Fate of the Fishbowl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," I said, as I felt her hot breath directly on my pussy... making my legs twitch.

"Your pussy is so perfectly pretty," she said as she admired it.

"And you've set it on fire," I said.

"Then I guess I'd better do something about that," she said, and then she leaned down and... at last... I felt her tongue parting my pussy lips.

"Oh my God!" I said rather loudly, since even though I'd imagined this moment, had read passages describing what it felt like to have your pussy licked... nothing can remotely prepare you for the actual sensation... it was somehow intense and sensual simultaneously.

"So delicious," Beth purred, as her tongue went up and down without touching my clit.

"I've never felt anything like this," I said, and I could feel my orgasm rising the instant her tongue made contact with me.

"Oh you just wait, baby," Beth promised as she wiggled her tongue between my very wet pussy lips.

"Ooooooooooooh," I moaned.

"God, I could eat you all night," she said.

"Then I take it we aren't going to the victory party," I said, as I enjoyed the powerful pleasure of her tongue.

"Mmmmmmmm," she responded, as she licked and licked me... the pleasure sending pleasure to places inside me I didn't know could even feel pleasure.

Shamefully, it wasn't even a minute before I could feel I was going to come. I warned, "Sorry, but I'm going to come."

"Then come for me, my sexy girlfriend," she allowed, as she brought her lips and tongue to my clit and shook her head left and right repeatedly while licking with her tongue.

"Oh my God!" I screamed, thankful her mother wasn't home, as I imagine my scream would have been heard in every room of the house, as my legs stiffened, my back arched, and I came so intensely I think I passed out for a few seconds... pleasure coursing through every crevice of my body... from the soles of my feet to the hair on my head.

She kept licking as I just came and came and came... so much wetness leaking out of me that I thought she might have broken my pussy.

My orgasm lasted longer than Beth had been pleasuring me, and I could feel a second orgasm already rising, even as the first one eventually began to dissipate.

"Oh Beth, it's my turn," I said.

"I can't wait, but I'll have to, since I'm not done yet," she said, and she slid two fingers inside my pussy and pumped her fingers in and out while licking my pussy and flicking my clit.

"Oh God, Beth, fuck!" I moaned, even though I usually never swore out loud.

Beth didn't say anything... she just fingered me... licked me... sucked on my clit... and as a second orgasm rose during the next few minutes... and it became imminent and inevitable... she found the elusive g-spot, and she tapped on it, and instantly I came again!

"Yessssssss!!" I bellowed, while it seemed she was extracting not only all my come, but every vestige of energy in my body!

She pulled her fingers out, and lapped up as much of my cum as she could, while it flooded out of me.

"Jesus," I said weakly a minute or two later, as euphoria had swirled through me like a tornado touching down and refusing to leave.

"Fuck, Bailey, you taste so good," she said, as she kept licking and licking.

"That was really intense," I said, which was a major understatement, my head still light and feeling a little dazed.

Beth's face finally appeared above mine, her lips shiny with my pussy juice, and she gasped, "You really are amazing."

"Ditto times infinity," I said, which didn't make a lot of sense.

Her face... was it disembodied? I couldn't tell... drifted down and kissed me... while I tasted myself ever so slightly... and I didn't taste at all like fish... more like persimmons, maybe? And for a couple of minutes we just kissed. Finally, I broke the kiss for the first time ever and said, "now I want to go down on you."

"You don't have to," she demurred.

"True, but I want to," I said. Then I corrected myself, "No, I need to."

I pushed her off me, flipped her onto her back so that now it was my face gazing down upon hers, and for a period of time I just admired her. Then eventually, I spoke, saying, "You're just so beautiful."

"You know, I've been told that hundreds of times... lots more than that, probably... and yet for the first time ever, I believe it when you say it," she said.

"Maybe that's because I mean it with all my heart," I said, pondering how everyone, regardless of their levels of beauty and wealth, is looking for the same thing... validation, and someone to love them unconditionally... which is what we all should deserve and receive.

"I know you do," she said, looking so gorgeous in her vulnerability.

I kissed her. Gently. I then kissed her neck here and there several times. I moved down and took my time on both nipples. I swirled my tongue around her belly button, and kissed her firm tummy. I moved on to her pantyhose-clad pussy, brought my lips to hers, and kissed her through the silky fabric.

"Oh," she moaned, before I moved up a tad and sucked her clit through the sheer pantyhose. "God!" she added.

I wanted to dive in... I wanted to try one of the strategies I'd read about... but I also wanted to worship her entire body. So I moved down and kissed every inch of her left inner leg all the way down to her red painted toenails... where I copied what she did to me... sucking each toe through the sheer, sweaty, salty hosiery.

"You don't have to do that," she said. "I did it because I kind of have a foot fetish."

"There are lots of delicious things I don't have to do to you, but I still want to do them," I said, and I sucked and licked each individual toe, and then moved to her other foot. Five toes later, I worked my way back up her other leg, splattering her with over a hundred kisses.

Reaching her pussy again. I kissed it again. And I sucked on her clit through the pantyhose again.

Then, a wicked idea forming in my head, I surprised her by flipping her onto her stomach and massaged her ass.

"Oh my, Bailey," she said, surprised I think, by my sudden and atypical aggressiveness.

"Such an amazing pantyhose-clad ass," I said. "Surely you know by now I have a pantyhose fetish."

"We really are perfectly compatible," she said, as I bent down and licked between her ass cheeks... her salty sweat tasting so tantalizing on my tongue.

"You bad girl," she moaned.

"I want to be your bad girl," I said, and I licked and kissed her entire ass while I moved my hand beneath her to slowly rub her pussy as well.

"You're driving me crazy, Bailey," she moaned.

"Glad to hear it. What do you want me to do next?" I asked.

"Please lick me, if you're willing," she asked tentatively, and there was that touching vulnerability again.

"Mmmmmmm," I said, flipping her back over and looking downwards into her eyes.

"I've never been so turned on in my life, Bailey," she said, looking up at me lustfully.

God, I loved when she said my name. I spread her legs, and in a rash moment of impulsiveness, I found the seam of her pantyhose and ripped it apart.

"Oh my," Beth gasped.

Filled with a rush of adrenaline and on fire to please her, I dove between her legs, forgetting everything I'd read, and just did what came naturally.

I licked.

I probed.

I explored.

Her outside lips.

Her inside ones.

Tracing my tongue around her clit.

Flicking it.

Listening to her moan.

Her taste was indescribable. Subtle. Just ever so slightly fruity. Wet.

"Don't stop, Bailey," she moaned, and her hand went to the back of my head, and just like in many of the porn clips I'd watched, she clutched me deeper into her wetness. Taking that as a request to become more aggressive, I took her clit between my lips, and I licked and sucked it with authority.

"Oh yes, Bailey, yes... that's it," she moaned, her hands frantically quivering on the back of my head... as she lifted up her ass... so I slid two fingers inside her, and before I even had time to try to find her g-spot, she declared, "I'm coming, dearest," and then wetness gushed out of her, and I pulled my fingers out and drank the sweet cum that artesian welled out of her.

"Oh my God," Beth groaned a minute later, during which I'd never stopped licking. "Get up here, you. Now!"

She pulled me up, and we kissed passionately, while she wrapped her legs around my waist.

When she broke the kiss, she said, "That was fucking amazing."

"Good, because I really had no idea what I was doing," I said. "I mean I read how to go down on a girl, but all that knowledge disappeared from my head the moment I was down there."

"There's nothing like active learning," she smiled, kissing me again.

A minute later her phone rang. "That will be everyone wondering where I am."

"Then you should answer it," I said.

"I'm only going if you come to hold my hand, and... do whatever," she stipulated.

"I've already come twice," I joked.

"And after the party, we can come back here and you can sleep over, and we'll add to that number," she said.

"Well, I do owe you at least one more," I said.

"Oh, you'll be doing that a lot from now on," she smiled, "we both will," kissing me again before reluctantly getting off the bed and picking up the phone. "Yeah, yeah, we're on our way," she said without any preamble.

I admired her in the afterglow of her orgasm, while somehow she was able to look even more beautiful.

When she hung up, she said, "We'll go and just stay for a while."

"Whatever you want is just fine with me," I said, and knowing I was about to go to my first high school party, in the company of a girlfriend who was the most popular girl in the school, was pretty wild.

"Be careful what you offer, my wants are pretty wild and free," she warned.

"And my desire to please you is pretty intense and far out there," I shot back.

"Mmmmmmm," she said, coming back to the bed and kissing me.

We got dressed. She kept the ripped pantyhose on even though the damage was obvious, and just put her cheerleading outfit back on over them.

And hand in hand, we headed out and walked to the party, which turned out to be only two blocks away.

I wasn't sure how I'd be treated there... by her friends... by the jocks... by my peers... but it was surprisingly a lot like the movie Say Anything... where the main character discovers at a grad party that everyone at school is actually pretty cool... and while I didn't learn that... all the boys were still jerks... I learned that no one really minded that Beth and I were a couple... although a couple of guys joked how that was why they'd struck out with Beth. Beth, of course, playfully pointed out lots of personal flaws as to why else they'd struck out.

We held hands all night.

Kissed a couple of times.

I played beer pong for the first time ever. Since it's just physics, I was very good at it.

I discovered I kind of liked rum... and I hated beer. So very soon I was playing rum pong instead.

And for the first time in my life, I felt that I fit in... which wasn't something I'd ever cared about... but in the moment I felt at peace... and smiled as I thought of another Hepburn quote: 'Life is a party. Dress like it.' Which was exactly what I was doing.

....

That night I gave Beth three more orgasms, and she gave me two. I'd insisted we finish with equal counts.

We cuddled together, and we both drifted off to slumber in each other's arms, at peace with who we were, with each other as our lovers of choice, and with a future of endless possibilities, as I pondered how this had all started because of the Fate of a fishbowl.

THE END