All Comments on 'Femborg Hybrid'

by HungryGuy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!

I kept expecting Debbie to go berserk, or for the doctor to simply rewire Debbie rather than installing Karen. It was only after I finished the story that I realized the real horror was the society you created for your story! The careless disregard for humans condemned, to the point of using them for anything the owner wanted to do to or with them.... The casual disregard for fellow humans that would lead to ten single women on the market for every single guy... Truly horrifying! Well played!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Grim & Dismal

Not "erotic horror," just plain horror.

It's a dark, unpleasant fantasy, with more than a passing hint of frustrated adolescent power-trip.

There is no payoff here, either erotically or literarily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ya kno...

It just doesnt sit well with me. I couldnt ejoy this at all. and the vomit on balls part was it. I dont like the general disreguard for these women as human beings. Not appealing to me. At least in the other story he relized she was still in there. and it ended leaving you to believe he would do more to respect her body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Disturbing Story

I am going to guess you are trying to make a point about humanity and how we seomtimes treat others. Assuming that is the case, you have certainly succeeded. Otherwise, you are one sick person.

Nathan reminds me of the Nazis in 1930-1940s and how they treated people they despised or considered non-human. It really disturbs me how callous the character Nathan treats the cyborg. Though a cyborg it still possess an active brain of a human brain or sentient. Though Debbie may have committed some heinous she did not deserve the treatment she got

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice one

well done mate, ignore the prudes

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I absolutely loved the last part (Karen part). I would love to see a sequel of this story. A whole story with the Karen personality. I felt like this Karen personality is the best but that part was so short !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

What a horrible vision of the future.

DarkSoulsUnleashedDarkSoulsUnleashedabout 6 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?

The whole femborg thing I can look past, But killing her??? I know shes a criminal, but shes still a human being. If you think putting the AI in her head is ok cause shes a criminal. Then your no better then when she killed that family because you are STILL taking a human life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
To "DarkSoulsUnleashed"

Damn dude,

It's a story.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 4 years ago
Horrible and Evil

I agree with the other comments, this is horrible and evil. A much, much darker tone than the other femborg story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Holy shit

Get therapy. Fast.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous