All Comments on 'Fatima Sayyid of Vanier Ch. 02'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 6 years ago
You're like a fucking cockroach: Every time you think the insect killer got rid of the fucker, you flip on the light and see it scurry back under your refrigerator.

You're such a no-talent fuck up that I was able to turn your lack of competence into a drinking game. I told some friends how FUCKING PREDICTABLE your story titles are, and they found it so GODDAM STUPID, we made it into a competition. "Double-Chinned White Canadian Amputee Masturbates Transgendered Guatemalan Lesbian Shepherd" was the winner. They got a bottle of warm beer. Frankly, I'd rather drink some lukewarm beer than suffer through any of your INCREDIBLY SHITTY STORIES. And you have a CHAPTER 2?!?! WE DIDN'T WANT THE FIRST FUCKING CHAPTER, YOU FUCKING RETARD!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SomethingInTheWaySheMoves:

10/10 best review of SpamuelX writing so far

accurate description of his lack of talent

good association with cockroach

better than the story

SamuelxSamuelxover 6 years agoAuthor
Guess what ? I'm better than YOU !!!

Interesting how it's always a bunch of no-talent, bigoted losers who like to hate on a talented brother like myself. Go fuck yourselves, losers. You see talent and you can't stand it. Your comments MIGHT hold water IF any of you had ONE story under your belt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Talented?

lol Steeves, you are an idiot.

Your work is crap, and sadly, its never going to get better.

Stop writing.

Just stop.

You suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Delusional Narcissist

Samuelx / Spamx, you are a very delusional narcissist who has no sense whatsoever, You are a complete and total embarrassment to the black race. You are not talented in any way, shape, or form. All you ever do is cut and paste the same tales over and over again. Nothing you post on Literotica.com and Amazon is original. You are totally predictable in a very negative sense of the word. You need to follow your own advice to your critics! You are lowest rated individual on Literotica.com which should tell you something about your postings. On the other hand since you are a psychopath and mentally ill, you would not understand. Also you need to stop posting any positive reviews on your 'junky' copied tales under various alias as everyone knows that you do that on a regular basis!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES