Feeding the Beast Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How tall are these boots?" Stacy finally asked.

"The heel is 7-inches," Marguerite replied as she moved Stacy's arms behind her back, "and there is a 4-inch platform."

Marguerite slid something up Stacy's arms, using some kind of strap to hold it in place that went over her shoulders. As before, the gentle tugging starting at Stacy's wrists and moving upward told Stacy that she was being laced into something else. Whatever it was, her arms were being tugged together, pulling her shoulders back and causing her chest to stick out almost unnaturally. While Stacy didn't have large breasts, they would be impossible to miss in the position her shoulders were being forced into.

"Is that okay?" Marguerite asked, her voice having a hint of concern.

"Uh, yeah," Stacy replied, attempting to and failing at moving even her fingers, "it's just awkward but not uncomfortable."

"Okay good," Marguerite's voice now reflected excitement again as she put something stiff around Stacy's neck, "you seemed to really enjoy having your arms bound behind you when we were at the club, I thought you'd really like this too."

"I'm looking forward to seeing what you have me in," Stacy replied, feeling her chin being lifted slightly as the collar seemed to hold it upward, "it's definitely different than I'm used to at this point."

"Almost done," Marguerite said, carefully having Stacy step forward and turn toward the mirror again, "then I promise you can see it all!"

Marguerite adjusted Stacy's feet, she felt like there was something between them but she couldn't really feel it. Her senses were almost being overloaded by the restrictiveness of what she had on. She felt Marguerite adjusting a few things with what she had on, then it stopped.

"Are you ready to see?" Marguerite couldn't hide her excitement any longer.

"I'd nod my head," Stacy replied, "but I can't seem to move my head at all!"

Stacy felt Marguerite's hands reaching for the blindfold, then the soft padding slowly uncovering her eyes. Blinking her eyes in an effort to adjust them to the light of the room, Stacy struggled to bring the image in the mirror into focus. When she finally could focus her eyes went wide and she inhaled sharply. The black lace up boots had bright silver grommets and black laces that tied neatly in a bow just below her kneecaps. The boots matched the black latex corset, which nipped her already slender waist, and she couldn't move her head because a rigid black collar that reached up to her chin held it in place. While the hood was black latex the rest of the latex Stacy wore was a translucent smoke color much like Marguerites had been, but Stacy's crotch from the middle of her bald mound was bare. There were also 5 black snaps circling each of her breasts, Stacy assumed correctly that the cups covering her boobs could be removed.

"What do you think?" Marguerite anxiously asked.

"This outfit is crazy," Stacy replied, "but I kinda love it!" Marguerite clapped excitedly. "But I mean I'm not going out with my pussy bare like this am I?"

"Oh no," Marguerite replied, appearing in the mirror just behind Stacy, "I have a plan for that but I wanted you to see this, then add these shorts."

"Shorts?" Stacy asked as she watched a pair of black latex shorts slip up her legs.

"Yeah, you'll love and hate them." Marguerite replied, pulling them past her thighs.

"Why do you say that?" Stacy asked, then felt the pressure of a lubed dildo against her ass. "Ohhhhh," she moaned softly as it eased into her body, "that's why."

"Not just that," Marguerite replied as the next lubed dildo pressed against Stacy's pussy lips, "they aren't big, but you know they're there!"

Stacy awkwardly bent, raising the heels of her shoes slightly off the floor and pushing her knees outward as the two dildos mounted inside the shorts entered her body. Marguerite pulled the shorts into place, then rubbed and pressed her hands against the bases of the dildos until she was sure they were sufficiently inside Stacy's body. The dildos were no more than 5-inches long, and not nearly as thick as the dildo she'd used earlier in the day, but having them inside her like this was driving Stacy's arousal higher each passing minute.

"How are you feeling?" Marguerite asked, lightly touching Stacy's thighs, ass and back as she liked.

"Mmmm, kinda full," Stacy replied, desperately trying not to squeeze her thighs together, "and very horny."

"Perfect!" Marguerite replied with a big smile. "Do I dare tell you there's more?"

