Femboy Hooters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg was very sweet as you'd expect, taking his time with kissing me and slowly working me out of the PVC dress. His hands caressing me and making me feel like such a woman. I was also exploring him and eventually got to 'down there' and realized he was well-hung, but not huge.

I slid his cock out of his pants while his mouth found my sensitive nipple and his sucking on my sensitive buds caused me to moan. My hands explored him to enjoy my first time playing with a cock that wasn't my own. I stroked up and down, while feeling his balls with my other hand.

I was a little hesitant at first, but then it occurred to me, I knew what I liked for oral, so I figured I could do the same things. So, I kneeled down and started simple. I licked the sensitive underside all the way up and down, which got some nice moans. I took that as approval and licked up to swirl my tongue around his cockhead, tasting the sticky sweet dab of pre-cum that was already dripping from him. Then I licked back down to run my tongue over his balls.

That really got some noises out of him, so I did that for a few minutes before moving back up and ran my tongue over him to get him nice and wet, then wrapped my lips around his shaft and started gently sucking him into my mouth. I bobbed up and down a few times, getting a little deeper with each thrust. I was enjoying seeing my lipstick marks going further down his length each time.

I got a little too overzealous and tried to take him deep throat and instead wound up making myself gag and cough. I took that moment to go back to stroking him, while I cleared my mouth and pulled a stray pube out of my mouth as well.

I was really enjoying the hell out of sucking his cock, and I wanted more. So, once my throat was settled, I started sucking him down again. He gently ran his hands over my hair (well, okay, wig) and shoulders, murmuring his approval. Punctuating it with moans and groans. I have to say hearing all the noise was a hell of an ego boost. I felt powerful and also kinda slutty, but I was enjoying both parts of it. I was now wondering if I could make him cum like this.

I wanted to practice my deep throat first, and Greg didn't seem to mind, so I kept working deeper on his shaft again, then when I was ready, I very slowly got him to my throat, opened as wide as I could and gently pushed. It wasn't quite like deep throating my dildo, but the results were much more fun as he began muttering "oh fuck, yeah" over and over.

I pushed slowly up and down like that, pausing to take a quick breath now and then, and also letting some spit drip out, until I had him comfortably in my throat and began really bobbing up and down in earnest. The noises he was making now were making me absolutely drip in my cage. My panties were already wet when we started, they had be about soaked by now.

We went like that for several minutes, I was starting to get tired, but I didn't want to tap out yet, so I kept going when he said the words, "I'm gonna cum."

That spurred me on and I was able to bottom out and take him balls deep as he groaned hard. I pulled back and began bobbing most of the way down his cock, feeling him spurting in my mouth was one of the hottest things I've ever experienced and I had a little mini orgasm. I could feel my clit squirting as he shot stream after stream of cum in my mouth.

He looked down at me, panting for air, "Holy shit, girl. You've really never done this before?"

I looked up, smiled and showed him the load of cum in my mouth before I made a show of swallowing. The taste was odd. Mostly a little salty, the texture was more the odd part, but I'd eaten enough of my own cum to be used to that. It was interesting that his tasted quite a bit different than mine. Not bad, just different.

I smiled up at him and shook my head, "Nope, never with a live cock. I've practiced quite a bit with my toys though."

"Well, that was amazing for a first time, mind-blowing, so to speak," he laughed. "Give me a couple minutes and we can see what other firsts we can get you through."

I smiled as he pulled me up and kissed me. I was a little surprised since I thought some guys weren't big on kissing after blowjobs, but he didn't seem to mind at all. In fact, making out was definitely having the right effect on him and soon he was poking me in the stomach with his hardening cock.

"How do you want to be?" he asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know."

"Then lay on your back, I want to watch your face as you take me in," he said.

He kissed me again as laid me back on the bed. He pulled my panties down and commented, "These things are soaked, girl."

I blushed a little, but felt oddly proud, then I gasped as he slowly worked one finger into me. I moaned as he fingered me for a few minutes before working a second and finally third finger in. I was thrashing about, moaning and groaning, my clit absolutely throbbing in its cage.

Greg leaned in to kiss me again, then stood up, pulling his slick fingers out, he lubed his cock and pressed it to my rosebud. He'd opened me pretty well and the first few inches slid in quickly, making me gasp and arch back. It felt like my brain was going to short-circuit.

He stayed there for a few moments, letting me adjust before he pulled back and thrust in again deeper. He kept working me like that, making me hornier and hornier until he finally bottomed out and I was begging for him to fuck me.

He took pity on me and began sawing in and out slowly. This elicited new waves of pleasure and all sorts of new noises on my part. My eyes focused briefly and I saw him watching me. I smiled up before my vision blurred again and I rode the crest of another wave of pleasure. When he picked up the pace and began really slapping into me, I almost screamed.

I manager to clamp it down into a strained groan, but the smile on his face said he knew that he was hitting the right spot. I wrapped my legs around his back and he laid down me, kissing me as he began slamming into me.

The intensity overwhelmed me and the strange sensation built slowly in my toes and moved quickly though my whole body erupting through my brain and out my clit. I'm not real sure what happened but everything overwhelmed me quickly and I must have blacked out.

I came to and Greg was looking down at me, "Are you okay?"

I groggily smiled and said, "Yeah, just... that was intense."

"I'll say," Greg replied. "I didn't think I was going to cum again, but your sissygasm was so hot to watch, well, I came really hard."

"Oh, I kind of wish I'd been awake for that," I muttered.

"Well, that gives us something for next time," he said and kissed me. "I'm slipping out."

He pulled out, which was a really strange feeling. First, suddenly felt very empty, and I wanted to be filled again. I also, realized there was a huge amount of cum dripping out of me. I rolled to my side and eventually was able to walk over to the bathroom and get cleaned up.

Greg and I flopped into the bed. Cuddling after the intensity of everything, it was very nice and before too long I dozed off into a quiet sleep with a big smile on my face.

I was definitely enjoying being a girl.

To be continued...