All Comments on 'Feminist Becomes My Cock-sucking GF'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Vegasrails2Vegasrails2over 3 years ago

The ending gave me a laugh, story line was interesting,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Any story that turns a character like Summer into a cum swallower, that fucks in front of her friends deserves 5 stars. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Should this be in the Sci-Fi/Fantasy category?

A story where a woman listens to a man and changes her mind? Sounds like a Fantasy to me!

Good job!

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 3 years ago

What's Valentine's got to do with it? I've never read any feminist literature (and I've read a lot of the stuff!) that argues blowjobs are demeaning. The story failed to address the patriarchal systems that still exist, especially in this context where the story was about men controlling women by making them do things they weren't necessarily comfortable with in the name of 'feminism.' The fundamental tenet of feminism is choice- choice does not come from shaming people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Funny stuff

But after he bangs her ass he's going to dump her, right?

MindVisionsMindVisionsabout 3 years ago

Sooorrry but this is definitely way too far from hitting the spot.

There are some concepts about feminism in there, but really clumsily laid down. The feeling I got somehow was a copy/paste from a website or memo about feminism.

And I can't shake the feeling you're just thrashing these concepts (that are here, it's a start) with the overall story of "idiot feminist gets to suck dick, men get to see boobs".

I'm not saying this is easy to do. An option would be that if you want to write feminist, erotic littérature, you should probably ask a feminist what she (or he) thinks about it before publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A bit over the top, but fun and funny. Using feminist ideology against Summer was brilliant! How can any guy be against the "Free the Nipple!" movement.

ro707ro707almost 2 years ago

Feminism was Patriarchy's greatest idea to increase the wealth gap.

Lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous