Favors Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm I'm not sure" Mike was at a loss for words. It seemed she was reading his mind. He was just thinking how perfect the relationship felt. "I am not ruling the possibility out but we have to be careful."

"I'm on birth control and I have not missed a dose in over a year Sir."

Mike chuckled "I was not referring to that but I am glad you are thinking about that stuff. What I mean is having sex will deepen our emotional bond and it will be hard for us to act normal outside of here."

"I see where you are going, our body language will expose us?" she responded.

"Exactly!" he answered. He felt that he could manage this but he was not sure Jessica would with being so young.

"Sir, I can't promise that won't happen but I am positive with you around to correct me while I do the same for you... we could make this work. Ultimately it's your decision and I am in no position to force you."

"I will think about it."

They sat in silence while another episode came on the television. Mike could not focus on the show as his mind was going over her request. One second he was ready to cross the line and the next minute he reverted to the safe route. Jessica stayed in her knees but let her head rest on his leg. Mike was playing with her hair as his mind raced. Jessica was relaxed and at the point of falling asleep. Before the final credits of the show played and the naked couple swam across a swamp to be rescued Mike made his choice. Fuck what society thought he was going to fuck Jessica.

"Up!" he startled his dozing sister.

She promptly stood up. Mike grabbed her hand and guided her until she was standing in front of him sitting on the couch. He grabbed her other hand, pulling her forwards. She got the idea and settled on his lap, both of her legs came to rest on the outside of his. They had to adjust themselves more towards the middle of the couch as her right knee keep slipping into the crack between the cushion and the arm of the couch.

Once in a comfortable position they paused looking into each other's eyes. Mike seemed calm while Jessica was breathing heavily, with her hands resting on his shoulders. Reaching over he turned the lamp on the table off leaving just the light from the television on in the room. He placed his hands on her hips pulling their bodies closer together. Leaning in he gently kissed her before their lips parted. They began slowly exploring each other's mouths with their tongues. The kisses started gently and picked up their pace. Mikes hands had moved to cup her ass holding her close to him. As they kissed her hips began slowly rocking while her hands held the back of his head. Breaking the kiss Mike started to kiss his way down her neck as she sighed softly. She leaned back a little as the pecks continued down her chest to her left nipple. He licked the darker flesh surrounding the hard bud, teasing her. Looking into her eyes, his tongue darted out and licked the tip of her breast. Jessica let out a moan and grabbed his head pulling him in until his face was smashed into her breast.

"Don't do that again!" he said as he smacked her ass.

"Sorry Sir," she answered after she yelped from the contact. "I can't help it."

"Well you are in luck I can help sluts that find it hard to be good."

Mike reached into the end table next to the couch and grabbed a pair of cuffs that he kept there. Jessica watched his movements as he pulled her arms behind her back and locked them into place. He looked up and down her body. In the faint light of the room he could barely make out the outline of her pussy lips. They were spread against his hard cock, only the thin material of his gym shorts separated them.

With her taken care of he changed to her right nipple teasing it similar to the left before sucking it into his mouth. Mike alternated between sucking and biting it then switching to the left side for the same treatment. Jessica moaned and pulled against the cuffs wanting to hold him close. The more he played with her nipples, the more her hips rocked. Mike knew what she was doing and he would not let her get what she wanted. Grabbing both of her hips he lifted her small frame from his lap and tossed her to the couch. As her back hit the leather she groaned out in what seemed like pain.

"You ok Jess?" Mike asked out of concern.

"Perfect don't stop!" she squealed.

"No cumming!" he said as he grabbed her knees he forced her legs open wide.

He buried his face into her pussy. He did not waste no time in teasing her and attacked her clit with a passion. Mike knew that with all the edging tonight she would not last long under the talents of his tongue.

She was not able to keep still and her hips were rocking up causing her to rub her pussy into his face. This caused him to lose contact on her clit and his tongue slipped into her pussy. The move drove Jessica crazy, he kept her tongue there as she rocked her hips fucking his tongue like a tiny cock. She placed her leg around the back of his next to hold him till as she tried to work more of his tongue into her.

"Oh, god don't... stop... please!" Jessica moaned.

"I said no cumming slut" Mike sat up to her disappointment. "The next time you cum will be on my cock!"

"WHAT! You mean that?" she tried to sit up but was having a hard time with her arms bound. "Please tell me you are not joking Mike!"

"No slut, I am not kidding." He said as he stood up pulling his shirt over his head.

"Oh, my god... when?" she asked still thinking this was a dream.

"Well no time like the present" he answered as he tossed his shirt on the floor and hooked his fingers into the waistband of his shorts.

"Ekkkkk..." she squealed "My brother is going to take my virginity!"

"Woah... Woah what was that?" he had his shorts halfway down his ass. "I thought you have done it before?"

"No, I kind of lied on that part of the questions." He could see his expression change, "Let me explain. I did not want you to see me as a little girl, but a woman."

Mike reached for her shoulders and sat her up on the couch before sitting next to her, his shorts still on.

"Jess, I don't know what to say. This changes things."

"Just say yes Mike." she pleaded. "It would mean so much to me. Plus, I know you will try your best to make it enjoyable for me. Most guys would want to take this from me as a trophy to improve their sexual status with the boys. That is not you and I know it."

"You can only give this once and you want me to do it? I go from having sex with my sister to popping her cherry." he said as his head leaned back on the couch staring at the ceiling rubbing his temples. "What a crazy night."

"Yes, I want you to do it. If you don't I will just die a virgin."

"I doubt that will happen." he returned as he rolled his eyes.

"Want to bet?" she challenged.

Mike just shook his head once again starting the debate with himself. His sister did have a stubborn streak in her he knew from the many times during their childhood, Mike was sure that if her hands were not behind her back she would have them across her chest and giving him her famous "just try me" look. Raising his head up he saw the look and he just smiled at her.

"Are you sure about this? There is no going back."

"I want this more than anything, Sir!" she slipped back into her submissive persona.

"I want to hear you say it."

"Say what Sir?"

"I need to here you ask me for this, what are you wanting me to do?" he said sounding a little irritated that he had to repeat himself.

"I want you to fuck me. I want you to have my virginity." She paused. "I need you to do me a favor though Sir."

"Maybe, you will not always get your way little girl"

"Umm I know, well I am sure at least, you want rough- where I won't walk straight sex, but can the first time be memorable and caring? Well at first, we can see how it goes but I want to remember this for the rest of my life."

"So, you're asking me to restrain what I really want to do? I thought you were a slut and would want me to break that pussy in?" he said with a serious expression.

"No, you know I will give you anything you want. You make the decisions not me." She held her head down figuring she made a mistake in asking.

"Make sure you remember that." He said while pinching her nipple.

He stood up and opened the drawer to grab a key. He unlocked one of her wrist leaving the metal cuffs hanging from her right wrist.

"Crawl to the dungeon and wait for me! I need to decide if I should punish you for trying to suggest what I do." He sat back down.

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry." She slid off the couch and made her way to the dungeon.

The sound of the cuff clanking and dragging across the floor were the only sounds heard. Mike watched her ass move, her pussy lips peeking out at him. He had no plans to punish her for this, he was trying to get in her head. From the second she told him she was a virgin, he was already planning to try his best not to hurt her. The earth shattering sex would come in due time. He kept watching her until she reached the door. She fumbled with the keys on her collar finding the correct one to unlock the door. After placing the keys back on her collar, she finished her journey. He let her wait a few minutes before following her.

He found her waiting on the rug as instructed with her hair in a ponytail. He walked past her as if she was invisible. He found the lighter and moved around the dungeon lighting some of the candles, the light from the flames flickering off the walls.

Stopping by the supply cabinet he grabbed a blindfold and riding crop. He made his way back to Jessica as she watched him walk. He stepped behind her and fastened the cloth over her eyes and secured it tightly behind her head.

"Crawl I will guide you my pet."

She started crawling forward. Mike would strike her ass. After a couple of corrections, she learned that whatever side he smacked was the direction she had to turn. He had fun with her by walking her around the room a few times before stopping in front of the display case.

"So, my little bitch thinks she can tell me what to do?"

He put the crop back in its storage area and grabbed a dark blue armbinder. Stepping behind her he jerked her arms back and fastened the velcro that held the device closed. He had an option to add locks if need but decided he wanted to keep it simple.

"Can you break free?"

He watched her moving her arms testing the contraption.

"No Sir." she stopped moving. "I am sorry Sir for forgetting my place"

"I don't have the time for your weak apologies." he pulled her head back so was facing the ceiling. "How about you just keep quiet and take your punishment."

Jessica wanted to answer but thought better of it. While she was not fond of the bondage device Mike had chosen, she could see the appeal of it. As she tried to move her arms the restricted movement was having an effect on her. Her hormones were on hyperdrive dying for a release. Although she was not sure if this was from the situation she was in or the fact that her brother just might be taking her virginity tonight.

She could hear him moving about the room doing who knows what. She could not help but wonder what the punishment would be. Her mind went over so many things she had saw in porn movies she researched after finding his secret. Some of them were scary mainly the ones with extreme pain. Yes, Mike had spanked her but overall that was not too high on the pain scale. She was not sure how she would handle more painful situations that or even if she could. Was this the punishment testing her pain limits? It had to be why else would he go through all this trouble.

Her thought train was interrupted when Mike grabbed her bound arms and lifted her off the floor. He walked her a short distance before stopping. She was going crazy wondering what was about to happen.

"Relax Jess, I have no reason to hurt you." Her shoulders dropped at his soft-spoken words. "I do not plan on inflicting pain on you during this. However, you can still earn punishments for your behavior, I will defer them until later. Do you understand?"

"Thank you, Sir." Jess quietly responded

"Jess I must know something first; do you trust me fully?"

"Yes, I do," she answered after a short pause.

"It pleases me that you trust me." Mike ran his hands across her exposed shoulders. "I have a question for you, I do not want you to answer it right now but I want you to think over it I will ask for your answer later. Jessica the question is, do you accept me as your Master and you as my slave who is prepared to willingly submit to me and accept any punishment from me while in this house. Think hard on this please. It is not a permanent arrangement you can still leave. I want to make sure you are in this for the long term if possible. However, I am sure that once we do this both of us will not want to stop so I want to know beforehand"

Reaching up to the blindfold Mike undid the straps removing the material and tossing it on the floor. "I want you to enjoy this experience, and I love your eyes." Mike brushed a finger across her cheek wiping away a single tear that was racing down it.

"You my pet, are absolutely beautiful! You have a natural beauty that many women would kill for." He could see the blush spread across her face at his comment. He pulled Jessica closer and placed a gentle kiss on the corner of her mouth. He continued the feather like kisses down the side of her neck. Her breathing increased as he reached the spot where her neck and shoulder met.

"I will give you one more chance to back out" Mike was not sure if he said this for her benefit or himself, "do you know what we are about to do?"

"You will pleasure me like no one has ever done."

"Give me more details slut." Mike replied.

"You will have sex with me Sir and you will be the first person to have my cunt" Jessica stated.

"That is correct. I promise to be gentle when I take it, now I do believe there is something that you want me to allow you to do. Something I have been denying you all night"

Jessica's face lit up bright red and she looked down to her feet away from Mike. She we clearly quite uncomfortable and embarrassed as she tried to work up her courage.

"I want to cum Sir." Jessica said. It was barely more than a whisper.

"I want it better than that Jessica, I want to hear your emotion and your desire for this. If you want me to allow you to cum then convince me. Now try it again!"

Jessica nodded. "Yes Sir, I just... just give me a moment please." Jessica said.

She closed her eyes, straightened out so she was once again facing toward Mike, and took a few deep breaths.

"Sir, I am desperate. I don't think I have ever been so horny in my life." She opened her eyes and looked into Mike's eyes, desperation and longing on her face. "I want to cum so bad. I'll do whatever you say, I'll let you have me however you want." She was obviously burning with embarrassment and humiliation, but she forced herself to continue. "I want you to fuck me, I want you to fuck me until I scream in ecstasy." she finished.

She turned her head slightly down and to the side, focusing on Mike's shoulder, unable to meet his eyes through her humiliation.

"Was that ok?" she asked, her voice full of apprehension.

"That was perfect my pet." her turned her head to face him, "I shall let you cum as often as you want. You have earned each orgasm that you have." Taking a chance Mike pulled her head closer locking eyes with her. Cautiously moving in he pressed his lips to hers, he was hoping she would not pull away after he embarrassed her. She stayed put as he placed a light kiss upon her lips. Jessica surprised Mike by parting her lips. He was not sure if she wanted it or if it was a natural response to being kissed in her high state of arousal. Mike took the chance and parted his lips soon they kissed passionately for a few brief seconds, and he could feel Jessica releasing her tension and relaxing in his arms.

"Are you ready my pet?" he asked

"Yes Sir." Jessica purred.

Mike turned Jessica to face the bed. The bed was fitted with white silk sheets and covered with pink rose petals, the flicker of the candles reflected on the sheets. He guided Jessica close to the edge of the bed. Bending down he placed a kiss on each nipple before taking her swollen nipples in his mouth. Jessica took a deep inhale at his touch. She pulled on her binds wanting to hold his head. The action caused a reaction in her pussy. Mike released her nipple and worked his way down her stomach and across her hip stopping at her inner thigh. He could smell her arousal and see the moisture on her inner thighs.

He stood up and kissing Jessica's neck, drawing out a pleased hum from Jessica, he walked her back until the back of her knees hit the mattress. "Pet, I have given you time to think of the question I asked you. What is your answer?

Jessica leaned against Mike's shoulder, sighing as she came down a bit from the clouds.

"Can I speak freely Sir?" Jessica asked.

"Yes, you may pet. In fact, you may talk freely until I say not to. I want you to be able to express anything you want. You may not realize this, but this is an important step in your training."

Straightening back up she cocked her head slightly to the side, thinking.

"I think I would like to try it." She finally said. "I am not sure how it will go. But I have been fantasizing about this sort of thing for so long since I discovered your secret." Jessica said, blushing a bit. "I was always too afraid to try it. But I can trust you."

"Yes, you can. Everything that happens here stays here." he replied.

Jessica nodded, "Right." She hesitated again, lining up her thoughts, looking down to the floor

"As for being punished... I'm not sure I will ever like it inherently, but I think I can like the experience of being made to do it? I am still quite confused about all of this, but all of this" she gestured her head around to the equipment scattered around the room, "I am really, really enjoying it so far. I want you to do so much more." She said, blushing.

"And with this new context, knowing what I know now, thinking about how you brought me here, the things you will force me to do... I don't really understand it myself, but when I think of it I am aroused, I fantasize about it happening more." Jessica continued.

"I think I can do this. I want to do it." Jessica said, as if she had finally decided for sure. She grinned suggestively. "And who knows, what the future holds."

"I love the very detailed answer Jessica." Mike said, "as you have such strong feelings about this relationship you will now call me Master." Mike walked close to Jessica and guided her to a sitting position on the bed. While nibbling on her neck he uses his body to push her flat on the bed. Moving up until he looks into her eyes their noses almost touching. He held his body weight up with his arms with his lower body laying between her legs. He moves in and places a light kiss on her lips. She parts her lips wanting another kiss as she moved her hips up wanting to rub his body across her depraved sex. He continued with their lips centimeters apart. He casually bites her lower lip. She grinds hard against him.

"I would love to kiss you all night long." He gives her what she wants and soon their tongues are intertwining. He can feel her moaning into his mouth.

Breaking from the kiss he moves towards her breast leaving a trail of kisses. Once again, he stops to enjoy her hard nipples. Taking his time to kiss and suckle on each one. Her chest rises with her labored breathing and soft moans escape her lips. He raises his lower body up, preventing her from gaining pleasure from her hip flexing.

"You will cum soon my pet, although I want my tongue to bring you that pleasure."