be desired by both of us and now we're both going to show you how fucking hot you are." He said all this while kissing the sweet spot on the side of my neck and I couldn't disagree with anything he said. I did want them both to want me and if I was honest I knew what the logical conclusion of all my teasing of Barry was. I looked at the dark-haired boy and while he still wasn't my type the way he was staring at me did make me want to fuck him. There was no denying it. His desire really was my drug.

I moaned a simple, "Okay," and gave myself over to the boys.

With my complete surrender the boys moved into high gear. Zack moved down to the foot of the lounge, while Barry kept his focus up top. Rolling down my bottoms, Zack spread my thighs and split my lips so he could go to work with his tongue. That boy really was a master and had me gasping and moaning quickly, while Barry divided his attention between my breasts, attacking my nipples. God, it felt like I was throbbing everywhere, my nipples in time to my clit. The boys had me writhing all over that lounge, craving their attentions. I threw my head back and screamed into the night when I came, dig my nails in the backs of both boys' heads.

Even after I came Zack kept licking my pussy hungrily, but Barry looked me in the eyes and kissed me, shoving his tongue harshly into my mouth. He wasn't the greatest kisser, but I felt his lust in that kiss and that was all I needed. As I kissed him I reached into his trunks and rubbed his rock hard cock. He wasn't near as big as his friend, but he was thick and I knew it would be enough to please me. Barry stood up straight and dropped his trunks. He knelt on the lounge right beside my head and his cock wagged in my face. Feeling so dirty, I grabbed him up and shoved him in my mouth, deep throating him in an instant. He cradled the back of my head, lifting my face, and fucked my mouth hard, his balls slapping my chin. I could see weeks of pent up desire written all over his face and I sucked him hard, thrilled by how much he wanted me.

"Fuck yeah, that's so fucking hot. Suck it, Katy! Suck it, hard!" Barry grunted. It wasn't easy keeping up with him, especially with Zack distracting me down below, but I did my best.

Zack's tongue left my pussy, but the way Barry held my head I couldn't see what he was doing. In a second, however, Ifelt what he was up to. He lifted my legs into the air and plunged his prick inside me. There was a loudsquish as Zack split me open and started hammering his cock home. Now I really couldn't concentrate on giving Barry a good blowjob, but he seemed more than happy to fuck my mouth as long as I kept my lips tight. I was moaning into Barry's prick and I held onto the lounge for dear life, but aside from that I just lie there and let the guys have their way with me. The constant waves of pleasure crashing over me felt like one long, drawn out orgasm. It was so amazing.

After a couple minutes, the boys decided to switch off. Zack told Barry that he had to feel how tight my pussy was, which I took as a compliment. Isn't it? The boys positioned me on my hands and knees and the lounge and Zack knelt by my face while Barry lined up behind me. Barry got to me first, sinking his cock into me with no resistance. He gripped my ass and pulled me back into him while Zack fed me his cock. It was more of an effort to stretch my mouth around Zack, but I was up to the challenge. Zack held onto my face and fucked my mouth while Barry pulled me back onto his cock and it felt like the guys were playing a tug-of-war with me. Zack's cock slipped into my throat, muffling my screams and Barry playfully smacked my ass.

"Damn, her fucking ass is so sweet, dude," Barry said, smacking it again. "Katy's such a good fuck."

"I know, dude, didn't I tell you. She's fuckin' wild. Never met a girl who loved cock so much. She's so fuckin' hot like she was built just for fucking." Zack added. Should I have been horrified to hear the guys discussing me like that? Probably, but I ate it up. I came so hard listening to them talking about me. They were right, I did love it and I loved hearing how sexy they thought I was. All I wanted at that moment was to make those two guys cum.

I came at least one more time first, but I did make the guys cum, both inside me and on me. Barry lost it first. One moment his balls were slapping my thighs and the next he was grunting and spurting inside me. He pulled out before he was finished and I felt his hot cum rain down on my upturned ass. I knew it must have been quite a sight. Soon after, Zack shot his load too. I swallowed every last drop, not wanting to waste a bit.

When they finished, the guys pulled back and I just collapsed onto the lounge, exhausted and burned out. I just wanted to curl into a ball and go to sleep, but I was naked poolside and that wasn't an option. I could tell Zack and Barry were talking about me as they pulled on their trunks, but I didn't pay attention to what they said. Zack thoughtfully handed me the pieces of my bikini and I put it back on and gathered my things. I realized that we were the last people there, which meant that Suzie and Ron must have come out of the changing room while I was fucking the boys. I turned bright red and prayed that Suzie wouldn't start any rumors about what a slut I was. The last thing I wanted was that kind of a reputation.

The boys were only around for another week and a half after that before going back to college. I was still mostly with Zack alone, but we did have a few more threesomes, one of which I initiated. When they left I was full of mixed emotions. I knew I would miss Zack terribly, but I was afraid of what I'd turned into that summer and I was relieved he was gone because if he'd stuck around who knew how far down that forbidden road I would have gone.

+++

"And you never heard from Zack again?" Mo asked.

Katy drained the last of her drink and shook her head. "Nope. He went back to college and I never saw him again, but I didn't real expect to. Like I said, it wasn't like we were boyfriend and girlfriend. I knew the score."

"I can't believe you never told me any of this. That's a crazy story!"

"How could I? Yeah, I enjoyed it all while it was happening, but I was ashamed of myself. We weren't raised to be that kind of girl. What would the nuns have said? It's only now that I know you can understand."

Mo smiled at that. "I guess I really can understand. I feel so sexy with Tai and Andy, but it's not quite like you describe. I'm not advertising our relationship, but I'm not ashamed of it either. I feel totally free for the first time in my life. I don't know if I could have walked away like you did."

"Well, Zack leaving made it easier. And of course, I was scared of turning into a stripper or a porn star. About a month later I met Brian and he was great and he made me feel safe. He's a good man and he loves me and that's been enough."

"And you never missed what you felt with Zack?"

"I never thought about it. I buried it. And it worked for what, thirteen years? But that night when those younger guys started hitting on us just brought it all back. The way Mike looked at me, it was just like with Zack and it all came rushing back, everything I'd suppressed all those years."

"Yeah, that was pretty amazing. I never thought a man would look at me like that again. That night woke me up too, but I guess I don't have to face the consequences you do. Couldn't you leave it alone after that night and bury the past again?"

"I thought I could. I tried very hard, but then I came home and Brian's friends were flirty and I got into it and things crossed that line and I couldn't stop myself. I couldn't stop myself until I made all of them want me, even though I knew what it would mean. Maybe deep down I hoped that they would restrain themselves out of loyalty to Brian."

Mo snorted. "Please, guys only have one loyalty and that's to their dicks. You've dug quite a hole for yourself. What are you gonna do? Even if it doesn't come out this weekend you can't depend on your secret staying safe, not with that many people involved."

"I know. I know. I owe Brian the truth, but I know it'll end my marriage. There's no way he'll forgive me. Plus, he'll hate all his friends. This is going to destroy his world. Maybe I should keep my fingers crossed and pray."

"I don't think this is the sort of thing God is likely to help you with. Do you know what you want? If you have these feelings and can't bury them again do you even want to be married? Even if Brian could forgive you, could you stay faithful?"

Katy fought back tears. That was the million-dollar question and one she'd been asking herself for weeks. It was what she was really agonizing over. She loved her husband, but since her long suppressed desires had been awakened could she stay married to him? If she was going to try and stay with Brian it had to be for the right reasons and not just to hide.

"I just don't know."

Mo gave Katy a hug and said, "Before you do anything figure that out, but you can't take forever. If you wait too long you might find your decisions being made for you." Mo's cell phone rang and danced across the bar as it vibrated. She shot Katy an apologetic look and picked it up. She mostly kept to one-word answers, but Katy could tell one of her friend's young lovers was on the phone, probably wondering where she was. Katy felt guilty for interrupting her friend's evening and when Mo hung up Katy told her she really should go and keep her plans.

"I'm not going to leave you like this. You really shouldn't be alone."

"But I don't want to ruin your Friday night. I'm sure you've been looking forward to this."

"It's not like the boys are going anywhere. Really, I'm not going to take off when you need me."

"That's sweet, but I don't need anymore guilt. Go. I'm a big girl. I can look after myself."

"Why don't you come with me?"

Katy laughed. "You can't be serious. The last thing I need right now is to tag along for your threesome."

"If you're with us we're not going to do anything."

"I don't want to be a third…err…fourth wheel. Besides, what if Mike is around."

"Mike usually makes himself scarce when I go over to see the boys and you won't be a fourth wheel. Tai and Andy are always asking about you. They think you're cool. They're always saying you should come out and party again."

"I don't know, Mo." Actually, Katydid know and she knew it was a bad idea, sort of like returning to the scene of the crime. But the many glasses of wine she'd consumed were clouding her judgment and maybe hanging out with some people she didn't really know was what she needed. The guys were fun and it would keep her mind off her troubles.

"You're too drunk to drive and I'm not leaving you here, so what choice do you have anyway?"

"Okay, but you have to promise you'll behave."

"Scouts honor," Mo promised.

"Weren't you thrown out of Girl Scouts?" Katy asked.

To be continued…