"MORE!?!" Stacy replied, her eyes shooting toward Marguerite's direction.

"Oh yes!" Marguerite appeared in front of Stacy, just as naked as she'd been when they were in the shower together. "You're going to love it though," she said leaning forward, giving Stacy a wonderful view of her wet pussy and pert ass as she bent over, "even though I think they're kind of for show more than anything." When Marguerite stood back up Stacy's eyes locked on the cuffs now locked onto her ankles and the short silver chain that hung between them. "I mean, it's not like you can move fast in those heels," Marguerite said as her hands moved slowly over Stacy's thighs and hips, "so I think they're more for show, but the idea that you can't move is quite a rush, isn't it?"

"I feel like if I stand here long enough," Stacy replied hoping Marguerite would touch her more, "that I'll end up cumming!"

"I'm sure that's possible," Marguerite replied, "now can I trust you not to fall if I leave you for a bit?"

"Where are you going???" Stacy was in near panic as she asked.

"I'm still naked and need to get dressed too," Marguerite answered, lightly touching Stacy's face, "it won't take long, just take small steps and don't try to sit in any chairs."

"Okay." Stacy replied uneasily. "Why can't I sit in chairs?"

"You'll eventually fall into them," Marguerite pressed her other hand against the base of the dildos for emphasis, "and won't be able to get back up." Stacy moaned loudly in response. "If you don't fall," Marguerite said, pulling her hand away from Stacy's crotch, "I'll make sure you get something to enjoy before we leave!"

"Okay." Stacy replied, suddenly finding herself alone in the office as Marguerite bounced toward the bathroom. "Okay Stace," she said trying to reassure herself, "you can do this, just plan where you step and don't run into any furniture."

The first step took a moment, and almost took her breath away as both dildos moved inside her. Even with the smallest of steps, the movement of her thigh sparked a chain reaction that had both dildos shifting in unison inside her body. Stacy wondered how many steps it would take for her to orgasm, but figured out it wasn't as easy as she thought. Instead, each step only seemed to increase her frustration. She made her way to the office desk, wondering if sitting would somehow offer some relief. Sitting straight down pushed both dildos, leaning to one side or the other didn't offer anything different except for which way the dildos pushed. She quickly determined that sitting on a hard wooden desk was not the best idea and stood back up. As she did she let out a moan of pleasure and frustration. The dildos were long enough to get her motor revving but not enough to push her over the edge. Marguerite had been right, she loved and hated them at the same time!

"How did you do?" Marguerite asked as she reentered the room.

"I didn't fall," Stacy panted, "which was good, but I also didn't cum, which was bad."

"Sooner or later, you will." Marguerite replied with a smile.

"I love that dress!" Stacy said finally realizing what Marguerite had on. "I almost wish I was wearing that instead of this!"

"Maybe I'll get you one!" Marguerite replied stepping into an obscenely high black stiletto with a chrome heel.

The dress was a latex version of an Oriental silk dress, except there was a zipper extending from the high neck to her shoulder and the red was also translucent. Stacy could see that Marguerite wore absolutely nothing under it, and that the dress had been cut to hold her breasts upward rather than just holding them flat in place. Marguerite had her hair twisted into a bun in the back of her head held in place with bright red and gold sticks which criss crossed behind her head.

"Well, because you didn't fall, you get that prize.' Marguerite slowly approached, picking up something black along the way.

"Will it make me orgasm?" Stacy asked almost desperately.

"No, not at all," Marguerite was standing close enough to Stacy that the posture collar kept her from seeing what she was doing, "but it definitely will not make you any less horny!"

As Stacy went to reply a small dildo was pushed into her mouth. Her lips almost instinctively purse around it while Marguerite attached the base of the dildo gag to the buckles on Stacy's hood. Stacy's eyes went wide as she realized her prize wasn't the dildo gag, but a dildo gag coated in Marguerite's pussy juice! Another long moan escaped from behind the gag, while unseen to Stacy, Marguerite attached a leash to the large D-ring below the posture collar.

"Come along my sweet!" Marguerite said gently pulling Stacy toward the door to the garage. "The guys are waiting for us!"