Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I—I'm sorry, Dorian. I'm not usually like this, but...you okay?" Eden asked as she caressed the older woman's arm.

"To be honest, I'm a bit nervous." Dorian confessed. "It's been quite a while, and I have to admit I'm probably a little rusty at this...besides, I never expected to go home tonight with a young woman as beautiful as you." Now Dorian gently grasped the girl's chin and kissed her once again. "Would you like to see the rest of the house, sweetheart?"

Eden replied with a silent nod. She knew Dorian had no intentions of giving her a proper tour of the house and she didn't care. The butch woman got up and switched off the kitchen lights. Now the girl rose from the sofa and followed Dorian up the stairs and into the master bedroom.

Dorian left the lights switched off, and instead, she pulled the bedroom door partway closed behind her. The bright light emanating from the hallway flooded the space with a soft golden glow. The butch librarian approached Eden and took the girl in her arms. As they kissed, she was caught off guard by her young lover's wandering hands caressing her sides and brushing against her flat chest. Her skin felt like it was on fire and the room started to spin. The old dyke's legs started to buckle as Eden led her over to the bed.

"Goodness—what's happening?" Dorian wondered as she sank onto the edge of the mattress. She turned to Eden and brushed the girl's lovely dark hair away from her face and caressed her cheek. "If I didn't know better, I'd swear you put a spell on me or something."

The two lovers exchanged another lingering soulful kiss. This time, Dorian focused on the sensation of the beautiful girl's tongue caressing hers, and the sensual way her lips moved when their mouths came together. But after a few minutes of this, the old dyke suddenly pulled away when she realized that the girl managed to untuck her shirt from her waistband.

"Something wrong?" Eden whispered. "Am I going too fast, or...?"

"No, no, honey, you're..." Dorian started. Her otherwise gruff voice was audibly shaking and she stared down at her lap to avoid making eye contact with the girl. "You're a lot younger than I am, and I'm not much to look at these days...I—I just don't want to disappoint you."

"I doubt you'll disappoint me." Eden said. "I've always admired the way you look. You're unique...and very sexy."

Eden started to lift the front of Dorian's turtleneck shirt, and almost as soon as she did this, the old dyke began to experience a sort of low-grade panic. It had been so long since she'd been with another woman! And she certainly had never been with anyone as young and beautiful as Eden Ellis. Her previous lover, Kate, was feminine, but she was also bookish and rather plain—typical for a librarian.

"Relax, Dorian, you're white as a ghost!" Eden said, trying her best to put her much older lover at ease. At last she managed to work the turtleneck over Dorian's head. "You look amazing...just the way I imagined." She tossed the shirt aside.

Eden's hands went to the butch woman's breasts, tentatively massaging the sensitive little swells through the flimsy cups of her plain white bra. Dorian's breath caught in her throat and a soft whimper of pleasure escaped her lips. Her nipples responded instantly to the girl's tender touch and her flesh prickled with goosebumps. The girl slowly reached around her lover's back and fumbled with the clasp of her bra. Seconds later, the old dyke was topless.

Eden bit her lip as she gazed at her lover's middle-aged body. Dorian Harper looked quite striking for a woman in her late 40's. Her very light, very ginger hair made her already fair complexion look ghostly white. Her body was very lean, almost gaunt, and the swells of her breasts were almost imperceptible. The girl's hand closed over the left breast and her fingertips caressed the shriveled little areola.

"Wish I was this perky." Eden softly mused.

"Guess it's easy to be perky when you've got nothing in the first place."

Dorian gasped as the girl's mouth closed over her breast, gently suckling and teasing the translucent little nipple. For the last few hours, the librarian endured a sort of agonizing tingle. The nagging sensation intensified now and spread. Slowly she brought her hand up to cradle the back of the girl's head as she nursed.

"Unnnghh..." Dorian moaned softly.

After a minute or so, Eden pulled away. Her lovely brown eyes widened as something else suddenly piqued her interest. When Dorian realized what her young lover was staring at, her cheeks turned bright red with shame and she clasped her arms together to keep the girl from staring.

"I, uh...wasn't expecting things to get this far tonight..."

"Dorian, it's okay, really!" Eden reassured the old dyke as she gently coaxed her to raise an arm.

A modest spray of light ginger hair filled the milk white hollows of Dorian's underarms. The old dyke was mortified when the girl softly raked her fingertips through the small tufts. She mumbled something about a lingering bout of sudden depression brought on by Kate's death, and how she assumed that there was no point in shaving anymore as long as her body was clean and her clothing and hair were neat and presentable.

"Well you haven't managed to scare me off yet." Eden purred. "I think you're perfect as you are!"

Dorian's shame over the self-perceived neglect of her body dissolved as they shared another deep soulful kiss. Eden slowly stood now and removed her shoes. "You can look but don't touch...yet!" The girl teased as she reached behind to unfasten the small hook in the back of her slinky little dress.

Eden had the old dyke's undivided attention which she intended to fully exploit. She began to perform a striptease, lewdly gyrating her shapely hips while slipping the thin little straps off first one shoulder, and then the other. Dorian's mouth fell open and her hoary blue eyes took in the sight of her young lover's breasts as they finally sprang free from the silky garment.

"God, you're beautiful, honey..." Dorian breathed.

There was no doubt that Eden Ellis was a knockout. Her youthful body was tantalizingly slender and taut with curves in all the right places. Her breasts were full and round with rosy pink areolas and pebble hard nipples. Dorian guessed that the girl was probably a C cup if she had worn a bra under that dress, but she was glad she didn't. It definitely would have ruined the look otherwise.

Eden snatched the butch woman's hand and pressed her fingertips against the damp cotton crotch of her panties. "Oooohhh...I'm so horny and you haven't touched me all night!" She teased. She shifted her stance a little to give her lover better access.

"You're so beautiful," Dorian mused. "And so wet, honey...is that for me?"

"Mmm, hmmm..." The girl softly cooed.

For a minute or so, Dorian gently stroked and prodded the girl's panty covered mound. Her exploration gradually became firmer and more invasive. She was tempted to pull the soaking wet panty crotch aside, but before she could, Eden gently pushed her hand away.

The girl slowly pulled her panties off and tossed them aside. She sank to her knees and reached for Dorian's feet, removing the older woman's shoes and socks. Now the old dyke unbuttoned the fly of her corduroys and leaned back against the mattress while the girl eased them off her hips to reveal the plain light blue cotton of her granny panties.

Dorian felt an intense rush of heat in her cheeks, but Eden seemed totally unfazed by the sight. Almost as soon as the girl began to ease the panties down over her lover's hips, the overpowering odor of raw female arousal filled her nostrils. From Dorian's perspective, the smell was embarrassingly pungent.

A fiery thicket of untrimmed pubic hair modestly covered the butch woman's mound. Dorian shimmied backwards until she was laying on the mattress. Eden offered soft words of reassurance as she brought her hand between the librarian's slender thighs. Her fingertips lightly stroked the damp thatch, somewhat matted from her panties. Dorian shuddered and let loose with a soft moan of appreciation.

Eden withdrew her hand and sank into her lover's arms. As they kissed, Dorian's body began to grind against the beautiful girl. She dragged the side of her foot against Eden's smooth leg. The girl gasped and realized she was feeling the downy fuzz of hair covering the butch woman's leg. And while her legs were moderately hairy, the hair itself was fine rather than coarse. The very light ginger color resembled a nimbus of downy peach fuzz.

"Uh, sorry..." Dorian sighed.

"No, don't stop. It feels amazing." Eden whispered. "It's so furry and soft!"

Their mouths came together, tenderly kissing, as Dorian held Eden in her arms. The old dyke made another pass against the girl's leg with her foot. This time Eden could feel the intense heat and sopping wetness between her lover's legs. That primal acrid odor compelled her to break the kiss and work her way lower, across Dorian's jutting collarbone to her breasts. She spent a few minutes caressing and suckling first the right, and then the left breast before moving on.

"Yes, honey..." Dorian moaned.

The old dyke spread her legs and the girl settled in between them. For a few seconds, Eden stared at the damp tangle of ginger hair between Dorian's legs. It was difficult to see much of anything besides hair at first. But when the girl's fingertips gently teased the cleft apart, she could see the glistening rosy wet flesh, slickened with the older woman's arousal.

A sharp gasp pierced the quiet air as Eden pressed her lips against her lover's vulva. She buried her tongue in the cleft and an unexpected gush of wetness flooded her mouth, causing her to suppress a gag. The taste was a little salty and sharp, but not at all unpleasant. Eden's tongue made contact once again with Dorian's steamy snatch, tracing upwards against the slick inner labia.

Dorian clutched both sides of the pillow beneath her head as her breaths grew increasingly ragged. "God, it's been so long..." She moaned.

As Eden continued licking, her tongue made contact with the old dyke's clitoris and she heard a shriek which faded into a helpless whimper. Dorian's hips quivered as she struggled to shove herself into the girl's tongue. It seemed like Eden's tongue was driven by the sexy sound of the butch woman's panting. The tip fluttered and teased the sensitive little button while the older woman's sharp gasps and moans swelled to a clamorous forte.

She sensed it was coming, but Eden was still startled by Dorian's loud cries. The girl continued licking and she grasped the old dyke's hips as her back arched upward and her whole body trembled erratically. This was followed by another loud cry before Dorian sank back against the mattress. It was another several minutes before she was able to catch her breath. The girl withdrew from the space between her lover's legs. She sank into Dorian's possessive embrace as they shared another deep and sensual kiss.

"Goodness, I never expected to be rewarded so handsomely." Dorian whispered. "Thank you." Now the butch woman turned and pushed the girl onto her back against the mattress. She ran her fingers through Eden's long dark hair while the girl gazed wistfully back at her. "Now it's your turn to receive." She could smell herself on the girl's face as they shared another kiss.

As Dorian pressed her lips against the girl's slender neck, her hands began to wander. She heard the girl moaning helplessly as the palms of her hands made contact with those luscious breasts. They were quite a contrast to her own flat chest; these were voluptuous and firm, and the girl's skin felt silky smooth and soft. The butch woman started kissing downward, dragging her lips and tongue over her young lover's shoulder and across her heaving chest.

Dorian was on top of the girl now and their bodies mashed together for a second or two before the old dyke began rubbing her nearly nonexistent breasts against Eden's. "Oh my God!" The girl gasped. The sensation of Dorian's bare skin rubbing against hers felt exquisite! Before long, the two lovers were rocking back and forth, rhythmically humping each other as they kissed.

"I want you so bad, Dorian!" Eden moaned.

"I'd almost forgotten what it feels like to be wanted like this." Dorian replied with a trembling voice. "But then you came along and saved me..."

Dorian's mouth closed over Eden's nipple and gently sucked while her hands continued to knead and massage the sensitive flesh. The sounds of Eden's moans and sighs were music to her ears, encouraging her to continue. A few seconds later, Dorian switched nipples, leaving the exposed little tip wet with the butch woman's saliva.

"God, you're so beautiful...so sweet and innocent." Dorian seethed. It was obvious she was getting worked up. "If anyone else tries touching you like that strange woman did at the bar tonight, I'll kill 'em!"

"Please, Dorian...I want you!" The girl's body writhed against the mattress and her legs fell submissively open.

Dorian slipped her hand between the girl's legs and her fingers began to stroke the triangle of soft dark hair that covered her mound. "Feels good, doesn't it, honey?" Eden bit her lip and replied with a nod. "Guess you already know I'm dying to go down on you."

After a few minutes, Dorian withdrew her hand and slid down the mattress between her young lover's legs. She drew a deep breath and savored the earthy scent of the girl's arousal which was similar to hers, but unique in its own right. She leaned in and pressed her mouth against Eden's dampened slit. The poor girl let loose with a yelp and her body flinched as if she felt the painful shock of static electricity.

"Close your eyes and relax, honey. Everything's okay." Dorian muttered softly.

Her tongue traced along the hairy outer labia and instantly the swollen petals parted like an exotic flower. In seconds, the beautiful girl started rocking her hips back and forth against the butch woman's face. Her head fell against the pillow and she moaned a little louder, indicating her steadily increasing pleasure.

"Oh God, Dor—Dorian..." Eden started panting, rapidly sucking in and releasing her breaths as the librarian continued feasting on her. Dorian let up long enough to pull away, temporarily replacing her tongue with fingertips. She applied a little pressure against the girl's pussy, pushing gently back against the protective hood of flesh to expose the sensitive bud of her clitoris.

"Unnnghh!" The girl let loose with a low, sultry moan as she felt a barrage of fluttering licks, causing her body to ebb and flow uncontrollably. As she continued licking, Dorian slowly inserted first one, and then another finger inside her young lover who was helpless to stop her. With a trembling hand, Eden reached down and pushed the librarian's face deeper as she plunged her fingers in and out. Soon the girl was bearing down as her legs started quivering uncontrollably.

"Please...don't stop!" Eden begged.

Eden began to feel light headed and the ceiling above her started spinning when the first waves of an earth shattering orgasm crashed over her. Her entire body was rocked with tremors and she started wailing at first. But soon those wails became screams. Dorian slowly eased her fingers out and crawled up to recline beside the girl. Eden struggled to catch her breath, and it was obvious she was very flustered by the experience. The expression on her face teetered between shame and desire. The butch woman smiled reassuringly and gathered the girl in her arms for another kiss. Eden's body was still tense and her skin was feverish.

"I—I've never felt as close to anyone in my entire life as I do with you." Eden whispered.

"You know I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the same way." Dorian softly replied. "All those times you came to visit me, I often wondered where it was leading. I mean—I know your campus has a library..."

Eden pulled Dorian in for another kiss. "Why don't we keep going and find out?"

Dorian released the girl and sat up. When she glanced over at the alarm clock next to the bed, she saw that it was almost 1AM. Where did all the time go? Hours had already passed, but they seemed like mere minutes! Any other night, the librarian would have already been in bed and asleep, and yet she wasn't even tired.

Dorian suggested they should take a shower. Eden followed her butch lover into the large bathroom next door. It had a walk-in shower, large enough for two with a storage shelf and a nice wide showerhead. The two lovers stepped inside the generous glass and tiled space, and Dorian watched for several seconds as the hot water rained down on her beautiful young lover. She tilted her head back under the spray and closed her eyes while she slicked back her long dark tresses.

Eden looked so sexy and seductive with the rain-like spray coursing over her nude body, causing her skin to glisten and shine. Dorian took up the bar of soap and wasted no time coating the girl's shapely little body in mounds of rich white lather. In seconds, the old dyke's hand went to Eden's throat, collaring her. In a show of dominance, she firmly pushed the girl backwards and pinned her against the wall.

"What are you doing—?"

Dorian pressed her mouth against Eden's to exchange an aggressive deep kiss. The butch woman heard a loud sigh as she pushed her tongue between her lover's pouty lips. Soon Dorian's hand relaxed and slowly withdrew from the girl's neck. They stayed like this for a short while, kissing tenderly as the hot water rained down on them.

Eden let loose with a sharp gasp when Dorian started kissing her neck. "Fuck!" She felt the butch woman's hands on her breasts now, soaping them up. Dorian broke the kiss and hefted those firm weighty globes, plumping them both together, before allowing them to slip out of her sudsy palms. "God, that feels so good..." Eden cooed.

The old dyke leaned in and her mouth closed over the girl's left breast. The tip of her tongue teased the distended nipple as she gently suckled, and Eden moaned softly in appreciation. For the next few minutes, Dorian alternated between the left and right breast, kissing and suckling while her hands reached around to palm the girl's ass cheeks.

Eden's head fell back against the tiled wall and her eyes were heavy with lust. "Dorian, would you be my girlfriend? I—I don't want to stop seeing you...I think I'm falling in love..."

"I'll be anything you want me to be, honey, and more."

The old dyke's hands were clutching the girl's hips as they kissed. "I've been wanting you to fuck me all night!" Eden moaned.

Without issuing a reply, the butch woman obliged. Her hand was between her young lover's legs, stroking her soft thicket of dark pubic hair. Eden let out another loud gasp as the older woman's fingertips teased apart the dripping labia, and in seconds, she slowly inserted first one, and then a second finger into the opening.

"Ohhh, yesss!" Eden cried.

Dorian paused as she felt the girl's muscles clamping down against the intrusion. She pressed her lips against her lover's ear and whispered soft words of love, and seconds later, Eden began to relax. Now the old dyke slowly drew her fingers partway out before steadily pumping them in and out. The girl's eyes slowly rolled back and her mouth fell open. The look was incredibly alluring, and Dorian could hardly resist the temptation to kiss her young lover's swanlike neck as she increased the tempo of her thrusts.

Soon the girl's body became overwhelmed by an intense tingling, humming sensation. Her body tensed up momentarily and she started panting. Her arms wrapped around her butch lover, clinging tightly to her as her fists balled up and she started to cry out.