All Comments on 'Femdom Between Friends Ch. 03'

by jack562004

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Garbage

Whip anyone that hard and they would need a trip to the ER to stitch up split skin. Ugly story of abuse and torture. Nothing sexy or erotic about this trash. Sick puppy shit.

WillieTurnerWillieTurneralmost 6 years ago
Great story!

It's a fantasy! I can't help but wonder at the twisted sexuality of the morons who take the time to read such a story and then complain about how 'unreal' it is! I wonder if they play with themselves as they read the story or if they play with themselves while complaining about it! What do they get out of taking the time to read this sort of fantasy? It makes no sense.

Me? I just enjoy the story for what it is. A pleasant read that doesn't have to be real to be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
...

I'm really disappointed with the way the story went in this new chapter. The story started out with two coworkers becoming friends, finding they shared sexual interests, and then developing a really good relationship. It was a safe, sane, consensual relationship headed into a happily (kinky) ever after.

And then a third party comes on the scene? A person who does not have the emotional connection? Where is the developed trust that is central to consensual BDSM?

It kinda feels like the author exhausted their ability to make this story hot. And then, instead of developing a new story with a different spin on the same kink, decided to write whatever was turning them on in the moment without giving the story and characters the respect and time they deserved.

My personal opinion is that the author took this story in a whacky and unnecessary direction. As the author, that is of course, their prerogative. As the reader, it is my prerogative to feel disappointed that a unique, true to reality story of two people finding someone who understands and shares their kink and making it as a couple, has been turned into a run-of-the-mill episode of suburbians-gone-wild. That kind of story and writing is a dime a dozen on this site.

I wish you better luck on your future endeavors, Jack!

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 6 years ago
Awesome!

Great addition with the sister getting involved, great series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nicely written!

I enjoyed your writing a great deal. While remembering this is a place for fantasy fiction, I thought the circumstances, characters -- and most importantly -- the interactions were reasonable, exciting, and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Striking revelation

Well expressed truth about what the majority of women are inside the makeup and clothes. The picture is of women who will brutally use a man without mercy maybe till he is dead and laugh all the time. Kudos for showing so well the stupidity of men who are willing to be used and their reward. Great mocking satire! The veil is really lifted on feminine mystique.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hot

the feel is great, knowing she enjoies it enough to shair, and shairing makes them both hotter

JS_PhotoJS_Photoalmost 6 years ago
Great continuation

Love it - in every way. I hope you'll continue - I'd love to read more about the three of them and their games, but hope it won't expand to more than the three of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
MORE - PLEASE!!!

Love this story thus far. Hopefully there'll be a detailed continuation of Jack's post- whipping experience by both sisters mentioned at the end of Chapter 3. Maybe handyman Jack can install a push-button electric hoist system to replace the wrist & ankle chains that will whisk him into a tight spread eagle in a few seconds - or maybe he can build a nice whipping bench that will also enable his usual post-whipping experience by them. Will there also be a double whipping session for Jack by both Karen & Sarah as they administer alternate lashes in ample amounts? Will there be any new implements, like belts, canes, etc., or sorts of humiliation to be introduced? Just a few thoughts to maybe further spice up the story line even more for future chapters.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This was an amazing read. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hello Jack!!!

Get to writing! Can't stop now! Since Karen admitted to being a bit submissive earlier, how about the muscular Sarah giving both Jack & Karen a hard whipping while they're sreadeagled face to face?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next part please...

I keep checking hoping the next part (parts!) have been posted...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OK

It was ok, the writing is good with few grammatical mistakes. I think if I was him I would be up early, driving to my nearest gun shop and put an end to this nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes

Sexy as all fuck. I love the tenderness of their relationship. This story seriously hits all the right notes for me....

JimFromColoradoJimFromColoradoover 4 years ago

Very good. I was right there with him. Keep it coming and Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I don’t really know where to start. Firstly, I have to admit that I don’t understand this kink at all. Parts of your story are quite erotic but for the most part it’s very repetitive.

He is just ridiculous. She claims to love Jack and constantly repeats this assertion.

Concurrently she causes him so much pain and still claims to adore him. Utter, contemptible rubbish.

The worst part is allowing (encouraging) her sister to join in. As soon as she breaches this trust she proves that she is simply a sadistic misandrist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
if the anons don't like it

stop reading it. Are you that stupid all the time? "I think I'll keep eating food that I hate the taste of." Just stop, pick another story you do like, or leave the site.

Better yet, ask for a refund for what you paid.

Okay, having gotten that off my chest, this was a little too into pain for me. I'm more intrigued by oral servitude -- and there was plenty of that -- and male orgasm control. But to each their own.

What I do commend the author for was that the wife kept checking with her husband to let him know that he could stop it at any time. However kinky they might get, that demonstration of concern is necessary to keep the relationship from fracturing.

So, how many other women can/will she share him with?

EncntctEncntctabout 4 years ago
Loved it

It’s nice to see well crafted loving Domme stories in here and I hope you keep writing them. I read this one to my loving Domme in bed and boy did it work for her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Liked the first two better

This one included someone else. I would never go for that.

AKChuckAKChuckabout 4 years ago

This has been the greatest series. I know it has been a while, but please continue. It is never too late to pick up where you left off.

AKChuckAKChuckabout 4 years ago

Dear Anonymous Negative Nancy's,

Please fuck off. If you don't like it, don't read it. If you think you can do better, go ahead and do it. And be sure to comment with your Literotica screen name so that we can rip your work to shreds.

AKChuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mmmmmmm yes!

Love this series.

Gets me off every time.

Really enjoy how sweet a sadist she is.

Yum!

Sexstory61Sexstory61almost 4 years ago

It was a great story until the end of it and it ended quickly outside of that amazing

Irishbear03Irishbear03almost 4 years ago
Great Story

I would love to see where this goes next, I hope there’s a Ch. 4!?!

kalzoo1kalzoo1over 3 years ago
Please keep going. We need chapter 4 and 5

Please keep going with more. Whipping by both sisters. More deluxe bondage. Sarah dominate Karen and Jack together. Maybe in chapter 5 Sarah finds a man just like Jack and brings him to the dungeon and both sisters use both men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great fantasy.

Great fantasy. Well written and good build up, but the ending came too quickly and left me wanting a couple chapters more about the trio developing their love for each other.

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

Ok you just got my attention

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet Torture

Where can I find a woman like this who has a sister that wants to play too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One of my favorites I can't think of one I like better, just as much maybe but this is a good one. More please

onkelbehonkelbehabout 3 years ago

Well written, can get the feeling. Please continue soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'd definitely love some more of this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really hope you write more chapters or stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A great read - thanks for writing it.

AKChuckAKChuckalmost 3 years ago

"If using that on me would excite you, then... I want you to."

Oh My God. I am rereading this series a year after I put it in my favorites.

It is just as good as the first time. Best BDSM stories EVER.

His giving himself and her appreciation of the gift, AMAZING !!!

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

OMG. This is now my favorite story.!!!!! Sarah just has to move in to the gust room permanently. Jack can spend his waking hours servicingvthrm both :-) I'm in love!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG, this is so hot. I loved it from beginning to end. PLEASE write more! I'd love to see Sarah take thing even further. She could be with him alone and have him drink her piss and take him deeper. They both should have him tattooed and pierced and use him every day. They should stretch his ass so he can take the largest dildo, and whip his cock so that he can take more and more pain. He should submit to both of them totally, for life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really great story. Would love to be in his situation.

NEthingGozeNEthingGozeover 2 years ago

More, please. Excellent story in all aspects.

ph1lboyph1lboyover 2 years ago

great writing, shame there wasn't more about Sarah with the strap on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

fabulous story. I don.t know where you could go from here but I wold like to read it

AviciaAviciaabout 2 years ago

Please keep writing more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Such an amazing series! We hope that it hasn't ended, even though it's been awhile since being posted. We read it often and it never gets old. If the author is stuck about where to go with the series, we will mention that it doesn't have to be some grand arc, how about just sharing the many real or imagined "sessions" they have? And/or stories written in more of her voice? If this is all the author has to contribute, that's fine too, and we're forever grateful!

NEthingGozeNEthingGozealmost 2 years ago

NICE JOB! Your story has inspired me to imagine further adventures for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing. Loved it and hope there is more to come soon. A fantasy come true for me. Would love to be in jacks shoes. More please

lunarojalunarojaalmost 2 years ago

Really really good! I'm very enthusiastic. Written so smoothly too. I would love to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First two parts were great. This was hot but misguided. That is NOT how singletail whips are used in BDSM. To apply the entire whip surface to the back will break the skin or even tear it from the back entirely. Instead, singletails have detachable pieces of light rope at the end, and that’s the part that’s applied to the back or other parts.

