All Comments on 'Feet can Get You in Trouble'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Maxximus0040Maxximus0040about 1 month ago

Good story, I have to say if it was me I would exposed her before leaving the pub. Nice touch exposing her friend.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 month ago

Nice enough plot, the way you wrote it is just a bit stilted, but it works.

inka2222inka2222about 1 month ago

Written well, and could have easily been a 5 star story. Instead you managed to ruin it, 3 times in a row:

//

1. The worst one was Phil and the skank going to "counceling". Literally 1 sentence after him revealing not only that he's a brainless cuck who tolerated her prior cheating, but that he supposedly threatened her that she's out after 1 more. So, a stupid threat he wouldn't follow up with, which means he's a brainless cuck and she'll cheat in a month again.

//

2, MC taking back Mel. Yah she acts all contrite but we all know from the "foot slave" comment she doesn't love or respect him. She's just using him.

//

3. Lastly Wendy's BS about how she's not breaking up a marriage. Which may or may not be debatable but her NOT telling Phil about cheating is disgusting. I mean, typical Domme female, lesbian or straight, zero empathy or kindness, especially to men. Predictable. But also made the story yet less enjoyable for 3rd time.

GardenshedGardenshedabout 1 month ago

Fun silly story, well written. Thanks for sharing.

DessertmanDessertman29 days ago

I found all the characters to be unpleasant to varying degrees, none were likeable.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6920 days ago

I liked this story ! Well paced and good ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...

SIMILAR Stories