Father & Daughter have Sex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Unable to stop from thinking about it, how hot would that be for Victoria to blow me,' I thought? 'I'd love to fondle her huge breasts and finger her erect nipples while she sucked my cock. Then, after she blew me, how hot would that be for my daughter to allow me to make love to her before fucking her? I'd love to make love to my daughter. I'd love to fuck her. Indeed, something that I'd love to see and hear, I love to make Vicky cum. I'd love to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock.'

I imagined her cumming.

'Daddy! Daddy! Don't stop humping me. Don't stop fucking me. You're going to make me cum. I'm cumming daddy. I'm cumming,' I imagined her saying before falling silent while enjoying the afterglow of sex.

# # #

Then, adding fuel to the sexual fire, she turned the sexual lust that I felt for her into an inferno. When I looked down at her to lovingly stroke her lush, beautiful, black hair with my hand, the top of her low-cut nightgown was not only unbuttoned but completely wide open. As shocked as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe my eyes. I couldn't believe that the top of my daughter's nightgown top had bloused open. Her naked breasts were totally exposed to my horny eyes.

My first-time seeing Victoria's naked breasts and her erect nipples, as shocking as it was sexually exciting to see, I couldn't believe that I was seeing of my daughter's naked breasts and her erect nipples. Her mother had beautiful breasts, but Vicky's breasts were not only shapelier but also, they were bigger. Hard for me to wrap my head around, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my daughter's naked tits.

'She has such big and beautiful breasts. I love my daughter's giant breasts. I love big tits, the bigger the better,' I thought. 'She has even bigger breasts than her mother's D cup tits. Clearly, Vicky is a double D cup. I can't believe that I'm seeing her naked tits.'

It was then that I recognized what she was wearing. She was wearing the very expensive nightgown that I bought her from Victoria's Secrets. I bought her this sheer, sexy, low-cut, and revealing nightgown as her 21st, birthday gift. Embarrassed to buy her such a sheer and sexy nightgown as a birthday gift, I was sexually excited buying my daughter such a sexy nightgown. Now, I'm glad that I bought such a revealing nightgown.

I couldn't help but notice that she was wearing the same nightgown that I bought her to wear for one of her boyfriends. Instead of wearing the nightgown for one of her boyfriends, she wore the nightgown for me, her horny father. Now, I wondered if she had deliberately, sexually teased me by wearing this nightgown. While pretending that she was sleeping, I wondered if she had deliberately exposed her naked breasts to me by having unbuttoned the top of her low-cut nightgown and bloused it open with her hand.

With me a little drunk and a lot horny, I never thought of having sex with Victoria until that night, the night that she put her hand on my cock through my pajama bottoms and gave me an erection. Even then, I never seriously thought of having sex with my daughter until I saw her naked breasts and her pink, erect nipples for the first time. She had such big and beautiful breasts.

With me already horny, sexually frustrated, and erotically excited, I wanted to touch them. I wanted to feel them. I needed to fondle her huge, naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. As much as I wanted to touch, feel, and fondle Vicky's big tits, I wanted to suck her nipples. Like mother, hopefully like daughter, I wondered if she got as sexually aroused as Tiffany did by just having her nipples pulled, turned, twisted, and sucked.

# # #

As shocked as I was sexually excited, I never thought she'd be modeling this sexy nightgown for me. With her nightgown so low-cut, unbuttoned, and blousing open at the front, again, having never seen her naked breasts and nipples before, I was seeing them now. As shocked as I was sexually excited, all that I could continue to do was to stare. A long time since I saw naked breasts, I couldn't stop from staring at all that she was showing. I couldn't stop staring at Vicky's big tits. I couldn't stop staring at her big, pink, erect nipples.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Hard to wrap my horny brain around, I saw Victoria's big, naked, double D cup breasts and her pink, erect nipples. Something that I thought that I'd never see, I'm unembarrassed and unashamed to admit, unable to help and control myself, immediately, I had a bigger and a harder erection. I not only had an erection from my daughter resting her hand on my pajama clad cock but now I had an even bigger erection from seeing my daughter's naked breasts and her erect nipples.

'She has such beautiful breasts and such big nipples,' I thought. 'I wish I could touch them. I wish I could feel them. I wish I could fondle them. I wish I could have my wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts. I wish I could suck them. I wish I could suck my daughter's erect nipples. I'd love to have my wicked, sexual way with my daughter's naked breasts and her erect nipples.'

Unable to remove my horny eyes from her naked tits, as if I had never seen naked breasts before, and assuredly, I had never seen my daughter's naked breasts before, all that I could do was to stare. All that I could do was to imagine touching her breasts, feeling her breasts, and fondling her big tits while sucking her nipples. I so wanted to touch, feel, and fondle my daughter's big, naked breasts while sucking her erect nipples. It had been quite a while since I touched, felt, and fondled a woman's naked breasts while sucking her nipples.

While continuing to stare at her exposed, naked breasts, I continued imagining touching her big tits through her nightgown. I continued imagining feeling her big tits and fondling her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples through her nightgown. Then, something that sexually excited me, daring myself to do so, I imagined sticking my horny hand down her open nightgown top and cupping her naked breasts in the palm of my big hand. As my daughter lay sleeping, again, I imagined having my wicked, sexual with her naked breasts.

'I love her big breasts,' I thought again. 'Yet, daring myself to do so, as much as I wanted to touch and feel her naked breasts, I couldn't stick my hand down her open nightgown top and fondle her huge, naked tits. What if she awakened and caught me feeling her naked breasts? I'd be so embarrassed. I'd feel like such a pervert.'

Again, unable to wrap my head around seeing my daughter's big, naked tits, it had been a long time since I had seen a woman's naked breasts. It had been a long time since I had seen such big and beautiful breasts. It had even been an even longer time since I had touched, felt, and fondled naked breasts.

My wife, Tiffany, had big, beautiful D cup breasts but Vicky's breasts are even bigger. Obviously, skipping a generation, Victoria took after her grandmother. My mother-in-law, Tiffany's mother, and Victoria's maternal grandmother, had huge breasts, double D cup breasts. Indeed, double D cup breasts are quite bigger than D cup breasts.

# # #

Mesmerized as much as I was hypnotized by the sight of Victoria's, naked breasts, I couldn't help myself from staring at all that I could see of my daughter's naked tits. Then, with me having a little too much wine to drink, the alcohol gave me the courage to do what I never should have done with my daughter. Even now while still sexually excited, and remembering and masturbating over all that I had done with my daughter, I still can't believe it.

Disregarding her modesty while abusing the trust of Victoria by sexually abusing her, feeling guilty and ashamed over what I did, I still regret what I did. Yet, unable to control myself from doing so, I slowly and stealthily stuck my horny hand down inside of Vicky's open nightgown top. I couldn't believe that I dared to stick my hand down inside my daughter's open, nightgown top.

As if she was my wife, my girlfriend, and/or my lover, I touched her naked breasts. I felt her naked breasts. I fondled her naked breasts. I cupped her big breasts in the palm of my big, horny hand. Then, I pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples. I had my wicked, sexual way with my daughter's naked tits.

Her breast felt as heavy as her breasts felt firm and big. While she continued sleeping, after she had a little too much to drink, I felt her big tits, first one and then the other. So very sexually excited, I couldn't believe that I touched, felt, and fondled my daughter's naked breasts in the palm of my hand while feeling the weight of her big tits and fingering her erect nipples. I loved her big tits. I absolutely loved my daughter's huge breasts.

While I touched, felt, and fondled her big tits, something sexually exciting to see, she rubbed her thighs together as if she was masturbating herself in her sleep. The more that I fondled her big tits while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples, the more that she squirmed in her sleep. Clearly, I had sexually aroused my daughter just by fondling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples. She surprised me when masturbated herself in her sleep.

Again, sexually surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she seemed to enjoy me feeling her huge breasts and fingering her erect nipples as much as I enjoyed feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples. I couldn't believe that I not only saw my daughter's naked breasts but also, I felt her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples. I'll be masturbating tonight and tomorrow morning over seeing, touching, feeling, and fondling Victoria's naked breasts while fingering her nipples. Then, blowing my mind, she shocked me by what she said next.

# # #

"Oh, daddy," she softly said in her sleep. "Daddy..." she whispered as if she was dreaming.

Frightening me, I was ready to quickly, and stealthily remove my hand from the top of her opened nightgown and from her naked breasts. Only, I feared that if I removed my hand from inside of her nightgown that I'd awaken her. When I looked down at her, her eyes were still closed. Judging her by her measured breathing, it was clearly obvious that she was still sleeping. Victoria was talking in her sleep.

Indeed, perhaps, my daughter was dreaming about me. Perhaps, she was dreaming about me in the way that I had sexually fantasized about her when masturbating myself over imagining her naked and her having forbidden sex with me. No doubt, with her rubbing her thighs together and squirming, perhaps, she was dreaming of me feeling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples.

"Oh, daddy..." she said again as if she was dreaming.

I wondered what she was dreaming about. I wondered if she was dreaming about me seeing her naked breasts. I wondered if she was dreaming about me touching, feeling, and fondling her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. Then, confessing to me what she was dreaming about, she said something that floored me.

"I like it when you feel my tits and finger my nipples," she said while her eyes were still closed. "It feels so good. You're making me wet, daddy," she said. "You're making me so wet."

# # #

'Did she know that I was feeling her naked breasts? Did she know that I was fingering her erect nipples. Or was she dreaming that I was feeling her naked breasts and pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples?'

Sexually exciting me, I couldn't believe all that Victoria had sexually confessed to me in her sleep.

'I'm making her wet. I'm making her so wet. Wow. I can't believe that I had sexually aroused Victoria enough to make her wet,' I thought. 'Like mother, like daughter, I can't believe that I had made my daughter wet just by fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples.'

Loving my daughter's pussy as much as I loved her big tits, I was tempted to reach down and feel her naked pussy to see how wet she was. Hoping that she didn't awaken to find me with my hand buried down the top of her nightgown, and my other hand between her legs cupping her cunt, I waited to see if she was still sleeping. I waited to see if she'd awaken.

Yet, with my erect cock throbbing and pulsating, as soon as I saw, touched, and felt her naked breast, as I had written before, I had an even bigger and harder erection. With me wearing pajama bottoms without underwear I was surprised to see that my naked, erect prick had already escaped from my pajama pee hole. In the way that my daughter's naked breasts were exposed to my horny eyes, my naked, erect prick was exposed to Vicky's eyes, too.

If Victoria opened her eyes now, with her long fingers in touch with the base of my naked prick, she'd not only see my naked, erect prick but also, she'd see me with my hand buried down the top of her nightgown. Something so very sexually exciting to see, my naked dick was an inch away from my daughter's beautiful mouth. Hard to recall, I couldn't remember the last time I had a blowjob.

My wife didn't suck cock, maybe she sucked someone else's stiff prick but she never sucked my cock. I desperately wanted a blowjob. All that I could think of was Victoria sucking my cock. I'd love for my daughter to blow me. I'd love to cum in her mouth.

'Blow me, Vicky,' I imagined saying to my daughter. 'Suck my cock. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth. I need to watch you swallow my cum,' I thought.

# # #

Suddenly, with me feeling so horny and sexually frustrated, desperately, while hoping she'd open her mouth and take me inside, I wickedly and deliberately touched my daughter's lips with the head of my prick. Then, when she didn't move, while imagining her taking me in her mouth and blowing me, I ever so slowly slid my erect, naked cock across her red, full lips. While sliding my stiff prick across her lips, and while hoping that she would, I imagined her opening her mouth and taking my stiff prick inside.

Something I'll be masturbating over tonight, tomorrow, and every day thereafter, I imagined Victoria blowing me. Her lips felt so soft. Then, surprising me and sexually exciting me, she flicked out her tongue in her sleep. Victoria licked the head of my stiff prick in her sleep.

As stunned as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe that my daughter licked the head of my prick in her sleep. As if she was licking her boyfriend's prick, my daughter licked my cock in her sleep. As stunned as I was sexually excited, I was thrilled that Vicky licked my prick in her sleep. I only wished that she would have taken me in her mouth and sucked me instead of just licking me.

Something that I would have loved for her to do, again, I wished that she'd open her mouth and take my prick inside of her warm and wet mouth. Tempted to put a gentle hand behind her pretty head and stick my erect prick in her mouth, I wished that Victoria would blow me in her sleep. I hoped that she'd open her mouth while she was sleeping and, hopefully, dreaming and suck me. Never having imagined her blowing me before, I wanted my daughter to blow me now.

Then, as if she was dreaming of giving one of her boyfriends' a blowjob, hoping beyond hope, I hoped that she'd take my erect cock in her mouth and suck me while stroking me. I'd love for my beautiful daughter to give me a blowjob. Then, surprising me, I felt her wrap her long fingers around my engorged, naked cock and squeeze. As if she was dreaming of masturbating me, she slowly stroked me in her sleep. Victoria masturbated me in her sleep in slow motion.

Again, never having been sexually attracted to my daughter before, indeed, with her still holding my naked prick in her soft and warm hand, I was sexually attracted to her now. After seeing, touching, and feeling her huge, naked breasts and erect nipples, I wished that I could suck her nipples while fondling her breasts. I wished that I could have sex with my daughter. I'd love to have incestuous sex with Victoria. Only, not wanting to awaken her for her to catch me sexually molesting her, I controlled my desire to have sex with her.

Concentrating on her naked breasts and my erect prick, I hadn't noticed that the back of my daughter's nightgown was nearly up to her ass. Stealthily and gently, I reached down and lifted the hem of her nightgown all the way up to her waist. From the mirror that hung on the wall across from the couch, I could clearly see my daughter's naked ass and the back of her black, trimmed pussy. If it wasn't enough that I saw Victoria's naked breasts and her erect nipples, now I stared her naked ass and the back of her naked pussy.

# # #

Feeling as self-conscious as I felt embarrassed, I removed my horny hand from the top of my daughter's nightgown. I felt so dirty. I felt so perverted. Yet, I was so horny that I so wanted to have incestuous sex with my daughter. Nonetheless how horny I was, I felt terrible to have sexually groped her huge, naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

'How dare I grope my daughter's naked breasts in her sleep,' I thought? 'How dare I slide my erect cock across her lips while she's sleeping? What's wrong for me to have sexually abused my daughter by inappropriately touching her and feeling her?'

As soon as Victoria let go of my cock, I reluctantly and sexually frustratingly stuffed my naked prick back in my pajama bottoms. Doing the right thing before things got out of hand and out of control, I shook my daughter awake. With my horniness and sexual frustration controlling me, I needed to awaken her before I raped her.

"Victoria. Victoria. Victoria, wake up. It's time for bed. Victoria. You were sleeping," I said.

Unable to control myself from feeling her naked ass, I reached my horny hand down to stealthily, and ever so gently to touch and feel her naked ass.

'She has an incredible ass,' I thought. 'Her naked ass is as shapely as it is firm. I love my daughter's ass.'

To be continued:

12