Father & Daughter have Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
Father has consensual sex with his adult daughter.
5k words
3.91
15.8k
23
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forty-seven-year-old father, Joseph, sleeps with his 25-year-old daughter, Victoria.

Author's Note:

This custom, personalized story was specifically written for Joseph.

Unfortunately, as Literotica no longer accepts true, incest stories, alas, this story is a work of fiction.

Nevertheless, that this story is untrue, this story shows what 47-year-old Joseph imagined when masturbating himself and sexually fantasized about imagining his 25-year-old daughter Victoria naked while having sex with her.

# # #

Continued from Chapter 01:

Suddenly, with me feeling so horny and sexually frustrated, while desperately hoping she'd open her mouth and take me inside, I wickedly and deliberately touched my daughter's lips with the head of my prick. Then, when she didn't move from napping on my lap, while imagining her blowing me, I ever so slowly slid my erect, naked dick across her red, full lips. While sliding my stiff prick across her lips, and while hoping that she would, I imagined her opening her mouth and sucking my cock.

Something that I'll be masturbating over tonight, tomorrow, and every day thereafter, I imagined Victoria sucking my prick. Her lips felt so soft. Then, surprising me, unexpectedly, and sexually exciting me, she flicked out her tongue in her sleep. Victoria licked the head of my stiff prick in her sleep. Again, something else that I'll be masturbating over, I couldn't believe that my daughter licked my cock in her sleep.

'Wow,' I thought! 'Vicky licked my cock in her sleep.'

As stunned as I was sexually excited, my beautiful daughter licked the head of my erect cock in her sleep. As if she was licking her boyfriend's prick, I couldn't believe that my daughter licked my cock in her sleep. Totally stunned, I was thrilled that Vicky licked my prick in her sleep.

I only wished that she would have taken me in her mouth and sucked me instead of just licking me. I only wished that she had stroked me in her sleep. That would be so hot for my daughter to masturbate me in her sleep.

'How hot would that be to have a sleeping hand job from my daughter,' I thought?

"Instead of just licking me in her sleep," I said softly as if talking to myself. "I wished she stroke me in her sleep. I wished she take me in her mouth and blow me. I'd love for Victoria to suck my cock. I'd love to cum in my daughter's mouth," I whispered what I thought was only loud enough for me to hear.

Something that I would have loved for her to do, again, dwelling on what would never happen, I wished that she'd open her mouth and take my prick inside of her warm and wet mouth. Tempted to put a gentle hand behind her pretty, black haired, head and stick my erect prick in her mouth, I wished again that Victoria would blow me in her sleep. I hoped that she'd open her mouth while she was sleeping and, hopefully, dreaming and suck me. Never having imagined her blowing me before, I wanted my adult daughter to blow me now.

As if she was dreaming of giving one of her boyfriends' a blowjob, hoping beyond hope, I hoped that she'd take my erect cock in her mouth and suck me while stroking me. I'd love for my beautiful daughter to give me oral sex. Then, sexually surprising me, I felt her wrap her long fingers around my engorged, naked cock and squeeze. As if she was dreaming of masturbating me, she slowly stroked me in her sleep. Victoria masturbated me in her sleep in slow motion.

Again, never having been sexually attracted to my daughter before, indeed, with her still holding my naked prick in her soft and warm hand, I was sexually attracted to her now. After seeing, touching, and feeling her huge, naked breasts and erect nipples down her opened, nightgown top, I wished that I could suck her nipples while fondling her breasts. I wished that I could have sex with my daughter. I'd love to have incestuous sex with Victoria. Only, not wanting to awaken her for her to catch me sexually molesting her, I controlled my desire to have forbidden sex with her.

Concentrating on her naked breasts and my erect prick, I hadn't noticed that the back of my daughter's nightgown was nearly up to her ass. Stealthily and gently, I reached down and lifted the hem of her nightgown all the way up to her waist. From the mirror that hung on the wall across from the couch, I could clearly see Vicky's naked ass and the back of her black, trimmed pussy. If it wasn't enough that I saw Victoria's naked breasts and her erect nipples, now I stared her naked ass and the back of her naked pussy.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'I practically saw my daughter naked.'

# # #

Yet, deeply troubling me, feeling as self-conscious as I felt embarrassed, I removed my horny hand from the top of my daughter's nightgown. I felt so dirty. I felt so perverted. What I was sexually doing with my daughter was wrong.

Yet, I was so horny that I wanted to have incestuous sex with my daughter. Nonetheless how horny I was, I felt terrible to have sexually groped her huge, naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. I felt perverted to have slid my erect cock across her sleeping lips. I felt like a deranged and demented dad to want to have incestuous sex with my daughter.

'How dare I grope my daughter's naked breasts in her sleep,' I thought? 'How dare I slide my erect cock across her lips while she's sleeping? What's wrong for me to have sexually abused my daughter by inappropriately touching, feeling, and fondling her naked breasts?'

As soon as Victoria let go of my cock, I reluctantly and sexually frustratingly stuffed my naked prick back in my pajama bottoms. Doing the right thing before things got out of hand and out of control, I shook my daughter awake. With my horniness and sexual frustration controlling me, I needed to awaken her before I raped her.

"Victoria. Victoria. Victoria, wake up. It's time for bed. Victoria. You were sleeping," I said.

Unable to control myself from feeling her naked ass, I reached my horny hand down to stealthily, and ever so gently to touch and feel her naked ass.

'She has an incredible ass,' I thought. 'Her naked ass is as shapely as it is firm. I love my daughter's ass.'

# # #

Chapter 02: Father and Daughter have Sex

After stuffing my erect prick back inside of my pajama bottoms, I shook her awake. Startled awake by my shaking her, and with her not realizing that I had felt her naked breasts before feeling her naked ass, as if not having a care in the world, Victoria awakened with a yawn. With her still resting her beautiful head on my lap, when she opened her mouth to yarn, her mouth was mere inches from my throbbing, pajama clad cock.

As soon as she yawned, again, as I was tempted before, I was tempted now. I was drawn to remove my naked prick from my pajama bottoms again. I was desirous to put a gentle hand behind her dark haired, pretty head and stick my erect prick in her wide-open mouth. I so wanted her to suck my cock.

'I wondered her reaction if I had stuck my prick in her mouth. I wondered what she would have done if I had forced her to blow me. Would she slap my cock away or would she accept me in her mouth and suck me. Nothing more than a sexual fantasy, and something that I'll never know, I'd never force Vicky to blow me,' I thought.

Nonetheless, overwhelmed with horniness and sexual desire, I would have loved my daughter to blow me. I would have loved her to suck my cock while stroking my cock. I would have loved to cum in her beautiful mouth. I would have loved to have watched her swallow my cum. I would have loved to have ejaculated cum all over her face, in her beautiful, black hair, and across her nightgown clad breasts. I would have loved to have given Victoria a cum bath.

With the palm of her hand still inadvertently resting on my pajama clad cock, wishing she would, she made me feel that she was about to give me a hand job. Then, instead of removing my cock from my pajamas and stroking it, she pushed down on me and on my erect prick to sit herself up. With her clearly unaware that she had her hand on my cock, my daughter still had her hand in contact with my hard dick.

I couldn't believe that I felt Victoria's hand on my erect prick. I couldn't believe that my daughter not only rested her head in my lap but also put her hand on my prick through my pajamas all the while she slept. Again, with her sexually exciting me, I was tempted to remove my erect prick from my pajama bottoms and wrap her long fingers around my stiff prick.

At the very least, instead of her giving me a blowjob, I imagined her stroking me. I imagined her giving me a hand job. I'd love for my daughter to give me a hand job. How hot would that be to cum for my daughter? How hot would that be for Victoria to watch and hear me cum?

'Victoria touched my prick through my pajamas in her sleep,' I thought. 'I can't believe she had the palm of her hand on my pajama clad prick. I can't believe that she licked the head of my prick in her sleep. I can't believe she wrapped her fingers around my big dick and slowly stroked me. Tonight, tomorrow, and every day, I'll be masturbating over her touching my cock through my pajamas, licking my prick, and stroking my penis.'

# # #

I looked over at her. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. She was so shapely.

'Going over it all again in my head, I'll be masturbating over her licking the head of my stiff prick in her sleep. I'll be masturbating over her stroking my naked cock in her sleep. I'll be dreaming of me not only seeing her naked breasts but also fondling her naked breasts, fingering her erect nipples, and feeling her naked ass,' I thought.

Hoping that she didn't catch me staring, I stared at her in the way that I had never stared at her before. I only wished that she wasn't my daughter and I wasn't her father. I wished she was a woman that I picked up in a bar and brought home. Like mother, like daughter, with her having everything in one sexy package, she's the type of woman that I'd marry.

Feeling her hand on my naked, erect prick made me realize how wonderful it would be to have a hand job from my daughter. In the way that I touched, felt, and fondled her naked breasts, I'd love for her to touch, feel, and fondle my naked cock while masturbating me. In the way that I had my wicked, sexual way with her huge, naked breasts, I'd love for her to have her wicked, sexual way with my big, erect prick.

Tonight, I'll be dreaming about Victoria wrapping her long, manicured fingers around my stiff prick and slowly stroking me. Tonight, I'll be masturbating over my daughter giving me a hand job. Tonight, I'll be sexually fantasizing over cumming for my daughter. I'd love to cum all over her huge, naked breasts.

'Oh, my God, Victoria. Don't stop stroking me. Stroke me faster. Stroke me harder. I'm cumming, Vicky. Daddy is cumming,' I imagined saying while sexually fantasizing over my daughter giving me a hand job.

# # #

After last night, taking more of a chance with my alluring daughter, I took more deliberate, sexual liberties with Victoria. Unable to help myself, filled with horniness, incestuous desire, and sexual anticipation, I imagined her naked while taking a shower. I imagined her soaping up her huge breasts and washing her shapely body. I masturbated over the thoughts of her naked while taking a shower.

Determined to see her without her clothes, with my ear pressed to the bathroom door, I listened to her removing her clothes. I waited for her to be naked and turn the water on to shower before I knocked on her bathroom door. With us only having the one bathroom, I pretended that I had to pee. Telling her that I had to pee was a good way for me to gain entry to the bathroom and see her showering her beautiful, naked body.

"Victoria," I asked while knocking on the bathroom door?

I listened while waiting for her response. When no response came, I knocked a little harder on the bathroom door again. I listened again at the bathroom door for her to answer.

"Victoria," I asked louder?

Apparently, she couldn't hear me over the running water. Filled with sexual anticipation, I couldn't wait to see all that I could see of her through the clear, shower curtain. While still standing outside of the closed, bathroom door and imagining her naked, I removed my cock from my pajama bottoms and stroked myself to an erection as I waited for her to answer. Stroking myself faster and stroking myself harder, I impatiently listened for her to answer me.

"What," she asked over the running water? "Dad? Daddy? Did you want something? What do you want," she asked louder?

While imagining seeing Victoria naked again, I continued stroking my flaccid cock to a big and hard erection. I imagined seeing her naked breasts. I imagined seeing her naked pussy. I imagined seeing her naked ass. I imagined seeing my sexy and shapely daughter without her clothes.

"I have to pee," I said. "May I come in," I asked?

I stuffed my naked, erect prick back inside of my pajama bottoms again. Something that I had never done, I couldn't believe that I was about to enter the bathroom while Victoria was in the shower. I couldn't believe that I was about to see the sideview of her naked body through the clear, shower curtain. Naked, naked, naked, my daughter was naked. Naked, naked, naked, I was about to see Vicky nearly naked.

"Okay, daddy. You may come in. Just don't flush the toilet," she said.

# # #

'It's okay for you to look and stare at all that you can see of my naked body through the clear shower curtain but just don't flush the toilet,' I imagined Victoria saying. 'Of course, she didn't say that but I wished she had. How hot would that be for my daughter to give me permission to see her naked?'

Wishing that I had glass, shower doors, nevertheless, I knew full well that my daughter could see me through the clear, shower curtain as much as I could see the side outline of her naked body. Yet, if I had glass, shower doors instead of a clear curtain, the glass doors would fog up and I wouldn't see anything. With the clear, shower curtain, at least I could see a sideview of her naked breasts and her naked ass.

With my exhibitionism taking over my voyeurism, not only did I want to see all that I could of my daughter's naked body but also, I wanted to deliberately flash her my naked prick. Cock for pussy, I wanted her to see my erect cock as much as I wanted to see her huge, naked breasts, her shapely ass, and her black, trimmed pussy. As much as I was curious to see her reaction to me seeing her nearly naked, I was curious for her reaction to seeing my naked prick.

Ready to deliberately flash her my erect, naked prick to Victoria, the devious, dirty, old man that I am, instead of standing and facing the toilet to pee, I stood in front of the toilet facing her. I wondered if she'd look over at me. While staring at all that I could see of her naked form, I took my time lowering my pajama bottoms.

Then, pulling out my prick, I held my erect cock in my hand and in plain sight before sitting down on the toilet. Sexually exciting me, when I saw her turn her head to look at me, I slowly stroked my prick in front of her. I made sure that she saw my erect, naked prick in the way that I saw her huge, naked breasts down her opened, nightgown top.

Sexually exciting me, my daughter not only looked at my naked prick but also, she stared at my erect, naked prick. Again, in the way that I had stared at my daughter's naked breasts last night, returning the sexual favor of my exhibitionism with her voyeurism, Victoria stared at my naked prick this morning. With her continued stare making me hot, I couldn't believe my daughter continued staring at my naked prick.

When I saw her look over at me again, giving her a show, while imagining her holding my naked prick in her hand and stroking me, I continued holding my naked prick in my hand and slowly stroked myself. Giving her a good, long look at my naked, erect prick, I slowly lowered my pajama bottoms. Then, letting go of my cock, immediately, my engorged cock sprang out as if it was pointing at her. Finally, and reluctantly, I sat on the toilet to pee.

Surprising me, instead of her looking away in shame and in embarrassment, she continued looking at me sitting on the toilet. She wasn't just looking; Victoria was staring at me. I couldn't believe that my daughter stared at me in the way that I continued staring at her. Hard for me to believe, seemingly, my daughter sexually wanted me as much as I sexually wanted her.

Then, after I peed, while standing and holding my erect cock in my hand, deliberately flashing her again, I took my time wiping myself. With my exposed, erect prick still in my hand, I deliberately flushed the toilet. It didn't take long for me to hear and see her reaction to hot, shower water pulsating against her soft skin.

"Daddy! Oh, my God. Daddy," said Victoria while sticking her head and much of her naked body out of the shower curtain!

She opened the shower curtain wide enough to deliberately expose her naked breasts and her naked pussy to me. With me staring at her huge, naked breasts, and her black, trimmed pussy, she stared at my, erect naked prick again. Sexually exciting me, my daughter stared at my nakedness in the way that I stared at her nakedness.

"I asked you not to flush, daddy," she said with anger that subsided as soon as she saw me holding my naked prick in my hand.

In the way that I remained standing in front of the toilet with my erect prick in my hand, she remained standing from out of the opened, shower curtain with her huge breasts and black, trimmed pussy exposed.

# # #

Even after she closed the shower curtain, I continued staring at the sideview of her nearly naked body through the shower curtain. In the way that she continued staring at my naked prick, I continued staring at all that I could see of my daughter. Sexually surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, I couldn't believe that she continued staring at my naked, prick in the way that I continued staring at the sideview of her naked breasts and her naked pussy.

With just a clear, plastic shower curtain blocking and distorting our view from seeing one another naked, as if she had never seen a naked man and I had never seen a naked woman, we both continued staring at one another. Unable to stop myself from staring at the sideview of Victoria's big, double D cup, naked breasts, I continued staring at her naked breasts in the way that she continued staring the head-on view of my naked prick. Seemingly, my daughter liked seeing my naked prick as much as I liked seeing her naked breasts.

I only wished that I was seeing her naked, totally naked. Having already seen, felt, and fondled her naked breasts, I'd love to see her naked pussy as much as I'd love to see her naked ass, too. Naked, naked, naked, I so wanted to see my daughter naked. If only I could see her naked, I'll be masturbating over seeing her naked body for the rest of my life.

"Sorry, Victoria. I forgot," I said with my cock sticking straight out and pointing at her while I slowly and reluctantly pulled up my pajama bottoms.

Thinking that my daughter would look away in distain and disgust, she surprised me when she didn't. Instead of looking away, sexually exciting me, she continued staring at my naked prick. She stared at my erect cock as much as I wanted her to stare at my erect cock. Then, as if readjusting myself for comfort, I removed my erect prick from my pajama bottoms again while flashing my daughter daddy's big dick.

Not only did she look at my erect cock but, again, sexually surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she continued staring at my engorged prick. In the way that I showed Victoria my naked penis, when she peeked out of the shower curtain, seemingly, she deliberately showed me her naked breasts, her erect nipples, and her naked pussy. With her standing in the shower instead of lying on the couch, my daughter's breasts looked even bigger now than they looked before.

12