All Comments on 'Fetish: Fifteen Fifty-Word Stories'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bravo!

Excellent! I don't have time to read every story so I ask myself "what would I like to read about?" and when I get bored of reading some of my usual fettishes and genres I wonder what else there is worth reading. Thank you for reminding me of some of the things I sometimes forget to look for that I know I like reading about. Bravo! It takes a sexy woman to successfully write 15 50-word summeries of different fettishes and the many other things you write.

ldlarry52ldlarry52almost 18 years ago
Nice

Enjoyed the 50 word stories...have been working on some myself....Challenging way to tell a story..

sacksackalmost 18 years ago
good first attempt....

These don't quite have the smoothness of Ogg's , but you'll get there. Keep up the great work!

oggbashanoggbashanalmost 18 years ago
Congratulations

Well done. 15 different fetishes in one posting.

Now I'm going to have to try harder for the next contests.

Og

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Good

An excellant mix of humour and fetish, made more impressive by the 50 word limitation.

duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
Wonderful!

Selena,

What a full-blown trip through Fetishland. You have got to be the Queen of brief descriptions. Every snapshot... a Winner.

Duddle146

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good but...

You missed out my fetish for hats, would this one qualify?

While gazing into the river from off the bridge, Mary gripped her hat where it dipped to cover her eye. Robert was at her mercy, for he being unable to resist any woman in a hat even if she was pig ugly beneath it. “Marry me or the hat goes!”

Best wishes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I love you and want to say that, as I've said to

very few others, no more than could be counted on the fingers of one hand {oh my god! did I say that?}. I'd read The Manhattan Telephone Directory if I thought you'd written it.

Thanks for the wanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Outstanding

Loved each and every one. Fifty is too short for me, but you inspire me to back to the 600 word flash fiction we do around here from time to time.

rsgongrsgongabout 17 years ago
One stood out

The one that stood out for me was #7. I have read enough stories to know that this was written about Don8765 and his annoying obsession. I laughed sooooo hard. Great job.

curl4evercurl4everalmost 16 years ago
Very nice!

Fifty-word stories are a tremendous challenge, and hitting the mark with fifteen different fetishes is very impressive. Thanks for the nice read!

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Impressive work

I am stunned! Each one is perfectly crafted. Well done, Selena_Kitt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pearls of

What a clever idea, little stories. Very pleasurable.

StubbyoneStubbyone10 months ago

Very clever. Enjoyed the read(s).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous