Fetishes Awakened Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you little one," Renata smiled at her.

"But," Carol managed a nervous giggle. "Fucking my son might be taking things a little too far."

"I apologize for that," Renata said.

"How the hell did this get started?" Carol asked.

"On my birthday," came the reply.

"Your birthday?" Carol said in amazement. She paused for a long time then finally spoke again. "Well," she sighed. "I guess you enjoyed that more than the card I sent you."

Renata laughed softly. "Just a bit dear," she said.

"Oh mama," Carol said in a near sob again. "I just," she stammered.

"I know it's shocking and upsetting little one," Renata replied quickly. "But look at it in a broader sense."

"Excuse me?" Carol replied in an exasperated tone.

Renata took on a more serious tone. "You told me you were worried about your boy," she said flatly.

"And THAT was your solution?" Carol fired back.

"Listen to me now little one," Renata replied in a stern tone. "We make each other happy. And it keeps him out of trouble."

Carol looked like she wanted to protest but didn't have the words. "Okay," she finally said tentatively.

"You said you were worried about him," Renata continued. "With the problems he's had in the past? And now? He's working, making money, staying out of trouble."

"I guess," Carol replied reluctantly.

"Oh little one," Renata said in a calm tone as she played with Carol's hair. "You were always so uptight about these things."

"Mama," Carol said flatly. "Seeing my mother and my son having sex is not 'one of those things'."

"Yes it is little one," Renata replied. "It's just the sex."

"It's incest mama!" Carol shot back.

"That's only an issue if you are making babies," Renata said with a shrug of her shoulders. "And we are not doing that."

"So that makes it okay?" Carol asked in astonishment.

"Look at it this way little one," Renata continued. "Your mother and your son are both healthy and happy. That should be good."

"I guess," Carol shrugged.

"You should be happy too little one," Renata said softly.

"Mama," Carol replied. "I am happy that you're happy," she sighed. "But my son?"

"Well," Renata shrugged. "He is quite a good lover."

"Oh mama," Carol moaned as she stood up again. "That is not what I needed to hear."

"What did his step-mother say?" Renata asked.

Carol froze and folded her arms under her ample breasts. "She said he was the best fuck of her life," she replied.

"And," Renata continued. "I am certain that the Indian lady would say much to the same."

"Well," Carol nodded. "It wasn't her that got him kicked out of that building. It was her husband."

"So you see?" Renata replied.

"No," Carol shook her head. "Not really. I mean what were you two going to do while I was here?"

"Well," Renata tugged at the blankets nervously. "We were going to abstain."

"So do you see?" Carol challenged her. "You were going to hide this whole sordid relationship from me because you knew it was wrong!"

"Not at all little one," Renata replied with a shake of her head. "We just knew that you would react badly to it."

"I think I'm entitled to feel badly about it," Carol snorted.

"Oh little one," Renata sighed. "You are much too uptight."

"Mama!" Carol protested. "Don't push this back on me like I'm the one with the problem here."

"You do have the problem little one," Renata replied. "I certainly don't. Dale certainly doesn't."

Carol stammered some sounds but no words came out. She slumped back onto the bed in a seated position. "Maybe I do have a problem," she sighed.

"Oh little one," Renata said softly as she eased a hand over Carol's shoulder.

"Are you really both happy mama?" Carol asked in a hushed tone.

"Did we look like sad people when you saw us?" Renata replied with a smile.

"No," Carol sighed. "You didn't."

"I know it may be troubling to you," Renata said in a soothing tone.

"I mean," Carol said with a sigh. "I guess it should be."

"You were upset little one," Renata replied in a warm tone. "It's all right to admit that."

"Like I said mama," she replied with another sigh. "I was more disappointed than angry."

"I am sorry to have done that to you," Renata said with a tinge of regret in her voice.

"Oh," Carol replied in a meek tone. "Like you said, neither of you looked unhappy," she sighed again. "And it's certainly better than him fucking his step-mother," she said with anger in her voice. "And," she exhaled heavily. "It's not like you're going to stop are you? I mean you said you were both going to abstain while I was here, but you obviously wanted to get one more fuck in before I got here."

"I admit," Renata giggled. "We did."

"Oh mama," Carol moaned softly. "You do understand that this is a lot to take, don't you?"

"Of course I do little one," she replied softly and caressed Carol's face. "You know," she added with a smile. "You have birthday coming up."

"Oh mama," Carol giggled nervously. "I can't fuck my own son," she exhaled heavily. "Especially after seeing him have his cock inside of you."

"If you did," Renata offered in a pleasant tone. "You might understand a bit more."

"Okay mama enough," Carol stood up and shook her head. "I get it. You're fucking my son. I was shocked and disappointed, but I'm starting to deal with it," she sighed.

"Then you are accepting?" Renata asked in a hopeful tone.

"Do I have a choice?" Carol laughed. "Like I said, the minute I'm out of here you two will be back to going at it again."

"That is true," Renata laughed back. "I am sorry little one."

"Oh mama," Carol said in a caring tone. "Like you said, at least you're keeping him out of trouble."

"I am glad you feel that way little one," Renata smiled at her. "Dale?" she called out to me. "You can come back in."

Rob signaled for me to walk into the shot. I walked forward - still naked - and Carol averted her gaze, but only for a moment.

"Am I packing my stuff?" I asked meekly as I stood by the bed.

"Not at all dear," Renata said with a smile as she reached out and held my hand. "In fact your mother is accepting our relationship."

"Seriously?" I asked in astonishment as I looked over at Carol.

"It's like I told your grandmother," Carol said in a bit of a condescending tone. "I can say 'no' to this as much as I want. You two are going to do whatever you want to," she took a quick peek at my cock as she finished.

"Wow," I whispered in amazement as I glanced at Renata who was beaming a smile up at me as she continued to hold my hand.

"Don't for a second think I'm happy about this though," Carol pointed a finger at both of us.

"You should be," I said with a shrug. "We're magic together."

"Oh my god, Dale!" Carol moaned loudly.

"Let us show her," Renata jumped in.

"Oh mama!" Carol moaned loudly again. "Are you serious?"

"Yes I am little one," Renata pulled the covers off her body, then released my hand and took my cock into hers and stroked it gently. "I have told you too many times that you are much too uptight about sex." Renata looked up at me and smiled and then took my cock into her mouth.

"I can't watch this," Carol said in a shocked tone with a wave of her hands and a shake of her head.

Renata took her mouth off of my cock. "Yes you will little one," she said in a harsh tone. "You will sit yourself down in that chair," she pointed emphatically. "And watch!"

Carol sheepishly walked over to the same chair she'd sat in when she had watched us a few days before and sat down.

Renata nodded at her. "Now just watch," she said in a calm tone. She looked up at me and smiled, then swallowed my cock into her mouth again.

"That's perfect Carol," Rob whispered from behind the camera.

I glanced over and saw her with her legs crossed and her hand over her mouth as she seemed to try and lean as far away from us as she possibly could.

"Time to switch it up Ren," Rob cued her.

She took one more long and slow suck on my cock and then released it from my mouth. She slowly pumped it with her hand as she looked up at me and smiled. "Time for you to lick my pucker again," she cooed.

"Oh my god," Carol groaned from the chair.

As Renata and I shifted positions, I glanced over and saw Carol work one hand under her glasses and rub her eyes.

I dug my tongue deeper into Renata's asshole and she moaned her approval loudly. I kept my two fingers inside of her warm pussy rubbing gently on her g-spot. Renata began to shiver a bit as the orgasm built up inside her. I glanced over quickly at Carol and noticed she had kicked her shoes off her feet, and was gently rubbing her legs together and had one hand resting against her big tits as they heaved with her heavy breathing.

Rob moved in for a close-up of my fingers and caught Renata's goo spewing out of her pussy. He swung the camera over to Carol and got her whispering 'oh my god' as she watched intently. She held one hand close to her mouth to act astonished at what she was seeing. With the hand on her chest she began to slowly caress her tits through her blouse and bra. She eased the hand from her mouth down, and placed it against the crotch of her shorts then closed her big legs tightly around it.

"Great stuff Carol," Rob congratulated her. "Maybe start with the buttons?"

"Wait until they kiss," Carol whispered in response. "I think mom would react to that."

"Good idea," Rob agreed. "Okay you two," he said turning back to the bed. "Time to switch it up."

"Just one more moment," Renata moaned softly.

She was close to cumming again, so I swirled my tongue around inside her asshole and began to work my thumb over her clit while I continued to rub her g-spot. She came again and more of her slick goo oozed out of her pussy, coating my fingers and hand.

Renata shook with delight and then slowly pulled away from me, then she turned around on her hands and knees and straddled my body. Rob quickly repositioned the camera and got a close up of Renata and me engaging in a deep kiss. He then moved the camera up a bit and focused on Carol in the chair. She quickened her breathing as she watched us locking lips passionately, and the first button on her blouse was popped.

"Perfect," Rob whispered. He repositioned just slightly and had me on my back with Renata over top of me, still locked in our kiss, while in the background, Carol's top was completely undone and her huge breast were mostly visible, as the bra she had on barely contained them. She reached inside one of the cups and freed what had to be at least a triple D tit out and slowly caressed the nipple. With her other hand, she undid the button on her shorts and then tugged at the zipper.

"Okay Ren;" Rob whispered. "Get on top of his cock."

"Mm hmm," she moaned into my mouth. She broke our kiss and shuffled up on her knees and straddled me then guided my cock up into her gooey pussy. In the background, Rob captured Carol standing up and lowering her shorts and panties before stepping out of them then taking her seat again. She also took off her blouse and bra and tossed them both to the floor. She was now sitting there totally naked, watching us intently as she put one hand to one of her big tits, and the other made its way down to her pussy. She leaned over to get a closer look at my cock sliding in and out of Renata's pussy, and she licked her lips as she did.

Renata and I began kissing again - so we'd be oblivious to Carol's antics. Rob repositioned the camera so he could easily pan from my cock being enveloped by Renata's welcoming pussy to Carol playing with herself. He did move in a bit closer to get shots of Carol's pussy as she played with it, and of her face as she wore a twisted mask of pleasure and regret.

Renata broke our kiss and looked over at Rob. "Robert? I think this one is getting close."

"Perfect," he stood up and walked around the bed and set up again. "Carol? You still willing to do this?" he asked.

"I guess," she whimpered as she continued playing with her pussy.

"If it helps," I huffed. "Watching you helped."

She dug her teeth in her lower lip and arched her neck back as I knew she'd just made herself cum. "Oh what the hell!" she giggled as she flopped her head forward.

"I feel you baby," Renata jumped in as she placed a hand gently to my face. "You are so close."

"I am," I grunted with a nod. I gave her huge ass-cheeks one more deep knead with my hands and let her free.

"Okay Ren," Rob instructed as I heard him zoom the camera in. "Carol? Wait for my cue."

Renata kissed me once more then climbed off of my cock and shuffled down the bed on her knees and took my cock into her hand. She licked it slowly, and lovingly then swallowed it into her mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth, swallowing me deeper into her mouth each time, and I moaned my approval.

Rob instructed Renata to not let me cum in her mouth, and she moaned an 'mm hmm' with my cock still in her mouth. A few moments later, she released my cock from her mouth and began to stroke it with her mouth open at my cock-head, and her tongue out.

"Okay Carol," Rob cued her.

A moment later, I felt Carol climb onto the bed. She took up position on her knees and elbows next to Renata in front of my cock.

"Oh little one," Renata giggled as she continued to stroke my cock. "What are you doing?"

"I said I couldn't fuck my own son mama," Carol breathed heavily. "But after watching you two together, that doesn't mean I can't taste him."

"Perfect!" Rob announced from behind the camera.

A few moments later, I was cumming and spewing my load into both Renata, and Carol's mouths. I just laid back and enjoyed how it felt. I was also aware enough to know that after most of my cum had spewed forth, it was Renata's hand, but Carol's mouth on my cock finishing me off.

"Oh absolutely awesome!" Rob announced as he stood up after shutting off the camera.

Renata crawled up the bed and kissed me deeply. When she parted our kiss she looked back at Carol who was lying there with a very contended look on her face. "Are you sure you don't want to fuck him?" she giggled.

"Oh," Carol sighed with a smile on her face. "I can't."

"If it does happen," Rob announced as he was shutting off and taking down the lights. "Let me know, because I am going to want to film that."

"I told you Rob," Carol said with a shake of her head as she sat up on the bed. "I'm not fucking on camera. You're lucky you got this much out of me."

"Okay, okay," he sighed as he went about breaking down the rest of his gear. "Man," he said as he scooped up the still camera. "Getting this one with the timer makes things so much easier."

"How the hell were you able to afford that?" Carol asked as I watched her dabbing her chin and cleaning up my cum that had landed there. I was impressed that she put it into her mouth.

"You're on the bed with them," Rob chuckled.

"Jesus," Carol giggled as she looked at us with pride.

******

Rob had packed up his gear and was out the door in about fifteen minutes. That left me, Renata and Carol alone, and we were all having a drink. Renata and I were both naked, while Carol hid herself as best she could underneath a towel. It didn't hide much.

"I guess," she sighed with a smile. "I shouldn't even bother with this should I?"

"Whatever makes you feel comfortable dear," Renata replied with a smile. "In fact, perhaps Dale and I should cover ourselves."

"Oh god no," Carol said as she reached for cup of coffee and Bailey's and then took a sip. "I admire you two too much to make you change how you do things."

"Thank you dear," Renata patted her hand gently as she smiled at her.

******

About forty minutes later Carol was back in the bedroom getting dressed and about to head out. She, Renata and I had all taken a turn in the shower. Renata was in her robe now, and I had a towel wrapped around my waist.

I was in the kitchen grabbing myself another beer, and I glanced into the bedroom and saw Carol hug Renata warmly.

A moment later she was heading out the bedroom door. She looked at me, smiled and shrugged. "Later stud," she giggled. "I had a blast."

"Same here," I smiled in response as I walked her to the door. I put my hand on the knob and started to turn it, but she placed her hand on the door.

"You know," she sighed with her eyes on the floor. She took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes. "I do want to fuck you," she confessed. "But I can't."

"Then don't," I said with a smile and a shrug. "No one wants to make you do anything you're not okay with Carol."

"Rob does," she scoffed at me.

"Okay," I agreed. "No one presently here wants to make you do anything you don't want to."

Carol smiled at me then placed a hand to my face. "God," she whispered. "I do want to fuck you."

The floor creaked in the bedroom and Carol startled. She took her hand from my face and wrenched open the door-knob and headed out the door without a word.

"What was all that about?" Renata asked as she appeared from the bedroom.

"She wants to fuck me," I replied with a smile. "And I think she's having a crisis of conscience about it."

"Oh my heavens," Renata sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair and then sat down at the kitchen table. "I would have thought that after today she'd be more relaxed about it all," she added in an exasperated tone.

"Well," I shrugged as I joined Renata at the table. "Cut her some slack. She did help you get me off, and she did swallow some of my cum."

"True," Renata agreed with a nod as she picked up her beer and took a sip. "But it is just the sex," she continued. "She just get over it and do it."

"It's not that easy for some people," I replied as I picked up my own beer. "You of all people should know that."

Renata giggled and smiled at me. "For certain," she nodded. "But that is a problem she does not have."

"It's just performance anxiety of another kind," I said flatly.

"Well you notice I did not have any when we did the anal sex video," came the reply.

"True," I nodded after a sip of my beer. "But we had done that before."

"And we haven't since," she pondered aloud. "Was that just because Robert want it on video or were you personally interested in putting your penis into my pucker?" she asked with a wry smile.

"Rob pushed me to see if you would do it," I admitted with a smile. "I actually prefer fucking your pussy."

"Oh you do?" she seemed genuinely surprised. "I would have thought my old doos was too loose for you, and that's why you went for my pucker," she giggled softly.

"Nope," I shrugged. "Like I said, I like how it feels?"

"So not too loose?" she asked.

"No," I replied. "It's very warm and inviting and always surrounds my cock perfectly."

"Well let us see about that," she said with a smile as she stood up and dropped her robe to the kitchen floor. She moved over to me and pulled the towel off of me and smiled at my semi-erect cock. She stroked it slowly a few times then she position herself over top of it then eased herself down.

"Is it warm and inviting?" she cooed.

"Always," I said as I reached my hands up and cupped her big tits next to my face.

She moaned slowly as she rocked herself back and forth and her pussy enveloped my cock as it always did. "We could stay like this all day," she whispered.

"I wish we could," I said back after sucking on her tits. I glanced over at the clock. "But I've got to be at work in under three hours."

"Oh," she faked pouted. "That's too bad. But that does give us time."

******

Renata and I had enjoyed a nice. slow and long fuck for a couple of hours before I finally hopped into the shower. Then I got changed and headed out the door for work.

God what a night. Not only was it busy as hell, the glass-washing scrubber up at the bar broke down. That meant every bar glass was making its way back to the dish-pit to be cleaned, swamping me even more than usual.