Father & Daughter have Sex Ch. 01

Story Info
Father and adult daughter have consensual, incestuous sex.
6.8k words
4.15
21.9k
31
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forty-seven-year-old father, Joseph, sleeps with his 25-year-old daughter, Victoria.

# # #

Author's Note:

As Literotica will no long accept true, incestuous stories, this is a fictional, incestuous story that Joseph asked me to write about him having an imagined, incestuous, sexual relationship with his daughter, Victoria. After his wife left him for another man, he started romantically thinking about having sex with his daughter. While masturbating himself and sexually fantasizing about Vicky, he imagined her naked and her having sex with him.

# # #

Father & Daughter have Sex, Ch. 01

Father and daughter have consensual, incestuous sex.

After inappropriately, sexually touching and feeling my daughter's naked breasts and her naked ass while she seemed to be sleeping, Victoria showed me how she sexually felt about me having touched and felt her. Instead of being outraged that I had inappropriately groped her partial, naked body, aroused by my gropes, she sexually teased me even more. She wrapped her long, manicured fingers around my erect prick when my cock escaped from my pajama pee hole. Instead of telling me that I was exposed, pretending to still be sleeping, she slowly stroked me while masturbating me in her sleep.

Something that neither father nor daughter thought would ever happen, I had drunken sex with my daughter. Even though we were both inebriated, with us both sexually frustrated and horny, and with us sexually attracted to one another, the sex was not only willing between us but also consensual. Indeed, something so forbidden, yet, something so sexually exciting, I wanted to have sex with my daughter as much as she wanted to have sex with her father. Unplanned nor premeditated, inebriated sex between us just happened.

# # #

I blame all that sexually and incestuously happened between my daughter and I on my ex-wife, Tiffany. Sex between us wouldn't have happened, had Tiffany been a wife and a mother. The sex between my daughter and I never would have happened if my wife had given me sex.

Yet, I blame myself. I should have known what she was by her chosen profession. She was a whore, a professional whore. My wife was a professional whore. Something that she'll always be, once a whore always a whore. Tiffany will always be a whore.

Sadly, a beautiful woman, strikingly stunning, she was good looking enough to have been a model or a movie star. Standing at 5'10" tall with long, lush, beautiful, blue-black hair and big, expressive, brown, beautiful eyes, she was as sexy as she was shapely. I loved her. I truly loved her, and I thought that she loved me. When I married her, I thought we'd be together forever.

Yet, with the both of us 22-years-old when we married, what she thought was love wasn't. Obvious to me now, Tiffany didn't love me in the way that I loved her. Hard for her to adjust to the married life, she was still attracted to the fast life. She loved fast men and fast cars while I just wanted a quiet life and a stable environment to raise our daughter.

My dream woman and my sexual fantasy woman wrapped in one package; I never loved another woman in the way that I loved Tiffany. I thought by marrying her that I could stop her from whoring around. I thought that once I married her, she'd be a faithful wife. I was wrong. Some people can't change. Just as I can't remove the spots from a leopard, some people will never change.

Tiffany loved sexually teasing men. She loved exposing herself to men. An exhibitionist, she loved undressing herself in front of them. She loved exposing her beautiful naked body to unsuspecting men.

She enjoyed showing her big, naked breasts, her black, trimmed pussy, and her shapely, naked ass to any man who paid her a compliment. Once a stripper, always a stripper. Even though I took the stripper out of the club, I was unable to remove stripping from her mind. In the way that she was once a whore always a whore, she was once a stripper always a stripper.

Earning her money by slowly stripping off her clothes and dancing around a pole from the age of 18-years-old, she worked as a stripper when I met her at a local, strip club. Normal strippers don't look like her. She looked high class.

She looked more like a call girl than she looked like a stripper. She was so beautiful, so sexy, and so shapely that she took my breath away. Turning my head, and with her out of my league, she shocked me when she accepted my invitation to dinner, dated me, and, then, married me.

Unsurprisingly, she had cheated on me throughout our entire 25-year marriage, the whore. Instead of staying at home, she was out with her friends every night partying, drinking, taking drugs, and having sex. Coming home with a pocketbook full of money that she hid all over the house, God knows what she did to earn that kind of money. No doubt, she prostituted herself.

Even the COVID virus couldn't stop her from going out partying. The sex between my daughter and I never would have happened had her mother stopped partying, stayed home, remained faithful to me, and had not left me. Sadly, even though she wasn't an ideal wife, she broke my heart when she finally left me to live somewhere in New York with her business manager, Eddie. She left me alone to live with my adult daughter, Victoria.

Bad enough of her to have abandoned me, her husband, but how could she abandon her daughter, too? Granted, Victoria was an adult but for her mother to leave without giving her daughter an address where to reach her, an email where to write her, or a phone number where to call her was just nasty. Taking me a long time to see who she was, clearly, Tiffany only cared about herself. Goodbye and good riddance, good luck to you.

'Bye,' I thought. 'Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out of our lives.'

# # #

With my wife staying out late and partying with her friends nearly every night, she didn't get out of bed until 11am the next morning. By the time Tiffany had arisen from the dead, and hungover, Victoria had already left for work. An understatement, with her unable to stay away from the wild life, my wife wasn't much of a wife nor a mother.

Then, before our daughter even arrived home from work, Tiffany would have already gone out the door with her friends to party all night again. Never considering the welfare of her husband or her daughter, she acted as if she was single. Meanwhile, with my daughter and I paying the mortgage, the food, and all of the monthly bills, I supported my wife by stupidly giving her money for her to go drinking.

With many of her friends not even knowing that she was married and was a mother of an adult daughter, she acted as if she didn't have a husband and/or a daughter. With her always with men while entertaining them with her sexy and shapely, naked body, she acted as if she was on the hunt for a man. Forget about shopping for groceries, cooking dinner, doing laundry, and/or cleaning the house, all of that was on my and Victoria's shoulders. My wife acted as if she didn't have a responsibility in the world.

I loved my daughter and now that we lived together without the meddling interference, the constant aggravation, and the bickering of her mother, we grew closer. With the COVID quarantine in full swing, my daughter's company required her to work from home. With me already working from home, as if attached at the hip, we were always together. Sneaking up on me, and not a good thing for a father to feel about his daughter, I was starting to love my daughter as much as I loved my wife.

# # #

Yet, not a bad life, a much better life without my wife, Tiffany, my daughter, Vicky, and I, talked, laughed, watched movies, and played board games. We had as much fun as a father and daughter could have without having sex, forbidden sex, incestuous sex. I mean, God forbid, safe with me, in the beginning and until much later, I never thought of Victoria in a sexual way. She was my blood-related daughter. I'd never sexually abuse her by trying to have incestuous sex with her. I couldn't even relish the thought of seeing Victoria without her clothes.

It was much later in our father and daughter relationship that I started to sexually think of my daughter. Now, whenever I masturbate myself, I masturbated over imagining seeing and feeling Vicky's huge naked breasts. I masturbated over imagining my daughter naked. I masturbated over her having consensual sex with me. Yet, even though I was sexually frustrated and horny, I controlled my sexual impulses. Instead of inappropriately touching and/or feeling my daughter's beautiful body, as if I was a teenage boy filled with testosterone, I masturbated myself.

With her having had plenty of boyfriends and dates before COVID hit, and with me feeling safe with her, I'm sure that my daughter never thought of me in a sexual way either. After all, I was her father and she was my daughter. Even though she was an adult, I was still her daddy, and she was still my baby girl.

In the way that Vicky, assuredly, would never have sex with me, I'd never have sex with her. Masturbating over imagining having sex with her is one thing but actually having incestuous sex with my daughter is something else, indeed. Even though we were both as sexually frustrated as we were both horny, the last thing on our minds was father and daughter sex. Incestuous sex between a father and a daughter was as forbidden as it was nasty.

Yet, alas, and unfortunately, a game changer, whenever there's copious amounts of alcohol in the way, with sexual perversion rearing its ugly head, incestuous sex happens. Now that we were stuck at home alone, we were drinking more than we ordinarily would have if we needed to stay sober to drive to and from work. Yet, with nothing else to do other than to watch television, watch movies, or play boardgames, after a while, we were bored. We had a few drinks every night to relax.

Yet, admittedly, drinking alcohol was better than taking drugs. Nonetheless, oftentimes, alcohol got in the way of better judgment as it had with my daughter and I. Generous amounts of alcohol are often filled with shame, embarrassment, and regrets. With our sexual inhibitions gone, and with the both of us horny and sexually frustrated, sorry to write but sometimes, sex, especially forbidden sex, and incestuous sex, happens when you least expect it.

# # #

When we weren't working, we relaxed by having a few drinks. Yet, some nights, tired of staying in the house, with us having more than a few drinks, admittedly, we overdid the alcohol. With neither of us driving, safely staying home, we didn't think there was anything wrong with overindulging by sometimes drinking alcohol to an excess. Instead of going out to look for and find trouble, we went to bed separately and not together.

Not all bad, a good thing, we discovered that the more we drank, the more we talked. We talked about everything. The more we drank, the more we laughed. We laughed over everything. We laughed over nothing. The more we talked and laughed, the more that we better grew to know one another. With us close before, inseparable now, we were closer than we ever were before.

I loved my daughter as much as she loved me. Only, instead of feeling the love that a father should have for his daughter, I felt the love that a man should have for a woman. Not hard for me to notice, in the way that she looked at me and acted around me, my daughter loved me in the way that a woman loved a man instead of in the way that a daughter loved her father.

Sexually teasing me, while sitting across from me, every time she crossed and uncrossed her shapely legs, she flashed me upskirt peeks of her panties. Sitting with her knees parted enough, she continually flashed me her panties. Continuing to sexually tease me, she flashed me down blouse views of her low-cut bra and her long, sexual line of cleavage.

Then, instead of wearing a robe over her short, sheer, and sexy, low-cut nightgowns, making me as sexually excited as she made me horny, she paraded in front of me, nearly naked. With her giving me plenty of fodder to masturbate over, I saw as much of my daughter's beautiful body as if she was naked. Then, in the way that she continually gave me upskirt peeks of her panties, she continually gave me up nightgown peeks of her trimmed, black, naked pussy.

In the way that she gave me down blouse views of her low-cut bras and her long line of sexy cleavage, she gave me down nightgown views of her naked breasts and her erect nipples. Never have I seen as much of my daughter's naked body as I was seeing now. As much as I loved seeing her panties and her naked pussy, I loved seeing her bra, her long line of sexy cleavage, and her naked breasts.

A sexual temptation, with Vicky looking much like her mother, it was then that I began romantically falling in love with my daughter in the way that a father should never romantically fall in love with his daughter. Dare I write the obvious, it was then that my daughter began romantically falling in love with me in the way that a daughter should never romantically fall in love with her father. Only, just as I couldn't help how I felt about her, she couldn't help how she felt about me. With us always together, forbidden love blossomed and just happened.

# # #

Then, one night, surprisingly, unexpectedly, and excitingly, incestuous sex between us just happened. While we sat on the couch watching a movie and drinking wine, something that she sometimes does, Victoria fell asleep on me. I'm glad that my daughter felt comfortable enough with me and trusted me enough to fall asleep on me.

Only, with her head in my lap, something that she had never done before, she rested her hand on my pajama clad cock. With me no longer having a woman in my life, not having had sex in a while, and feeling so horny, I'm embarrassed to admit that my daughter had sexually excited me. Immediately, with her warm hand resting on my cock, I'm embarrassed to admit that my daughter gave me an erection.

Something she had never done; Victoria inadvertently and unintentionally gave me an erection. I couldn't believe that my daughter gave me an erection. Looking at her sexually for the first time, her beautiful mouth was so very close to my throbbing, semi-erect prick. An understatement, for the first time, Victoria had sexually excited me.

For the first time, I imagined putting a gentle hand behind her pretty, dark haired head, removing my erect prick from my pajama bottoms, and sticking my cock in her sleeping mouth. Something that I never imagined doing before, while wishing that she would, I hoped that she'd blow me in her sleep. For the first time, I wanted my daughter to suck my cock. For the first time, I wanted to cum in Victoria's sleeping mouth.

With me horny enough and sexually frustrated enough, and with my daughter beautiful, sexy, and shapely enough, who would blame me for wanting her to blow me? Who would blame me for wanting to have sex with her beautiful, sexy, and shapely body? Any man would want to strip my gorgeous daughter naked and have sex with her. Moreover, with her looking like the woman that I used to love, albeit Victoria was even prettier and bustier than her mother, it was hard for me not to want to bed my daughter. Indeed, Vicky was hard to resist.

Something that I had never imagined her doing, clearly by accident, I never imagined Victoria touching my cock in her sleep through my pajama bottoms. I never imagined my daughter feeling the head of my erect prick with her manicured, sleeping, fingertips as she slept. Nothing more than a sexual fantasy that I sometimes masturbated over her doing, I never imagined her wrapping her long manicured, fingers around my thick prick and stroking me through my pajama bottoms. Now that I was sexually attracted to Victoria and horny for her, at the very least, I'd love my daughter to give me a hand job.

'How hot would that be for Vicky to give me a hand job? How hot would that be for her to stroke my erect, naked prick,' I thought? 'How hot would that be to cum for my daughter? I'd love for my daughter to make me cum by her stroking my cock faster and harder.'

# # #

With her hand already resting on my pajama clad cock, deliberately hinting for her to take me in her hand, wrap her fingers around my erect prick, and stroke me, I sexually teased her by deliberately throbbing my pajama clad prick. I deliberately pulsated my dick while hoping that she'd feel my hard cock and remove my stiff dick from my pajama bottoms. Admittedly, while imagining Victoria pulling out my naked cock from my pajama pee hole, it felt good to throb and pulsate my erect dick against my daughter's hand through my pajama bottoms.

Nevertheless, hating myself for being sexually attracted to my daughter, I felt like such a dirty, old man to throb and pulsate my prick against her sleeping hand. This was my daughter and not a stripper that I had picked up at a strip club. This was my flesh and blood and not some prostitute that I had hired. Vicky wasn't a whore, yet, I was treating her as if she was my whore instead of my loving daughter.

'How dare I sexually tease Victoria by throbbing and pulsating my erect cock against her hand,' I thought? 'What's wrong with me to want to have sex with my daughter?'

This is my baby girl. She's my blood related relative. I should never sexually desire my daughter. Wanting to have sex with Victoria is just wrong. One day, I'll be walking her down the aisle to give her away to her future husband.'

Yet, nonetheless, losing control, and with me knowing that she wasn't a virgin, at the very least, I'd love for Victoria to see my naked prick. While making my deliberate dick flash appear accidental, I'd love to flash my daughter my erect, naked cock. Curious for her reaction, I wondered what she'd do when seeing my naked prick?

Would she tell me that I was exposed? Would she look at my exposed prick? Would she stare at my exposed cock? Or would she look away in disdain and disgust from my throbbing dick? There was only one way to find out what she'd do. I needed to flash her my erect, naked prick while making my dick flash appear unintentional and/or accidental.

Still, if nothing more than a sexual fantasy when masturbating myself, when I flashed my daughter my naked prick, I'd love for her to wrap her long, manicured fingers around my erect cock and stroke me. I'd love for her to stroke my naked prick faster and harder. I wished my daughter would give me a hand job.

I'd love to cum for my daughter. Something that I couldn't remove from my horny mind, I imagined Victoria taking my prick in her hand and stroking me. I imagined her removing her huge breasts from her sexy nightgown and allowing me to cum on her naked breasts.

# # #

Then, not stopping with just a hand job, something that would never happen, I imagined her taking me in her mouth and sucking me. Feeling ashamed and perversely perverted, something that her mother never did, I imagined my daughter giving me a blowjob. I imagined Vicky allowing me to cum in her mouth. I imagined her swallowing my cum while staring up at me with her big, brown, beautiful eyes.

Again, something that her mother never did with me but she assuredly did with other men, Tiffany never blew me. Hard to believe with her a stripper, she never sucked my cock. I don't know why she had never given me oral sex. Strippers are known for giving blowjobs to earn extra money when they're on their own time and not stripping. Yet, sadly, and sexually frustratingly, my wife never blew me.

Now that I'm home alone with my daughter and with the both of us horny and sexually frustrated, I'd love for Vicky to suck my cock. Then, after she blew me, I'd love for her to allow me to lift her nightgown to her waist, allow me to mount her, and allow me to make love to her before fucking her. I'd love to have sex, incestuous sex with my daughter. I'd love to fuck my daughter fast enough and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock.

12