All Comments on 'Fay at the Hen Party!'

by rockycoveboy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LucyLoo1987LucyLoo1987over 5 years ago
A Wonderful Story

Fay took it all and enjoyed it as I did reading this erotic tale.

Well written and described and my cunt is so wet after reading this I need to dildo myself and cum.

Perhaps Mark, Nat and Dave will knock at the door and fuck me too. I do hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good, mature lady getting lots of cock, going to be nasty when hubby and the kids find out mommy is a slut, but does she care....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lovely, I am ambivalent about this story, it was hot, but my wife did a similar thing with three of her co workers after a company party, it took a few weeks for the story to get back to me, I was not happy and I left her, we are currently divorcing, she has asked for a second chance but I am sure it will happen again, so I'm moving on, infidelity is not to every ones taste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockycoveboy@rockycoveboy
This is the original NewForester who wrote all those stories quite a few years ago. They seemed quite popular at the time, and I received some wonderful Feedback, and I apologise if I didn't reply to Your particular comments. Because of this, I have decided to re-publish some ...