All Comments on 'Favors Ch. 04'

by somewhatnew2008

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
meme165meme165almost 7 years ago
Adding another character

So far the story has developed at a slow steady pace, adding an additional character into the mix at this stage may just upset things too much, unless you bring say their mother in as a closest submissive who possibly catches them "in the act" then reveals her submissive side to her son, just an idea but that would be the way I would take the story from here

DepressionBeardDepressionBeardalmost 7 years ago
Some feedback and ideas.

I figured as soon as Kelly, the middle sister, was mentioned eventually she would be introduced. I do agree with prior comment though, right now would be too soon, with the slower pace you are setting. By the way your pacing is great, one of the reasons you get five stars from me.

My idea would be to get Jess more thoroughly trained: More strict on Master and Sir response, comfortable with her positions, progressing to some rope and suspension, introduce her to more painful punishments so she can explore her arousal with it.

A few more chapters down the line, once she becomes comfortable, they both let their guards down and get discovered by a surprise visit from Kelly at Mike's house. Perhaps she let's herself in and catches them in a session, or she might catch Jess walking around Mike's house naked through a window and he isn't reacting strangely. They get busted, perhaps Kelly is even jealous of Jess, she's had a crush on Mike for even longer. Third idea: she has to call him from a club, she's trashed, he brings her home and she notices the collar and maybe Jess left some kind of evidence.

These are just a few ways I could see this story going. Just my opinion, but DEFINITELY keep your slow building pace the same. It separates you from a lot of other authors. I look forward to your next chapters, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT!

It's been a few months since this chapter was written - please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Fun fact: the hymen is like an arch of balloons, fragile but passable. A woman may not have their hymen broken, possibly ever, if sex/play is moderately gentle. Other virgins could have already lost their hymen for a multitude of reasons, few of which involve masturbation.

The more you know. *rainbows*

Other than that part, good story!

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago
brilliant! more please

so...I am not usually into the punishment thing but this story is....so immense. Please when you do add another chapter, do not add another character for the bond between these two is perfection, adding someone else I feel would deter from what has been by far one of the best stories I have read. If it were possible, you would receive more than five stars. Yes, perhaps the spelling and grammar needs tightened up a wee bit but I was hooked from the beginning. So well done sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting! I don't like the idea of introducing another character at this point. I want the relationship to develop into a true emotional bond and loving commitment before anything else happens. It's your story and your creativity, but I'm speaking for those of us who are more on the emotional side. Enjoyed the story so far.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

So, no follow up chapters then……. Great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous