Favors Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved across her stomach to the top of her pussy planting soft kisses and allowing his breath to tease her skin. Raising one of her legs he licks a path up her inner calf repeating the process on her other leg.

Mike kneels on the floor moving the teasing to her inner thighs always stopping inches from her lips. Moving into the junction of her legs he pauses taking deep breaths as he inhales her sweet smell and exhaling on her pussy. He decided that he would let her cum it would make her more relaxed for the main event.

"OH GOD...please stop teasing me Master!" Jessica moaned, arching her back as she tries to force her pussy in his face. Desperate for the contact.

Mike darted her attempts to make contact, her moans of frustration only fuel his excitement. He uses his tongue to taste her lips knowing he could get use to her flavor. Finally wanting to give her what she craved and begged for he drove his tongue between her lips quickly finding her clit. She let out a loud moan at the point of contact. Her hips had a mind of their own as they bucked to keep in contact with his tongue. He had to use all his strength pressing down on her hips as his tongue made circles around the hard pleasure button. In under a minute her legs clamped his head as her release approached. He kept working his tongue on her clit. Even with his ears covered he could still hear her scream of pleasure as her body tensed eventually all he heard was a long primal moan before her legs went limp as her whole body relaxed.

Mike gave her a few minutes to recover watching her muscles twitch as the last tremors of her orgasm pass through her body. Leaning back into her sex he used his tongue to clean up her sweet nectar. He avoided her clit for the moment knowing it was still overly sensitive. He sucked and kissed on her lips while slowly working two fingers inside her. She was tight and he felt the barrier of her hymen. Soon her limp body started to respond to his touch. He wiggled his fingers on the opening of her pussy as his tongue moved back to her clit. He wanted to find her G-spot although he did not want to break her hymen just yet.

In a short time, her arousal raised again. Stopping what he was doing Mike stood up hearing moans of disappointment from Jessica. Grabbing her legs, he stated turning them towards the bottom of the bed. Jessica helped him out by flopping on the bed working her upper body to so her head was resting on the pillow which was a chore with her arms bound. Happy with her position he removed his pants.

As Jessica watched his hard cock came into view and bounced up as it cleared his pants. Jessica, saw it move in time with his heartbeat and a drop of precum leaked out. This was the first time she really looked at his cock and studied it. She felt her pussy moisten at the sight.

Mike gave Jessica a few minutes to look him over pretending not to notice. Just give her a few seconds, he told himself. Climbing back onto the bed he knelt between her spread legs running his hands across both as she closed her eyes sighing. He maneuvered her legs so they bent at her knees with her feet flat on the bed. Mike crawled his way up her body pausing when he reached her head. Jessica opened her eyes to see him propped up on his elbows over her. His dick touching her pussy pointing towards her ass.

"Are you ready for this my pet?" Jessica nodded her head.

They locked eyes as Mike reached between them guiding his hard tool to lodge it in her opening. Leaning down until their noses were besides each other, never losing eye contact.

Mike slowly slid into her, locking the mushroom head in her opening. He did this for Jessica as he never took his slaves slowly. He was rewarded as she released a long breath that she was holding apparently expecting him to shove it in her virgin canal. After what seemed like an eternity, Mike pushed a little more. He was pressing against her womanhood. He moved in and out in what little space he had always pushing on the barrier but not breaking it yet. They kissed passionately both lost in the moment. Jessica let her legs fall to the side opening herself up for him when he was ready to take her. Mike took a break from the kissing, lifting himself back up to look at his beautiful sister, naked and giving herself to him. She stared back up at him, the lust in her eyes. Leaning back down he nibbled on her ear.

"You ready baby? I cannot promise this won't hurt and I am sorry for that. Just try to relax the best you can." He whispered.

"Yes Master. I don't care if it hurts I know the pain will go away."

Mike pulled back a little before going back in with more pressure. He felt the thin flesh blocking him, but it did not seem to budge. He wanted to take this part slowly to avoid as much pain as possible. A few more tries and the barrier still was not budging. He debated slamming into her but he could not bring himself to do it.

"Stop teasing me and get it over with." She groaned.

"I am trying to take it easy on you." He said as he once again tried to gain entry.

Jessica raised her legs and wrapped them around his ass. She was getting ready to help him out if he did not hurry. The change in the angle is all that was needed, on the very next push, the barrier gave way.

"OHHHH Fu...ck!!" she screamed as the material tore.

Mike finally sank all the way in. He could feel the warmth and tightness of her sex. Mike paused as she recovered kissing her. She nodded her head for him to continue. As he pulled back out she seemed to grip his cock, like her body did not want to let him go. He started the in and out process. They both moaned as Mike pushed his hips a little further to ensure he got every inch in, each thrust became less painful. Jessica surprised Mike by kissing his chin, getting a taste of her juice on his skin she made a few passes with her tongue cleaning the area. Mike pulled his head away just as she was trying to kiss him, slowly picking up the pace of his thrust. Jessica attempted to kiss him by raising her head, finally letting it fall to the bed as he pushed hard into her clit. Mike pulled out quickly grabbing a pillow and shoving it under her ass. Sinking back into her slick channel. Arching his back, he locked on to her nipple letting his teeth scrape the flesh. They were both racing their orgasms each of them refusing to lose the race. Jessica raised her hips up to meet his thrust.

"Harder... Oh, god it feels so good," she whispered. Lifting her feet up once again she wrapped them around his waist using them as a lever to push him into her. "OH FUCK... you.. feel... mmmmm... I'm so close, Master." She almost screamed.

"Damnit, I forgot the condom" he realized.

"Fuck it" she moaned, "I want to feel you cumming in me!"

Figuring she was on the pill so what the hell Mike started pounding into her wanting to join her by cumming at the same time now that he could see she was no longer in pain.

"Cum for me slave... Cum all over my dick," with a final thrust he pushed her hard into the mattress coating the bottom of her pussy with his cum.

Jessica felt the sudden gush of warmth as he filled her triggering her own release. Mike felt the walls of her pussy grab his cock milking his cock of every drop, as her heels dug into his lower back. Mike finally collapsed on top of her as they both tried to catch their breath, both covered in a thin layer of sweat.

Mike gave Jessica a few minutes to rest. Lifting his weight off her body. He reached behind her and freed her arms. "There is only one thing left before you're officially an initiated slave." Nibbling on her ear, "are you ready to offer me your virgin ass my pet."

Jessica tensed up at the thought. "Y...Ye.. I guess, Master..." she sounded hesitant. They both laid back on the bed.

"I am only playing with you. We will save that for another day." Mike rolled over to lay on the bed.

As his dick slipped out, Jessica felt the gush of semen now that the plug was released. She reached down to touch her pussy only just realizing how it was sore to the touch. She looked at the mixture of blood and white cum covering her finger. She wiped the mixture on the sheets and rolled over to lay her head on his shoulder.

"That was amazing, Master"

"Are you ok Jess?" he asked suddenly feeling guilty for taking her.

"Oh, yes I am." She paused, "were you serious about anal?"

"Do you want me to be?" he questioned back

"One day maybe, I do not think I am ready for that yet."

"When you are ready let, me know." He held her tight.

"What are you going to teach me next?"

"So many things. Let's just say now that I am sleeping with my sister... I don't think there is nothing I won't try."

"My body is yours to do with Sir" she started drifting off. "Although, it's a little sore right now. So much for being gentle!" she giggled

"What are you talking about slut, that was gentle."

==========

Hopefully the next chapter will not be far behind this one. I am thinking about bringing another character in the story. I am also thinking about adding some rough scenes. Please leave your feedback and ideas. You never know you may give me my next inspiration.