Father & Daughter have Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just like her grandmother, I wondered if she had double D cup breasts instead of the D cup breasts that her mother had. Vicky's breasts looked huge. Accustomed to seeing my wife's D cup breasts, definitely, my daughter had bigger breasts than my ex-wife. Without a doubt, she had double D, cup breasts. I love big tits, the bigger the better, and Victoria certainly had huge tits.

# # #

After seeing my daughter's naked breasts and much of her naked pussy, and after she not only saw my naked penis but also stared at my big dick, with me filled with incestuous, sexual anticipation, I had an inspired idea. My idea was as sexually shocking as it was sexually exciting. I just hoped that she'd believe me and trust me with what I was about to tell her.

Something that I hoped she'd trust what I said to believe, I hoped that I could convince her to sacrifice her privacy for water conservationism. I hoped that she'd go along with me by doing the right thing. That night, I talked to her and told her what was on my mind.

"Along with the COVID quarantine, we're going to have to conserve water, Victoria," I said lying. "As you know we have well water and that's a limited supply," I said lying again. "Now that I'm unable to refill and replenish the well water with fresh and clean water, until they get a hold on this COVID, we have to be careful with how much water we use," I said lying again. "The last thing that we want to do is to run out of well water."

Victoria looked at me as if studying me.

"We must conserve water? Really? What does that mean, daddy," she asked?

Undressing her with my eyes, I smiled while looking at her as if she was naked. Whenever I masturbate myself while thinking of my daughter, I always imagined her without her clothes. Then, while imagining her without her clothes, I always imagined her having sex with me.

Only, sadly, and sexually frustratingly, I knew my daughter would never have sex with me in the way that I'd love to have sex with her. No matter how much I hoped for incestuous sex to happen and masturbated over thinking about us having forbidden sex, sex between a father and his daughter would never happen. Victoria would never sexually want me in the way that I sexually wanted her.

"Well, I said. "Showers account for the most water used in the course of a day. A ten-minute shower takes up about 25 gallons of water. We need to cut our shower times in half. We need to take shorter showers," I said while pausing as if I was rethinking what I was about to say.

Then, I said what I had wanted to say all along.

"Not only must we take shorter showers but also not wanting to embarrass you or make you feel uncomfortable, but if you're comfortable with the idea, we need to shower together," I said.

Unable to remove the horny thought from my mind, I thought of showering with my daughter naked. I imagined finally seeing her without her clothes. I imagined her finally seeing me without my clothes. Naked, naked, naked, I'd love to shower naked with Victoria, as much as I'd love her to shower naked with me.

# # #

When I suggested that we shower together, she had a look of horror on her face. Then, a flash of sexual arousal betrayed her face. In that instant, I knew that my daughter would not only shower with me but wanted to shower naked with me as much as I wanted to shower naked with her. Finally, I'll be seeing Victoria without her clothes. Finally, I'll be seeing my daughter naked and she'd be seeing me naked, too.

'I can't wait to shower naked with my daughter,' I thought. 'As much as I can't wait to see her naked, I can't wait for her to see me naked, too.'

"If you're too embarrassed to shower with your father, you can wear your bikini," I said with a little, nervous laugh while hoping that she wouldn't opt to wear her bikini. "I don't mind showering naked in front of you," I said with an unembarrassed and unashamed shrug while hoping to encourage her to shower naked with me. "It's not a big deal to me for you to see me without my clothes," I said lying again.

'It would be a huge deal for my daughter to see naked,' I thought. 'Already sexually excited with sexual anticipation, it would be a big deal for Vicky to see my erect, naked cock up close. I'll be masturbating over showering naked with my daughter for the rest of my life,' I thought. 'I'll be sexually fantasizing of her washing my naked prick and testicles while I wash her huge breasts and her naked ass.'

To be honest, even though I had never been sexually attracted to my daughter before, after all that happened last night and this morning, I was sexually attracted to her now. I couldn't wait to shower naked with her. Hoping that she'd shower naked with me instead of wearing her bikini, I couldn't wait to see her naked, totally naked with Victoria. I couldn't wait for her to see me naked, totally naked.

In the way that I couldn't wait to get a closeup look of her naked breasts, her naked ass, and her naked pussy, I couldn't wait for her to get a closeup look of my naked cock, my naked testicles, and my naked ass. Unable to control myself, I knew that once I was naked with Victoria while showering that I'd have an erection. I knew that once I was showering naked with my daughter that I'd try to make love to her in the shower.

Once I was naked with Vicky in the shower, I'd try to lean her forward and fuck her from behind. I'd love to fuck her fast enough and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm. I'd love to hear and watch her cum. I'd love to give my daughter multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock.

With a flash of sexual arousal betraying her look of outrage, unable to help herself, she gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look. Indeed, like mother, like daughter, Victoria was a whore, an incestuous whore. Her sexy smile and naughty look confessed to me that not only would she shower with me naked but also, she wanted to have sex with me in the shower as much as I wanted to have sex with her in the shower. I couldn't wait to make love to her. I couldn't wait to fuck her.

If I didn't know any better, my sexy and shapely daughter was sexually aroused to shower naked with me. If judging her by her sexy look and her naughty smile, instead of wearing her bikini, Victoria planned on showering with me while naked. Naked, naked, naked, my daughter was going to shower with me while naked. I couldn't wait to see my sexy, shapely, and beautiful daughter without her clothes.

# # #

To be honest, even though I never had been sexually attracted to my daughter, I was sexually attracted to her now. I couldn't wait to shower naked with her. As much as I couldn't wait for her to see me without my clothes, I couldn't wait to see her without her clothes.

Suddenly, again, as I once did with her mother, I thought of pushing Victoria against the wet, shower wall and make love to her before turning her around and fucking her from behind. I imagined touching and feeling her big, naked breasts while humping her wet, naked pussy. I imagined giving her a sexual orgasm with my cock.

I imagined fondling her huge, naked breasts while sucking her big, erect nipples. I imagined reaching down and fingering her wet pussy. I imagined masturbating Victoria. I imagined giving her a sexual orgasm with my fingers. I imagined hearing and watching her cum.

'Don't stop, daddy,' I imagined her saying. 'Rub my clit faster. Finger fuck me deeper. I'm cumming, daddy. I'm cumming.'

I imagined her stiffening her legs, arching her back, and dropping her head while enjoying the afterglow of sex.

To be continued...

12