Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, honey, that's it, I'm gonna make you all mine!" Dorian snarled.

As Dorian continued with the sadistic thrusts, Eden started baring down on her older lover's hands. She practically stood on her toes as her pelvis gyrated back and forth in a desperate bid to fuck herself harder. The butch woman threw a bit more force into it, and for a split second, she wondered if she hurt the girl when the sounds of her screams filled the steamy space.

The orgasm came like a freight train, Blasting through Eden's body and nearly knocking her out cold. She was hyperventilating and she buried her beautifully manicured and painted fingernails into the old dyke's back. Dorian let out a painful shriek and begged the girl to ease up. As Eden rode the last waves of her intense orgasm, she felt her older lover showering her with a barrage of tender kisses. Her body started to go limp and she rested her head against Dorian's chest now. The butch woman held the girl now as she basked in the soothing afterglow of her orgasm.

When they finally pulled away, Dorian started searching the floor of the shower. "What are you looking for?" Eden asked.

"The soap," Dorian replied. "I think I dropped it somewhere...here it is!" It had fallen near the drain. The butch woman stooped to pick it up. She rubbed the bar between the palms of her hands, and in seconds, huge rivers of creamy white suds started flowing down her slender forearms. The suds mingled with the water and dissolved into a steady milk white drizzle across her pale skin.

"Can I help?" Eden gently tugged the bar of soap away and started to lather up the butch woman's body. As she did this, Dorian reached for the shampoo and started to was her hair.

"Hey—"

Eden took advantage of the opportunity to rake her fingertips through the swirls of ginger hair in the hollows of Dorian's underarms. After the soap had been rinsed away, she ignored the old dyke's protests as she leaned in and ran her tongue along the edge of the hairy cavity. Now Dorian reached for something on the ledge. It was a disposable razor. Eden wasn't sure how old it was, but it looked like it had been sitting there neglected for quite some time.

"You just reminded me to take care of a few things..." Dorian was about to apply the razor to her leg when Eden stopped her.

"Dorian, I love you the way you are and I meant it." Eden protested. "I mean—you can shave if you want to, but could you do it some other time? I—I really think it's kind of sexy..."

Dorian replied with an exasperated sigh. She reluctantly deposited the razor back on the shelf. "What are you doing, honey?" She asked. The girl was on her knees, running her hands up and down the old dyke's hairy legs. "Unnnghh!" Dorian moaned.

Eden held her lover's hips and pressed her beautiful face into the older woman's snatch. She sucked in a deep breath and took in those intriguing odors of sweat and arousal mingling with the scent of the soap. Her hands slowly crept up, cupping the butch woman's ass, and then her tongue plunged into the hairy delta.

The effect was instant. Dorian started reeling backwards and she put her arms back against the wall. "Oh my God..."

The butch woman parted her thighs submissively. She had one hand against the wall while she brought the other to the back of Eden's head. She pushed the girl's face into her fiery jungle as the girl licked. "Fuck yes...lick it, honey!" After a minute or so, she started to bear down against her young lover's face, masturbating herself with the girl's lips and tongue.

Dorian's breath caught in her throat, and minutes later, a low growl formed in the back of her throat. Her hips were quivering and Eden held the butch woman tighter as she continued the oral assault. A loud thud could be heard through the steam and spraying water as Dorian's fist pounded the tiles. "Ahh...Fuck!" She cried.

The room was spinning and Dorian suddenly felt lightheaded. She pushed the girl's face harder into her sloppy opening and her hips started bucking erratically as she came to a shuddering climax. The old dyke was panting and grunting like a wild animal. Her hoary blue eyes opened wide, staring at the ceiling, and all she could see was water and steam. The sight combined with her light-headed euphoria caused her to stumble and almost slip backwards.

By now, Eden had already pulled away. She put an arm out to steady the old dyke as she wedged herself against the corner. After a few minutes, Dorian slowly began to recover. Her eyelids fluttered against the dripping water and she dragged the back of her hand against her face.

"You okay, Dorian?" Eden asked. The girl slowly wrapped her arms around the butch woman's slender waist, and the two lovers kissed.

"Oh, I'm more than okay, honey." The old dyke softly replied. "You know, I thought when Kate died, a huge part of me died with her...but you—you make me feel so young and...whole..."

There was silence between the two lovers as they stood there holding each other and kissing. After several minutes passed, they decided to finish washing up. Eden tilted her head underneath the spray and lathered up her hair while Dorian scrubbed her body with a sponge. When she was finished, they switched places, and Eden's soap covered hands wandered all over the butch woman's body. When they were finished rinsing off, they stepped out of the shower and took turns drying each other off before heading back into the bedroom.

The two lovers collapsed onto the bed and crawled under the covers. It was sometime shortly after 2AM and Dorian was exhausted.

"You're so beautiful, Dorian, and I love you." Eden sighed.

"I love you too, honey, more than you'll ever know." Dorian softly replied.

Tears welled up in the old dyke's eyes. It was hard for her to comprehend that just several hours ago, she'd run into her young friend by chance in a lesbian bar of all places. And it was even harder to comprehend that the two of them would become much more than friends all in the course of one night. A lone tear escaped the corner of Dorian's eye and ran down her cheek.

"What's wrong?" Eden wondered.

"Nothing," Dorian whispered. "Nothing at all, honey." She pressed her lips against the girl's brow. "You know it's Saturday already. I'd love for you to stay the weekend, that is, if you're caught up on your assignments. I could take you back to your dorm for a change of clothes, and maybe we could go see a movie and have dinner someplace nice afterwards."

"I'd love that." Eden replied. She yawned and snuggled in Dorian's protective embrace, listening as the quiet ticking of the alarm clock lulled both lovers to sleep.

*****

Two weeks later...

It had been a brisk day as usual at the Addison Memorial Library, and Dorian was looking forward to the beginning of the weekend. It was almost 5:00PM, and the librarian had just finished re-shelving a small collection of "Four Lakes Quarterly" magazines requested by a patron. She returned to her seat behind the Reference desk when she saw Eden Ellis appear around the corner. The university campus was well within walking distance for the girl, and since that chance meeting in the bar, Eden started visiting more frequently.

The girl skipped up to the Reference desk. "Hi, Dorian, it's almost five o'clock."

Dorian adjusted her glasses as she glanced up at the wall clock. "If you don't mind waiting by the elevator, I should be off in a few more minutes."

The girl said "Okay," and went off towards a group of empty tables near the elevators. Several minutes later, Dorian's colleague, Marylou Marotta, emerged from one of the elevators. She noticed Eden sitting at one of the tables and the two exchanged a lighthearted greeting before she headed for the Reference desk. Dorian stood and started gathering her things while Marylou put her jacket and purse away.

"That's the third time this week Eden's been by to see you," Marylou observed. "The university has a library on campus..."

"Yes, but this isn't a business visit, it's all pleasure." Dorian replied as she zipped up her windbreaker.

"She's a little young for you, isn't she?" Marylou said with an arched brow. "I mean, she's a very nice girl, very well-spoken and smart. She told me the other day that you saved her from some woman at the bar."

Dorian glanced over at the beautiful college student waiting patiently near the elevators and sighed. "She says I saved her, but I think fate had something else in mind that night. As a matter of fact, she saved me." The butch woman headed towards her waiting date. "See you Monday, Marylou. Have a good weekend."