Femboy Hooters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure thing, just... you girls are all so cute and sexy. I don't want to get worked up," I said in the mirror.

"It happens to all of us. There's such a vibe of sex in the air, its sometimes hard to keep under control, but we usually keep things well in hand," Samantha said. As she said, 'in hand' she winked at me. Did they know? I guessed everyone had some idea what happened. Sandy said it happened to everyone on their first shift. I wondered if they knew I was locked up now?

"So, how do you keep under control?" I asked, putting my make-up back on.

"I'll show you," Samantha said stripping off her outfit and just standing in her bra and panties. She showed me the medical tape she used to tape herself back. "Medical grade tape will help keep under control under even the most stimulating of circumstances."

"Wow!" I said, then I blushed red at seeing her in just her undies.

"Its okay, sweetie," Melissa smiled. "You're one of the girls now. Of course, the girls are a bit friendlier with each other than the guys are." She capped this statement, by blowing me a kiss as she slid into a mini-skirt and tank top.

I finished up and headed out. All of the girls got changed and we all agreed to meet at a nearby alternative bar called The Cauldron. Everyone met around the same time and we came in like a tidal wave. Apparently the girls came here after work a lot, so the bar knew what to expect. I did get a lot of looks in Rallie's dress, so maybe I would have to look at getting one of these on my own.

Most everyone wanted to get back to their lives, but they all wanted to welcome me to the fold. One thing almost everyone did was tell the story of their first night and at what point they had to sneak off to 'relieve some stress'. It was apparently something of a right of passage with the girls.

A few of the girls related their tips for keeping things under control. Some used a gaff, others used medical tape. A few girls who were on hormones said that usually helped them balance out.

Elizabeth added, "Though all of us were given a bit of help to start out."

I looked aside at her and was about to ask what she meant, but Tara interrupted.

Tara led a little toast to welcome me. She said, "Everyone raise your glass..." Once everyone raised their drink, she continued, "Welcome the new cutie to the girls of Femboy Hooters. May your skirts always flounce properly, your seams stay straight and everything else hit the right spot."

Everyone took a drink, I sipped my drink and said, "Femboy Hooters? I thought it was the 3-D Cafe?"

Kris leaned over, "That's the official name, but everybody just calls it Femboy Hooters. We started joking about it early on and it kind of stuck."

"But none of us wears a uniform," I noted.

"Actually the French maid dress is kind of the standard, so you're already working in the uniform. Also a few girls will wear a Hooters uniform," Jessica teased.

"By the way, that dress looks good on you. You should keep it," Rallie said looking me up and down.

"What? No. I can't do that," I said, amazed she'd offer that.

"Oh, don't worry, I'll borrow it back when I need it, or maybe I'll use it as an excuse to invite myself over and get it back... with interest," she winked at me. I blushed, but also thrilled at the idea of playing with the cute Rallie.

Sandy them stepped up, "So girls. You know what happens with our new sissies. I have her key here, so Candy, I think you should start things off this time."

Sandy handed the keys to my chastity over to the dark-haired bombshell who looked at me and gave me a wink.

Sandy said, "You girls know the rules, but let me explain it for Shawna. Each girl will get a turn with your keys and you have to 'earn' the keys from that girl. Who will pass it to the next keyholder. Once everyone has introduced you to the group, the keys will come back."

I blushed scarlet red and all of the girls piped in about what they were looking forward to doing with me. A few girls related the stories of their initiation and how much fun they had. I thought back to the girls kissing each other and wondered just how frisky the girls would be with each other.

All in all, it was a nice time, even if it was a little short, but it was so nice getting to chat with everyone and how welcoming everyone was. It really did feel like I'd found a group of sisters, everyone giving me a hug and a quick kiss on the way out.

As Candy headed out, she got my phone number and texted me an address. "Come to that address in the morning. Do you have something more casual to wear?"

I nodded, a little worried about where this was going.

"Good, just wear some light make-up, and don't worry, this will be a lot of fun and you'll be looking fabulous for your shift tomorrow," Candy smiled at me.

I slept a little uncomfortable that night since the cage kept me from getting hard and I kept waking up from the discomfort. Finally in the morning, my attempt to get morning wood actually got really uncomfortable and I eventually pulled out my dildo. I laid in bed in my lingerie and used my dildo multiple time, but after a while I was just getting more and more frustrated. So, I just got up a got started on the day.

I dressed in my mini-skirt and black stretch top combination I'd worn earlier in the week. I paired that with a pair of three-inch heel pumps so I could get myself used to being out and about in high heels. I put my Mary Janes in the car along with my maid dress pieces, for later at work.

I was feeling pretty sexy and femme as I drove to address Candy sent me. I pulled into a shopping center and realized the address was for a hair and nail salon called 'Perfect Shape'. Oh wow! I was going to get a make-over? Well, this was not really how I expected this to go.

I walked up to the store and Candy met me at the door. She smiled big and gave me big hug, "Hey girl, ready to get your nails done and your hair did? Well, not your hair, I figure you're still using a wig?"

I smiled back, "Yeah, its a wig. I never really thought I'd do something like this."

"Its a pretty wild experience, but you'll feel great and look amazing. If you grow your natural hair out, I'll bring you down and get you the full experience, but just getting the mani-pedi, facial and make-over is just amazing. I've got you scheduled with Julie, she's great and she'll go through your colors and give you some tips on really stepping up your make-up game," Candy explained.

We went into the salon and Candy introduced me to Julie. Julie explained everything so fast it made my head spin. Before I really knew what was going on, I was in a chair, my shoes were off and one girl was attacking my feet and toenails, while another was working on my hands. While that was going on, Julie was looking at my face in the mirror and talking about the areas to highlight and the colors to use. It was all a lot to take in, so I mostly just nodded and said 'Yes' to whatever I was asked. Hopefully, I wasn't being asked anything too crazy.

My feet were also a little ticklish, so some of the work on my feet was really distracting since I was trying to not squirm or giggle too much, but it wasn't working. When Julie started rubbing some cold cream on my face, I almost jumped out of my skin!

Soon the face work was the most distracting part. I'm not sure what all they did, but some of it hurt and some it felt like popping pimples. I wasn't sure what to make of it, but it looked like Candy was going through the same thing, so I tried to relax and go with the flow.

After a while, the work on my feet and hands moved to just the nails and then Julie started working on my make-up. She made sure I was paying attention and gave me suggestions on colors. She was going slowly with the make-up and showing me how to do some simple tricks to up my make-up game.

When she was done, I looked like a new person. I was always amazed what a little make-up could do. She didn't even really do that much, she just knew how to make it work.

"You'll just need to practice, but if you're working the cafe, then you should get lots of chances to practice. In fact, I'll see you on Saturday night," she winked as I got out of the chair and looked at my fingers and toes. I've painted my nails before, but having the matching colors was one thing, but I realized they'd put fake nails on my fingers! They weren't very long, just a little past my finger tips, but it was wild to have long nails for the first time in forever.

Candy gathered me up and we made our way over to the cashier. Thankfully I still had a lot of my cash from work, so paying was no problem.

"Obviously, its a bit pricey to do this every day for work, but eventually you'll get good and just need to stop in for some maintenance," Candy noted.

"How often do you come in?" I asked.

"About once a month or so, it depends on how much I need to touch up my roots or anything," she said.

I nodded, then I almost jumped out of my skin again. My cousin Kelly walked in the door. Holy shit! I forgot this was the salon she worked at. She just smiled as she walked past. She gave me an odd look for a moment like she recognized me, but she moved on without saying anything.

Candy led me outside, "Are you okay?"

"Uh, yeah, my cousin works as a hair stylist here. That was her," I explained.

"Oh... and she doesn't know about Shawna?" Candy asked.

I shook my head in response. Candy shrugged, "Well, she sees a few of us in there, so I doubt she cares that much. She might be a good one to come out to, if you think you want to do that."

I shrugged, "I hadn't really thought about it. We'll have to see. Thank you, this was a lot of fun."

"Yup, I figure its a nice way to get you feeling your feminine best. So, I'll be passing along your key, so you and I are done, but we should still go out sometime."

"Really?" I asked. "That would be amazing, thank you."

Candy gave me a big hug and we both headed to work. I practically skipped into the cafe, or Femboy Hooters as we were apparently calling it? Talia wasn't working the door, there was a very petite girl named Blake who was working. She was done up as a goth cheerleader. All she needed was the anarchy A and she could be one of the girls from the Nirvana video.

"Are you Shawna?" she asked. I nodded, and she got a huge smile. "I'm Blake, Sandy told me all about you! Its so great to meet you!"

She gave me a big hug and her smile was infectious. She had a really bubbly energy that could be annoying if overdone, but she balanced it out with being very sweet.

"Its great to meet you, oh wow! I love your nails, those look great. Nice color!" she gushed.

I blushed a little, "Yeah, Candy just took me to get them done."

We chatted for a few minutes then I said, I needed to go get changed. She replied, "Oh great! I can't wait to see you in your 'uniform'."

I went into the back to get changed. The statuesque Kris was there, she was done up in a much different look from her rocker look. She had a small floral skirt with some coconut halves on her breasts and a lei around her neck. It was a very fun and sexy look.

She greeted me with a big hug, her coconuts pressing into me, "Hey Shawna, sorry about my nuts." She gave me a wink.

I laughed and told her how great she looked, she beamed, "Oh look at you, cute and sweet. I'll see you out on the floor."

Samantha was working on her make-up, her slutty MILF look with the blouse unbuttoned very far down, the pencil skirt was very short. Her long brown hair pulled back. As she finished she slipped on her four-inch 'fuck-me' pumps.

She looked up, "Hey girl, Tara wanted to see you when you got in."

"Thank you," I replied. "How do you manage those heels for the whole night?"

"Oh, you build up to it. I started just wearing them for an hour or two, then I just kept building it until I could manage a double in heels and still go out dancing," she explained.

I quickly got changed into my French maid dress as I did, a tall, raven haired girl came in. She introduced herself as Tamra. Of course, she gave me a big hug. As I hugged her, I realized her dress was the same shiny PVC material from the dress Rallie let me borrow.

"Is that PVC?" I asked, my hands lingering a bit longer than was probably appropriate, or necessary.

Tamra to her credit took it in stride, "It is, isn't it great? I love the feel and the look is just amazing. I'll probably wear my latex dress tomorrow if you want to check that one out."

"Oh, wow. You have a latex dress?" I asked. "I've tried to do latex before, but it always ripped after one or two wears."

"Was it cheap?" she asked. When I nodded, she replied, "Yeah, that the problem. The good stuff is really pricey. I think I know what we'll do when its my turn with you. There's a local shop that sells some good quality stuff, we can check it out."

She put the finishing touches on her make-up as I went out to start my shift. I got my table assignments and went to look for Tara. As I passed by one of the bathrooms, she came out dressed in a Harley Quinn costume, the 'Daddy's Little Monster" version. Her version had some seriously short shorts and her blonde hair was done up in a double ponytail for it.

Tara gave me a big smile and a hug. As we were about to start talking, a gentleman also came out of the same bathroom with a big smile on his face.

I looked from him to Tara questioningly, "Did you... and he..."

Tara just smiled and nodded.

"But I thought one of the big rules..." I started.

Tara jumped in, "It is, but just don't be obvious about it. A lot of us have a little fun. I mean, come on, things get way too sexy out here, you've gotta take the edge off somehow."

I nodded, "Wow, that's wild. I'm not sure if I'd have the guts to do anything like that."

Tara looked at me sideways, "Its easy, girl. Especially with how cute and sexy you are, you'll have the guys lining up to take a shot at you."

I giggled, "Well, thanks. I guess what I mean is that I... uhhh... haven't uhhh..."

Tara looked knowingly, "Oh, you haven't been with a guy yet."

"No," I shook my head. "I mean, I've... used... toys, but..." I blushed about six shades of crimson.

"Oh, you're adorable. And you're right its not quite the same, but that's fine, because I had planned for us to go out tonight after work, but now we have a goal. We're getting you some dick!" She smiled.

"Tara!" I gasped, then giggled.

"Its my turn," she held up my key, and I blushed some more. "We're at least going out. What you do is fully up to you, but I know you want to experience being a girl fully, right?"

I nodded not really able to form words, feeling like I was finding new levels of red with my blushing.

Tara gave me a hug, "Its alright, girl. I'm going to be with you. This is what having sisters is all about!"

She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and made her way back to the floor. I went to work, hoping to distract myself from my thoughts about what tonight would be like. It was Friday, so things picked up quickly.

Apparently, the lunch crowd rolls right into the happy hour crowd and right into dinner, so soon I was jamming away at the tables. Thankfully even with it being busy, they kept our number of tables small so we could spend a little more time talking with the customers and showing off, even getting some photos with the guys.

I got to talk with several of the guys and found quite a few of them were regulars and came multiple nights a week. I didn't catch all of the names, but there was R.J., Dave, Peter, Jay, Bill, and others.

It was really great how nice and sweet most of the guys were. Sure they wanted to give me their phone number or their e-mail address, but they weren't pushy about it. A few of the guys later in the evening had a little too much to drink and started getting a little pushy. Sandy was there in a moment and very quietly, but in that very commanding way warned them. She also reminded them, they got one warning, mess up again and they were out.

I was impressed how fast she and the other girls took care of things. She didn't do it a big way to embarrass them, she did it quietly, but made sure they knew she was serious. I guessed her dominatrix look probably helped with that, too.

The guys were very apologetic and were well behaved after that. They did ask if I'd pose for a photo, so we did and they left a very nice tip. They also left their phone numbers, so I guess they were hopeful.

Interestingly, there were some ladies that came out, too. Not just trans girls, but genetic girls as well. Jessica mentioned that a lot of the ladies felt more comfortable here. Though some also came done up to try and show out as well. It made for a wild vibe on the floor and everyone would get pretty worked up. It certainly had me ready to go out on the prowl.

Again as the new girl, I got cut a little early, so I had time to clean-up, do my side work and prep work, plus I was able to redo my make-up and slide into the PVC dress Rallie let me borrow.

So, when Tara came to find me, she just gave me a big smile, "I guess you're ready to go out?"

I nodded and she got changed, too. As she did her make-up, I asked for a few make-up tips and pointers, so she was happy to show me a few ideas. As we headed out Tamra and Melissa joined us.

We hit a club that the girls regularly went to. So, several people knew all the girls. Quite a few of the guys also asked to meet me. On the one hand, I felt like fresh meat in a pack of wolves, on the other hand Tara, Tamra and Melissa kept me close and made sure the guys knew to back off until I was ready.

We got a table and got some drinks. I don't really drink much, so I made sure to get a virgin daiquiri.

Tamra laughed, "Gotta keep something as a virgin tonight?"

"You are incorrigible!" I told her.

"I don't know what that means," she laughed. "I mean that literally. But I'm going to guess it means, I'm a bad girl. Watch out though, if you aren't a bad girl tonight, well, I might have to put you over my knee."

My submissive side really wanted to see if she was serious about that, but I also didn't want our relationship to go that way. Well, not yet any way.

Tara told me that she had a room for the weekend, so if I wanted to get wild, I didn't have to worry about taking someone home.

Suddenly Tara gasped, "Oh! I have someone you have to meet. Greg!"

She called over a tall guy who gave her a big hug a quick peck on the cheek.

"Greg, you have to meet my new friend, Shawna. Shawna this is Greg. Greg comes to Femboy Hooters fairly often, though you haven't been there in a couple weeks," she said accusingly at him.

Greg smiled as Tara playfully swatted his arm, "I was traveling for work, but believe me, if this lovely lady is there now, I'll happily come back."

Greg stepped in and we chatted a bit. Apparently, he and Tara had a 'friends with benefits' kind of thing going. Neither were really interested in a relationship, but they were both really attracted to each other. Greg was very nice and I could see why Tara liked him. He was easy going, but had a quiet confidence. He was also cute. I wasn't sure about his age since he was slightly graying, but had a youthful face.

After a while of hanging out and talking, Greg and I got closer until he very gently and suddenly kissed me. To say my heart was hammering was an understatement. Being locked in the cage had me really horny and it only took a few minutes of kissing like that before I asked Greg if he wanted to go back to the room.

He smiled in response, and in a swirl we were at the room Tara had held for us. It was a small room, just an efficiency with a small kitchenette, a bedroom and bathroom, but let's be honest, for this, we really didn't need a lot more. I did have a text from Tara that said to take our time, she was going home with someone else, so we could play as long as we wanted.