Feminist Becomes My Cock-sucking GF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh! Oh!" he groaned.

When he was finished, she let go of his shrinking, spent cock, and sat back on her heels. She opened her mouth and showed him the sperm she had caught. She closed her mouth, swallowed, and showed him an empty mouth.

"Damn!" he exclaimed.

Summer spoke as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. As if her face wasn't covered with globs of his cum.

"As I was saying, I have talked with Mia, Penelope, and Willa about sucking dicks and other aspects of sex. We all agreed that giving a guy a blowjob isn't necessarily bad or demeaning. It depends on the context. Are you doing it because you have to or do you enjoy giving head? Is he a good guy? Does he reciprocate and give you oral sex? Do you have a relationship that is built on mutual respect, admiration, and affection or love?

"Sex is fun. It can, and some say the best kind is, hot, dirty, and nasty. I don't see a problem with sex: oral, anal, or involving bondage. As long as it is between two equal, consenting adults. Do you agree?"

"Yes. That was fantastic. I didn't expect a blowjob, to be deepthroated, for you to swallow, or turn it into a facial. I think I'm in love!"

Summer stood and kissed him. She shoved her tongue into his mouth so he'd taste his sperm. "Eww!" he cried out and pulled away.

"Oh," she said innocently. "I thought reciprocity was the basis of our relationship. You made me taste my pussy juice. I was letting you taste your spunk."

"Ugh! That was gross." He wiped his face and said, "I'm sorry. I thought it would be hot giving you that messy kiss. Was it this horrible?"

"Naw. I'm just messing with you. I didn't mind the kiss. It's kind of like when you pull and pinch my nipples. If you do it now, I'll scream and slap you, but if you do it with I'm all worked up, I enjoy it. And, for the record, I have a great tasting pussy."

"I'll respect you, and I'll be a considerate, sensitive lover. Can I go on the record that I don't ever want to taste my sperm again?"

"Okay." She laughed.

They washed and walked back to camp naked.

The whole gang was outside and saw them. They calmly stood and chatted, telling their friends about their skinny dipping adventure. Their demeanor was one of confidence. There was no hint of being ashamed of their bodies.

Summer grabbed Hunter's hand and led him to her tent where they had sex. It was wild, exciting, orgasmic sex. That is, once Hunter ate her to a mind-blowing orgasm.

^^^Sunday^^^

The gang slept in. When they woke, they had a communal meal of pancakes or sausage. It was a cool morning, The women wore shirts, but not bras. They discussed what they were going to do and they agreed to spend the morning at the beach, have lunch, break camp, and go home.

After breakfast, the men got together. "Son of a bitch!" Sawyer said good-naturedly as he slapped Hunter on the back. "I didn't think you could do it. Willa blew me last night. BJ's are back in fashion. Thanks."

"Yes. Thanks," Mike said. "Mia has no qualms about sucking my dick. Honestly, we've never felt closer."

"Has Summer sucked your meat popsicle?" Peter asked and snickered.

"Yes, and she let me give her a facial," Hunter said. "My goal was to restore the natural order. I turned your 'Ewe. I-can't-do-that girlfriends' into cock-sucking feminists. There's one more thing I want to do. I want to reinforce that we're in charge, and they should do whatever we want, whenever we want."

"I like the sounds of that," Sawyer said. "What do I have to do?"

"When we get to the beach, go swimming. After splashing around in the water, join your girl on the towel, make out with her, and..."

^^^at the same time^^^

While the men were talking, so were the women. All the women agreed it had been a great weekend and that they were closer than ever to their partner.

"What about you, Summer?" Penelope asked. "Will you and Hunter be dating."

"I hope so."

"Summer, I couldn't help but notice you have the world's biggest bush. How about leaving the 1970s and updating your look. I'm not saying you need to shave like Mia and me. You could trim it as Willa does."

Summer appeared startled.

"Sweetheart, is it a feminist statement?" Willa asked.

"It was," Summer confessed. "My thinking was that the men I've dated don't do anything, and it's a jungle down there, so why should I bother?"

"But you shave your armpits and legs," Mia said.

"Yes. It'd be gross not to shave my pits, and I love the smooth feel of shaved legs. I admit I'm not consistent. I'm open to doing something. Hunter manscapes."

Summer borrowed some instruments and got rid of her thick bush. Completely.

^^^back to the present^^^

Everyone was ready to go to the beach. Mia, Summer, and Penelope were topless. Sawyer frowned when he saw that Willa had her bikini top on. She explained, "Don't worry, Sawyer. I'll take my top off when we get to the beach. I need the support a bra gives me for the journey."

True to her word, Willa shouted, "Free the nipple!" and she removed her top when she was at the lake. Everyone laughed, cheered, and checked out her melons. The women spread out the beach towels, and then, it was off into the water.

They laughed and played in the water. Boobs, dicks, and asses were grabbed. It was done as good-hearted fun, and how could you complain when you were guilty of the same offense?

No one got upset. Not even Summer when Sawyer groped her boobs and pressed his erection against the butt. She grabbed his hard cock and laughed because his member was so short. It was only four to five inches long, and it didn't have an impressive girth. She felt sorry for him and Willa. She wondered if that was why he sometimes behaved like an obnoxious jerk.

The guys began tossing the football. The women went to the beach and lay in the sun. A bit later, Hunter approached Summer and asked, "Can I share your towel?"

"Sure."

He lay down beside her and stretched out. She said, "You've got a pretty good tan."

"Yes. Most nudists do."

She raised up on one elbow to look him in the face and asked, "You're a nudist?"

"Yes. Third generation. My bra-burning grandmother embraced nudism because of its positive attitude toward the human body. She knew so many women who were ashamed of their imperfect bodies. They'd bought into society's notion that women should be tall and have a 36-24-36 hourglass figure.

"She was distraught over how these unreal standards that the vast majority of women can't meet, negatively impact women. How they destroy women's self-confidence, make them hate their bodies, and ruin their chance of being happy.

"My grandma became a nudist. She raised her two daughters in the lifestyle and my mother raised me, and my three sisters that way." Hunter lied with ease. He had a full-body tan but not a family heritage of nudism.

"Wow."

"Would you mind putting sunscreen on my back? I'll do yours," he offered.

"Okay."

He rolled over on his stomach, and she spread lotion across his fit, impressive body. She smiled as she kneaded his muscles and coated his body. When she got to his waist, she pulled down his swimsuit, stole a peek of his tanned butt, and said, "Damn! You have an all-body tan. I didn't notice last night in the moonlight."

They switched places. Hunter straddled her waist and spread lotion all over her back and shoulders.

"Oh," she gasped when he touched the side of her boobs.

"Is there a problem?"

"No. The lotion is cool. It surprised me."

He swiped his hands across her breasts again. He slid down, straddled her thighs, and he put the sunscreen on her waist. He lifted her suit and peered at her bottom. As he did so, he commented, "Nice butt! It's very pale. It could use some sun."

"Maybe another day."

"Shall I do your legs?"

"Yes. In for a penny. In for a pound."

"I agree," he said. "A job worth doing is worth doing well."

Hunter knelt beside her legs and put sunscreen on his hands, and caressed her legs.

She giggled and squealed, "You're giving me goosebumps!"

"My body's having an involuntary reaction too." He pressed his hard dick against her soft thigh.

"Ha. Ha," she said as she looked over her shoulder and gave him a chagrined smile. She added, "Do you ever have feelings of deja vu?"

He shrugged his shoulders and said, "Is that where you think that you've experienced something that happened before?"

"Yes." Summer laughed. "I feel we've had this conversation before, and you've copped a feel of my boobs the last time you put sunscreen on me."

"Really? Huh."

He slid his hands up her leg. She maintained eye contact as his hands slowly moved up her thighs. Hunter stared back. His hands moved in between her legs and this time, they bumped into the crotch of her bathing suit.

"Oh," she groaned and flinched.

He slipped his fingers under her suit and touched her pussy.

"OH!," she gasped louder.

He boldly pulled her suit to the side, exposing her sex. He used both hands to explore her pussy and rub her clit. He slipped a finger inside her vagina.

"Oh!" she moaned. Hunter smiled and left his finger inside her as he shuffled forward on his knees so he could kiss her. Summer broke the kiss off quickly and whispered, "What are you doing? We're in the middle of my friends."

They shared a passionate kiss with dueling tongues. She rolled onto her back, causing his hand to come out of her. She said breathily, "Let's go somewhere private so we can do more."

Hunter chuckled, placed his hand on her left tit, and said, "Your friends don't have the same qualms. They're all naked and having sex."

Summer sat up and looked around. Sure enough, the others were undressed and having sex just feet away from each other.

Mia had her eyes closed and her mouth open as she sat upright and rode Mike. Her pale, white breasts were small bumps on her chest. Her nipples had pink peaks nearly an inch long, and she moaned softly.

Penny's loud moaning caused Summer to look in her direction. She blanched when she saw Peter on his hands and knees, eating Penny's pussy. The reason she found this unsetting wasn't because he had his head buried in her friend's crotch. The problem was his backside faced her. Summer was distressed and disgusted upon seeing his hairy butt and asshole.

Next, Summer saw Sawyer banging Willa doggy style. He was slamming his dick into her. Willa shoved her ass back to receive his cock. Her huge breasts swung freely and quaked mightily. Both of them were making low, guttural sounds.

"It's quite a sight, eh?" Hunter asked. "A porn video come to life. Very erotic. Why should we leave? Everyone will know we are having sex and they've already seen us naked. Let's enjoy the show and put on a show as two autonomous, consenting adults "

"I don't know." She raised a hand to cover her boobs.

Hunter placed his hand on her wrist and gently pulled it away. He said, "You've no reason to cover them. You've got great breasts. Where is the confident feminist I've come to love? The one brave enough to go braless, to 'Free the Nipple', and to suck a man's cock because she wants to.

"Take a deep breath and think. Will having sex in front of our friends hurt anyone? Disrespect anyone? Only a very confident woman who is not ashamed of her body and who doesn't allow society to define or repress her sexuality could do it. And it'll be fun!"

She studied his face and looked deep into his eyes. Reassured, she said, "Yes. There's nothing wrong with a man and a woman having fun and living by their own rules."

Hunter grabbed the lower half of her bikini and pulled them off. She withdrew her legs out, spread her thighs, and Hunter saw her pussy.

"You've shaved! You look good enough to eat." He took off his trunk and showed her his rock-hard cock surrounded by neat, trimmed blond curls.

He climbed on top of her and kissed her lips. Things progressed: She squeezed his dick, and he fondled her boobs. When he sucked on her nipples, she did nothing but lay there and concentrate on the sensations she was experiencing.

When he went down on her, she cried out loudly, "OH!", drawing a look and a smile from everyone.

Hunter ate her to a beautiful climax. Her orgasmic cry was echoed by Sawyer and Willa and Mike and Mia. who climaxed soon after her.

Hunter let Summer rest and recover. He smiled when she opened her eyes, got on top of her, and drove his big cock inside her sopping wet pussy.

"Oh!" they both groaned.

Hunter was gentle with her. As he slowly stroked in and out of her, they heard Peter and Penny cry out. They had came after a short, frantic fuck because watching their friends have sex had amped them up so much.

The three couples sat and watched Summer and Hunter unhurriedly have sex in the missionary positions, and transitioned to girl-on-top.

Sawyer moved and brought Willa with him so they could see Hunter's dick sliding in and out of Summer's vagina.

They changed positions again. Hunter spooned Summer. He made sure she faced Mia, Mike, Peter, and Penny. Sawyer and Willa repositioned themselves to get a good view.

As Hunter fucked Summer, he fingered her pussy and played with her breasts. He tugged on her stiff nipples all under the watchful eyes of her former classmates.

Summer moaned every time he touched her. Sometimes she closed her eyes and savored what his cock and fingers were doing to her. Sometimes she studied the expressions on her friends' faces and took pride in the looks of lust and amazement she saw.

"Take me doggy-style. I'm ready to come," Summer said. She giggled and whispered, "It'll also make for a dramatic ending."

They got into position, giving their audience a side view. Hunter slid his thick dick inside her vagina. Summer turned to him and said in a hushed voice, "Let's give 'em a show. Pound me!"

He hammered her with quick, deep, forcefully thrusts. She sighed, breathed loudly, and cried out shrilly. Her boobs stretched toward the ground and shook like crazy until the moment she froze. Her vagina clamped down on Hunter's penis as she orgasmed. He pulled out and stroked his dick as he grunted and shot his load on her ass and back.

The crowd cheered and clapped. The other couples went into the lake to wash while the orgasmic couple rested and recovered.

Summer said, "I can't believe I did that! I've never had sex in public or with an audience."

"It was hot," Hunter said. He kissed her, looked her in the eyes, and said sincerely, "Wow! That was great. You were great!"

"Thanks. Ditto. Having sex while people watch is intense."

She stood, extended him a hand, and said, "Let's wash in the lake. I've got a sticky mess on my butt and back."

"I hope you don't mind. I thought it would be dramatic."

"I don't. It was."

They washed and walked naked to the camp letting the sun dry them. The other women were on her in a flash, peppering her with questions: Do you like him? Are you a couple? Was it as good as it looked? What was it like having his big cock in you? Do you think you'll have sex again?

The women talked, giggled, gasped, and laughed with Summer.

The guys huddled around Hunter. They expressed admiration for everything he'd done.

Peter said, "It's great that we're getting blowjobs again. I never expected Penelope to go topless or get naked and have sex in public. And it was great seeing the other women naked. Summer had a better body than I gave her credit for."

"Yes. She's hot and really got into it. She looks like a great fuck," Mike said. "Mia got into it. They all got into it. It's been a magical weekend."

Sawyer laughed and said, "Yes. It was perfect. The girls are sucking our dicks again, and Summer can't act all high and mighty now that we've seen her naked and seen her fucking."

"Hunter, are you going to date Summer?" Mike asked.

"I will for all of your sakes," he lied.

"Now that I have turned a bitchy, know-it-all feminist into a cock-sucking fiend, she is girlfriend material. Actually, I'll have to let her be my girlfriend. Otherwise, she might backtrack.

"If she regressed and returned to her previous form, she's likely to convince your girlfriends that nudity, blowjobs, and having sex in public are bad things. I can't let that happen to you."

It took all of Hunter's strength to keep a straight face as he shoveled the bullshit knee-deep. The guys bought his story, laughed, and slapped him on the back.

The gang packed their gear and returned to the town, where everyone said goodbye and headed home.

Hunter and Summer were the last to leave. He helped her put her stuff in her car and said, "I had a great time."

"Me too."

"I want to see you again."

She twirled a finger in her hair and said casually, "I'll be around."

"You're not going to make this easy, are you?"

"What do you mean?" she answered, pretending to be surprised by his question.

"Summer, I like you. I want to date you and only you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Why?"

"You're smart, pretty, and you care about others. So many girls are shallow and only want to be a star on YouTube or TikTok famous for their dance moves or how they apply mascara.

"You care about important things. You really care. You aren't some phony spouting off talking points to sound cool and hip."

She threw her arms around Hunter, kissed him, and said, "Yes! All you had to do was ask!" She kissed him again and hugged him tightly.

When she released him, she said, "I have some conditions."

"Oh, you do? My undying love isn't enough?" he teased her.

"You support me and my causes by attending rallies and protests." He nodded, and she said, "I have dinner every Sunday with my family. You have to come with me."

"I'll go twice a month."

"Okay. When I'm with my family, I'll wear a bra, and you can't give me any shit about it."

"Okay," Hunter said. "If when you sleep at my place, you're naked."

"Deal. And I get to meet your family."

"Ah. Ah," he stammered and said, "Agreed." He frowned and confessed, "I was exactly truthful about my family. I have a mother and three sisters. They aren't nudists, and my grandmother wasn't an organizer for the protest against the Miss America contest."

"Are you telling me you lied to me?" She raised her eyebrows, gasped, and looked offended.

Hunter spoke quickly. "They lied to me! The guys told me you were a man-hating, anti-fun, meddling bitch, who supported every crazy cause on the planet. I learned that you were a thoughtful, intelligent woman willing to question her beliefs and changed them when presented with sound evidence."

"Now you know better than to believe everything pencil-dick Sawyer says. I forgive you."

She laughed and said, "I know a bull-shitter when I hear one. Around here, we say don't let the truth get in the way of a good story. I can accept that came after me, and you exaggerate sometimes."

She raised her hand and pointed her index finger at him, and said, "Don't lie about important things such as liking me and being faithful to me."

"I promise."

Summer rewarded him with a smile. It morphed into a playful, flirtatious smile, and she said, "Want to come to my place and have sex?"

"Will you suck my dick?" he teased.

"Always."

The End