NEthingGozeNEthingGozealmost 2 years ago

fourth time reading this, still love it, please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not into such severe stuff or play but a nice gripping storyline. If it was milder play I could enjoy being in jack's place. The mouth use aspects are just fine !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This begs for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is sad about this story is that it has ended. Over four years since it was submitted. What turned me on the most was his choice of names. Both Karen and Sarah are names from my past which makes this story more relatable for me. What a shame! So many more possible chapters.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyover 1 year ago

The great thing in the whole story is that there is no messing around with all this punishment roleplay or teasing part. Here it is clear that its about exploring more and more feelings while producing adrenaline and other hormones to get nearer to the absolute explosion of emotions. In french it is called 'le petit mort', which means 'small death' and not only orgasm. You get much more walking on the thin line which leads through real pleasure and pain with the result of both resting deeply satisfied and feeling loved and cared. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story!

AmieLynnLoveAmieLynnLoveover 1 year ago

This so needs to have more written! It's really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding. And, man, Karen gets SO MANY good lines of dialogue. Some of my favorites:

"We've got to get you hard again, Jack, so I can whip it some more."

* * *

"I'm going to use you now, Jack. I'm going to use you in a lot of ways. And I'm sorry, but I want to hurt you."

* * *

"I'm going to whip you now Jack. I'm going to whip you with your own belt, and I'm sorry, but I'm afraid it's going to have to go on for a while."

* * *

"Oh, God, Karen, please don't whip it again. Let me eat you out and lick your ass instead, I'll do anything you want."

"You'll do that anyway, Jack."

* * *

"I'm ready for you to eat me out now, Jack, but I want you to be hurting a little while you're doing it."

* * *

"Do you still want to cum in my mouth, Jack?"

"Oh, please, Baby, yes, I'm so close."

"You remember I said there would be a condition?"

"Anything, Karen, please, what is it?"

"You can cum in my mouth... but I'm not going to swallow it."

"That's fine, okay!"

"But you are Jack, after I feed it to you."

awyldsideawyldsideover 1 year ago

Very poor rap up! What happened? Got tired of writing? Tell us about Sarah’s first ass licking and strapon pegging!

awyldsideawyldsideover 1 year ago

And, no the sister should not move in. He can barely handle his girlfriend (wife, you messed up once on that) this would end with him in emergency getting treated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe I would do what my girlfriend wanted me to do with her sister. Some fear the sister would hurt me or not respect me as a man. I would and have given older and same aged women service. It matters is they respect after being given control of sex. I do not think I have ever been disrepected. Men sometimes are done once he has had her. Love how you want and share if both people can still be friendly and honest.

Bruce

service_proservice_proabout 1 year ago

Karen's ex-husband has been gimped and is living in Sarah's basement. Jack is about to join him...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

marvelous, especially crying into her pussy

ObodinsObodins9 months ago

I really enjoyed the whole 9 pages! A loving, respectful relationship with a healthy dose of kink. Just the pallete that I want to be painted with and to paint from. You're a talented writer and I'd love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It is so refreshing to read of a dom and her sub who share such strong feelings of love and respect for each other. Love it and look forward to reading more of these three people

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved re-reading this story. One of my favorites. Wish there was more…

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is my Dream. Involving gf's sister definitely adds to the humiliation and it would be even better if both of them had had one key each for his chastity. This story is super hot and I absolutely cannot wait for the 4th part.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked the loving dom-sub relationship that Karen and Jack shared through the first two chapters. I agree that dehumanizing and inflammatory language is not necessary for a dominant to use. My only complaint in the first two chapters was 1) high heels and traditional dominatrix clothing adds to the sexuality and overall experience; 2) the introduction of golden showers is just a step too far. Chapter 3 added another unnecessary component to the story by the introduction of Karen’s sister. The relationship that Karen and Jack had is simply private and should not have been shared by anyone else, even a close sibling.

LvnntnLvnntn4 months ago

I actually really liked D/s bcs it was loving feeding both their needs without costumes. Agree didn't need the goldenshower or sister. Would have liked more pegging and then each exploring switch to understand the others desires.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it.

Please continue!!

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

Very happy this this story got even hotter with part 3 and the ending was fabulous…a must read! There isn’t really a finish to this story as it just ends during the nights activities, and it begs for another chapter, but after almost 6 years since it’s posting and an inactive writer, I doubt we will ever get part 4. I do find that sad, as this was a fun and happy femdom D/s story. However, I was happily surprised to see Karen becoming a bit devious with her setting up Jack to be used and abused by Sarah so Karen could enjoy Jack from a different perspective. That gave me the hope that Jack’s future held being dominated, abused, whipped and fucked by his new wife and sister-in-law on a permanent daily basis. Until I get another chapter, that’s how I’m going to view the end of this fabulous story. Mmmm…who wouldn’t want to be Jack!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous