All Comments on 'Fat Tuesday Flirt'

by Jake Marlow

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Spare me!!!

For fuck's sake, mr/mrs aids & stds - it's a fantasy!

It's not meant to be real - get a life you tosser! If stories on this site bother you, then fuck off to where you won't get upset. Don't spoil the daydreaming for the rest of us.

For the record I liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great job

Hope to hear about the ladies again soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great

great story jake

dont mind the jerks its sunday and they all come on here to preach to us as they jerk off to porn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Extra marital sex

Cheating on a partner with no consequences?

Load of shit. Never happened.

The facts always come out - somewhere - eventually.

Too unbelievable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story

I love stories like this. Mature women intending to have innocent fun get in over their heads and give up their charms, loving it because it is so dirty to them. Well written, great effort. Please write more in this ilk and ignore the bugs who are reading erotic stories and bitching about the stories being erotic?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well written story

Just leaves me wondering what the wives are going to do when the boys show up with the video tape, or some friend of Kate's husband shows him the MILF site where their night's activities are posted.

chasteonechasteoneabout 19 years ago
You would think that this was an autobiography....

but who really cares if the husband's find out or if they contract some STD?? This story is a work of fiction that happens in a world that these things just don't matter. What does count is that it is a pretty good storyline, well written and I, for one enjoyed it.

Keep up the good work.

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Very, Very, Very, Very good!

For those that are afraid of STDs, AIDS, etc., etc. These fantasy stories never do have these in them unless they are injected in by the author. This was a very outstanding story.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
good

good story well written, great fanasy... good time for the wifes at least

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Unbelievable

I'm all for sexy erotic stories, but even in the fantasy land of Literotica , it's hard to believe four adult married women could be as stupid as the four described in this story. The 4 twenty year olds must have figured they hit the jackpot meeting four shapely women as dumb and/or as drunk as these four. As one of your readers said, --"sooner or later the story will get out by some casual friend or by one of the girls getting pissed at the others about something or other" the Ct Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fantasy that no one gets hurt

Well written and told but without even a little touch of reality - another fuck and suck story in never never land which is where it should be.

The fantasy however is twisted and contorted. It implies that no one got hurt or will be affected. It implies No self respect lost - that no one knows (so far) and everyone got off scott free - it implies No harm known so No foul - but we all know thats not true and its part of the reason it arouses our senses which is why we are here. It always come out in time doesn't it - just not erotic to say so here.

The normal people like the arousal aspect - get off and put it away. The teenagers will put it in the memory bank then remember to look for middle aged women with nice tits with anticipation and some purpose. The sickies will hope for bastard babies and the wives husbands wanting to watch next time.

Gosh everyone seems to win - or do they author? No marital consequence consistantly seems a bit far fetched and your story about the friends $10,000 bet was really a cuckolding story wasn't it. My bet is you will get a bit more jaded as time goes on and the sickies will love that and so will you for a while - so have fun and don't think about it for now.

Pretty talented - wonder why the lower quality themes tho when you could do so much better - Please think about where you are going. Try respecting yourself more as a start. We have enough sickies authors and need more entertaining ones!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Could happen

Women are vindictive. When together, women are ruthless. Don't think for a second that this couldn't happen. Maybe not all 4 girls fooling around, but at least 2 or 3. We're all human. We all have needs and we all make mistakes. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
100

I read some of the new stories from the past few days earlier, and I have to say this is the only one that stuck with me. I think there were minor problems with characterization (a story involving this many people should probably move a bit slower so that we can have something besides hair color to attach not only to the girls but the guys), but for the most part it's a solid work.

sa2222sa2222about 19 years ago
Brilliant

Wow, what a great story. I rarely comment, but I enjoyed this one. This is very erotic, and a fantasy of all fantasies. This one is a classic in my book.

Some of you people are on the wrong site if don't appreciate this story. If you don't like it, fine, but seriously...it's FICTION! Geez.

DangerfieldDangerfieldover 13 years ago
The best I've read in a long time...

This was one of the hottest stories I've read in a long time. Very well-written; I felt like I was there. I love stories that push the boundaries right up to the edge and sometimes a little past in an illicit fashion. I'm on to part 2...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the crapiest bullshit story I ever skipped thru !!

Just a heap of self serving mindless crap by inept halfvit. -0 !!!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5***** story! One of the best! Original and Creative!

This story was HOT. And, the nice thing is that everyone was nice and they all had fun without anyone being harmed.

Of course, I thought they should have showered at the house and brushed their hair and all in case a husband was awake when they got home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What a crap.

Bad story without any writing skill. Disconnected and very difficult to read. Definite 1 star!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just garbage.

"1*" !!

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 11 years ago
This is my all time favorite story (series)

I was disappointed when you removed it from ES.com ! I'm a sucker for a happy ending so I didn't care for your ending. But it's still my favorite! Curious why did you remove it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great story, I hope there are more chapters coming, and more than you've already posted!

But I live in New Orleans and bars don't close early on Fat Tuesday.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
The continuation...

If there was a continuation, that would be about divorce!!! She cheated, disrespected her husband, their marriage and their children if they were parents...And she was happy in the end? 1*

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

impo is right.

Just an amoralistic selfish cheating cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And she really bitched

When she was served,right?... too many people involved tokeepa secret....so I really want to read the BTB story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How glad was she

When the video leaked to her husband and he had her served?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

He wasn't really asleep,.he was.making plans to burn the whore down. Won't the cheating bitch be surprised.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish this site would allow negative ratings. I give it a -5.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The women's secret is safe. They have been going out together on fat Tuesday, getting drunk, and getting laid most of the years since they were 18. The husbands know they go out on fat Tuesday. If the husbands were concerned they won't let their wives go. Morality aside, it is a once a year fling that everyone pretends doesn't happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous