All Comments on 'Feminist Revolution'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
J002J002almost 4 years ago
why short stories?

And pussy licking & squirt swallowing are is missing, write 3-4 page stories. Not rating this story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good grief!

Your stories just keep getting better, if that’s even possible. This tale is superb.

ThunderfyreThunderfyrealmost 4 years ago

You really never disappoint. You are an incredible author. Your stories are the perfect length... most times I do not have the time to read the longer stories. It's amazing how you can put so much feeling and passion into so few words. Keep up the great work as you have a life-long fan in me!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 4 years ago

Another MDM masterpiece. I loved the slow seduction as Andrew taught her the benefits of relinquishing power and control. I’m not sure eggs race to sperm, but that final sex scene was so fucking hot the just may have. Five stars are not nearly enough.

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963almost 4 years ago

Opening her mind and releasing the inner slut.

Great story so far.

Needs to continue please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fine just the way it is:

@J002:

You're mad.

Omart57Omart57almost 4 years ago
This is exquisite !

Very well done as in (holy fuck). Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part 2 please

Another great story 5*

midwestmomlvrmidwestmomlvralmost 4 years ago
Another good one!

Your Mother and Son stories just keep getting better and better, MountainDewMan! Please keep these stories coming!!

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 4 years ago
Excellent !

Excellent ! Another 5*stars , as usual . Thanks for the read . Yes it was short , so what it was written well , there could more but it is EXCELLENT!

10towers10towersalmost 4 years ago
Fascinating Concept

This is the best story I have read in quite a while. Ok, likely not fertile at 52, but possible. No matter, I am waiting "the next time" for mom and son to couple. There isn't much more sexy than a woman in a skirt or dress and no panties. Her mind has to be focused on her womanhood, and that must exude to those watching and hoping for a glimpse

phantommasterphantommasteralmost 4 years ago
Excellent Work

The only thing I missed was it being so short. I would have read about her adventures further page after page.

bucco40bucco40almost 4 years ago
MORE

Do not leave this as a one chapter story. Add to it. Have her take his cock up her ass for the ultimate submission. Also, are you going to have her pregnant? Tell her husband? Cuckold him by having his son take his wife in front of him?

SolsgonSolsgonalmost 4 years ago
A shame.

I enjoy your style and quite a few of your story’s settings, fetishes etc, but you personally lost me as soon as he shared her with other men. Not to say it’s a bad story, but for my personal tastes it’s a miss.

Kathryn89Kathryn89almost 4 years ago

LOVED the risk at the end :P

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 4 years ago

While I'm not normally one for having the MC (especially a son, in this case) sharing the main female character (in this case, his mom) with other men, I feel that in the case of this story it was a necessary evil, so to speak. I think that needed to happen, not only to bring Andrea fully out of her shell, but also to open her up to the idea of intimacy with her son. I didn't, however, like the fact that she went back to the sex shop and indulged in other men w/out him. But I must say the hot sex between Andrea and her son at the end made up for it. Especially that Andrea WANTED her son to cum inside her, even while knowing she could still get pregnant.

Very good job you've done here, and I can only hope we get a sequel to their story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So how many diseases does Mom have now after her son gave her to the lowest of the low? Not up to your usual standards... couldn’t even finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was amazing. I would like to see what happens next.

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

I probably wouldn't have shared my mother like that but it was an enjoyable story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Was good until the mom was shared. Stopped reading as that isn't my thing.

2*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very beautiful. Servicing and nurturing her Son, a Mother is empowered to experience the truest emancipation and liberation of feminism. She can trust the man that her own womb created, and so she's free to obey the yearning of his loins. There's no more perfect romance than that which awakes the maternal thirst for filial sperm. Through the edification of her Son, a whore was reborn in the righteous embrace of familiar and platonic love. A whore was reborn and virginity reclaimed, as hormonal, incestuous clockwork perfumed the air, and biological processes reaffirmed her femininity, fertility and wisdom. Sincere in her womanly mystery, naked with honest, maternal gratitude, our heroine was willfully and deeply inseminated. She embarks now upon a cherished journey of self realization and inner fulfillment, reinvesting her Son's seed into maternal gardens. Nothing in this world is more sacred than a Mother's cunt reentered. Spermed slimy with her offspring's essence, becoming the vagina which makes herself a grandmother, Andrea's matriarchy is secure.

FseriesFseries11 months ago

Nice story plot except for the adult theater. If I was Andrew would have never brought her there and definitely never touched her afterward of her doing what she did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous