Favors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded her head and tried to say "yes Sir".

"Very well, I think 10 strikes will do." without any further warning, his came down hard on her bottom. The sound of the strike echoed off the walls of the room.

"One Sir," she was able to get out better than he expected.

The next two blows came quickly afterwards alternating sides. She counted them off as the pain of the blows were causing her eyes to water. More surprising to her was the fact that the pain was somehow turning her on. How was this possible she thought. Each blow caused her pussy to squeeze out more juices. She felt like she was on the edge of cumming already. The fourth blow caught her off guard and she opened her mouth. The sound of the wooden paddle bouncing on the floor was all she heard. "Sorry Sir, I did not mean to do that..."

"I gave you one simple task," he interrupted her. I was not planning on using it but since you offered it" he picked up the paddle. "Open your mouth slut"

As she followed his instruction he slipped the handle back in her mouth. "Suck on it! Show me how much you like things in that dirty mouth of yours." she wrapped her lips around the wood cylinder and slowly started bobbing her head. He allowed her to continue for a few seconds before extracting it. "Looks like you know how to use that mouth. I can't wait to really test your skills"

"Thank you, Sir." she responded before using her tongue to catch the saliva running down her chin. She could hear his footsteps as he moved away from her head. She felt him rub the paddle across her red ass. When the contact stopped, it was replaced with the sharp sting as he brought it down. He knew she was sore so the blows were not as forceful as he normally delivered. Before long he had dished out the required punishment. To his amazement she did not stop him. Her body was relaxed and draping over the edge of the beam. She was satisfied with the small orgasms that the paddle caused her. Breathing heavily, she remained motionless but felt his presence in front of her. As her head was spinning she barely was able to pick up on the sound of his zipper although she did hear the clank of his belt buckle hitting the floor. He grabbed her ponytail and jerked her head back.

"Are you good at sucking dick?" He asked as he rubbed the tip across her lips.

"Yes, Sir I know how to suck cock." It was actually a small lie. She had sucked off two of her boyfriends but only a couple of times she knew the basics at least she hoped she knew enough.

He centered the mushroom tip and slowly pushed in. He worked about a quarter of his 7 inch cock in and out of her mouth, enjoying his sister's inviting mouth. She remembered some tricks she learned on the internet and used her tongue to rub along the sensitive underside. Slowly he built up speed until he was hitting the back of her throat. Each time she would gag covering his pubic area with her spit. He backed off a little knowing this was not the best position for deepthroating for a newbie. Soon he was feeling his balls tighten up as he reached his peak.

"Ohhhh ...... suck that cock you fucking whore. Swallow all of my cum!" a few strokes later he pulled back until just the tip was inside and let loose with two powerful blast and a few smaller ones. The force of the blast caused her to open her mouth a little and some of his cum escaped dripping on the wood floor below her. Finally, he released his grip on her hair and let her softly suck on his dick, she was rewarded with a few final salty drops that she quickly swallowed. Stepping back, he put his pants back on. He untied Jessica and she slumped on the floor using her fingers to clean her face off. He sat next to her and played with her hair as she relaxed. After resting for 20 minutes, he helped her up and walked her through the cleaning process. With everything back in order, he watched her get dressed. He offered to make her dinner but she said she was not hungry just tired. Mike gave her some instructions and set up a time to call her later tonight. He walked her out to her car and asked if she was ok to drive home.

"Yes Sir, I will be fine. Thank you for the fun I can't wait until next time." she slid into the driver's side. "ouch my ass is tender."

"I can't either Jess. I'm glad it's sore maybe you will remember that in the future." he said as he leaned in the car giving her a long sensual kiss.

"I won't forget it anytime soon. Before I forget mom wanted to know if you are still coming to dinner tomorrow?"

"Yes, I will be there," he said as he stepped back as she backed out of the driveway.

As her car turned the corner he was already making his plans for next time.

12