February Sucks - For Them

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled no punches in revealing LaValliere's cruelty and bullying. When Jim read her account of how the asshole snapped her with the towel hard enough to raise welts, he remembered how wrong he was in thinking she was having a good time. It was the first time since it all started that he sympathized with his soon to be, ex-wife.

LaValliere was no longer the prince of Chicago. He was scorned almost everywhere he went; even the other players shunned him when practice started later in the year, and for the first time in his life, LaValliere was booed from the stands when he took the field during the games. Two years after that night at The Down Beat, he was traded to a lesser team.

Linda waited a year before dating, but felt finding a new man with whom she could share her life was probably hopeless. Based on her ten-year history with Jim, she had very high expectations. She finally gave up looking and decided to devote her life to simply raising two great kids.

Jim had a little better luck. After two disastrous short-lived relationships, he found a woman with definite potential, but wasn't in any hurry, if it happened, it happened. In the meantime he and Linda got along great and the kids adjusted to the new living conditions. They even still continued to do things as a family from time to time. Life goes on.

The End.