All Comments on 'Feast of Dionysos'

by SolarRay

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant

Exceptional, actual literary erotica!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 5 years ago
Wow

Best ever! 6 stars if I could give it.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 5 years ago
That was amazing.

Wow, well written, complete with accurate research; very impressive. I noticed a couple of small typos, and I found myself wishing it was longer.

I listed this story amongst my favourites and scored it a "five". I feel that you could probably sell this as an e-book. I'm imagining it with more of the friendship with Kyra, a longer ending, their coupling and tripling in the office later, and with a, "they lived happy ever after" kind of ending. I would buy that.

Well done!

SolarRaySolarRayover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

A great big thanks to all of you who have voted and commented or sent me messages directly. I really appreciate all the thoughtful feedback, as always, and glad you all enjoyed this story so much!

JjonestJjonestover 5 years ago
Great stuff!

Another job well done. Great pace, fun scenes and highly erotic.

rayironyrayironyover 5 years ago
Simply fucking splendid!

Rich in imagery, erudite, wonderfully sensual, erotic and warm...Thanks!

TexanBrewerTexanBrewerover 5 years ago
Literary

Well done!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

Like you say in your bio, this is all about being sex positive. And so much fun to have so much sex, all the hotter for the watching and the anticipation. I love the way you excel at piling on the heat and taking your characters deeper and deeper into erotic and loving sex.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 1 year ago

I just re-read this story, and I still got a thrill. You really pile on the heat and it is so easy to get caught up in this wonderful world where everything is about sex!

WoodencavWoodencav9 months ago

Amazing storey, so sexy. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSolarRay@SolarRay
I am a sex-positive nudist who enjoys working with themes of sexual discovery, exploration, and the fear of first time nudity as experienced through scenarios of exhibitionism, voyeurism, and group sex. I try to write characters that become liberated through transformative sce...