Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young doctor stepped back, releasing her hold on Kirk, to watch the nurse as she worked. Joyce first soaped her washrag, then gently laved Kirk's pelvic area. While his flaccid staff was still soapy, she pulled back the foreskin and began to spread the soap over his glans, her thumb softly sliding over the frenulum, that spot on the bottom of the shaft where the foreskin is attached to the shaft, which contains the highest concentration of nerve endings on the human male.

Mary Hsu's eyes grew large as she watched the phallus in the nurses hands extend another four inches and become rigid enough to support its own weight. There was a detectable twinge between her legs.

" I guess," she gasped, "that qualifies as an unusual response, under the circumstances. I'll go make the note in his chart. You should finish him, I mean his bath," she finished, blushing at the double entendre.

"I understand, Dr. Hsu, and I will. Finish his bath," she said she said, smiling, teasing the younger woman, who blushed and smiled at the nurse's joke.

As soon as the young oriental was gone, Joyce moved the basin and rinsed the erection she had elicited from the young man in the bed. When it was clean, she bent over and closed her mouth over the head and began sucking it as far into her mouth as she could.

She felt one hand start to caress her ass through her uniform dress, and another sliding over her breast. She concentrated on the rigidity trying to make its way down her throat. The hand on her butt was invading the crack between her cheeks. Suddenly she was aware of her panties sliding down her legs, one side at a time. She tried to withdraw, to ask what the hell was happening, but something held her head in position on Kirk's cock.

When her panties reached her ankles, whatever force was at play lifted first one foot then the other to remove them. When they were finally out of the way, the force holding her head in place disappeared. She pulled her mouth off Kirk and looked at him. His eyes were open and he was grinning like a kid with a new toy. "I wondered if I could do that. Neat, huh?"

Joyce laughed, partly nervous relief, partly amusement, both at the task and at Kirk's obvious glee. Suddenly she was floating into position over him. "Oh, shit!" she whispered, panicked. "For God's sake, don't drop me. There isn't any way I could explain..." She was being slowly lowered on to Kirk's prick. "Ohmigod!! Ohfuck yes oh yes fuckme don't stop don't pass go just fuck me..."

She continued to babble for the next several minute while Kirk moved her up an down on his shaft. The more aroused she became, the faster she talked until the individual words were unintelligible, sounding like "ohfuckmeohfuckme..."

Her hands had been busy unfastening the buttons of her dress down to her waist. She had pulled her bra up, exposing a pair of nice pear shaped B-size breasts, with tannish pink puffy nipples, which she had offered to Kirk.

At the nurses station, Dr. Mary Hsu looked at the curtain drawn across the entry to cubicle 15. She had a flashing vision of Joyce impaled on the patient's cock. The resulting twinge in her pussy was almost painful.

She knew, she 'knew!' the nurse was in there taking advantage of the young man and that huge cock she had seen. She wanted to be the nurse at that moment, riding that beautiful cock to an orgasm. A muffled moaning scream came from behind the curtain.

Several minutes later, Joyce, smiling broadly, walked out into the view of the ICU attending physician and her patient's mother. "Ah, Joyce! Did Kirk continue to exhibit that unusual response we saw earlier?" Mary Hsu asked the older woman, a sly smile on her face, telling Joyce she knew what had been happening behind the closed curtain.

"Well, Doctor, he continued to exhibit the response, but I don't think, given his age and sex, it was all that unusual."

Mary turned to Meg. "Last night, when Kirk was receiving his bath, the technician washing him noticed a surge in his genital area. Today, while he was being bathed, he developed a full fledged erection, the first normal response we have seen since he entered ICU." She turned to the nurse. "Were there any other developments?"

Joyce swallowed, thought a minute, then answered, "While tending to his hygiene needs, I was able to provoke an ejaculation."

"Provoke an ejaculation?" asked Meg. "How..."

"While washing under his foreskin. It isn't that unusual, especially for someone who has been in the hospital, unable to satisfy their needs in their usual manner. It happens to both men and women. We don't usually make a big deal about it."

Mary reached out and laid her hand on Meg's arm. "Don't worry about it, Meg. Accept it as a positive sign that he's going to be alright. Are you going to be staying long?"

"Uh, no. My employer called me last night. One of the accounts I manage has asked for a mid-year surprise audit. I took an early lunch to stop in. Why, is something going to happen?"

"No, not really. In light of these developments, I was going to give Kirk a full physical and neuro exam to see if there are other signs we may be missing. If anything develops, I'll call you. We have your business number, don't we?" Meg nodded.

The nurse and the doctor watched their patient's mother leave the unit. As soon as the door was closed, the doctor said, "I'm going to go examine Kirk now. Do not let anyone disturb or interrupt me."

"Mary," the nurse started, "there's something..."

"Later. We will compare our 'observations' later. From what I heard, he was able to function satisfactorily, even while unconscious. His monitors never blipped to indicate he had an orgasm."

"No change at all?"

"None. No indication anything unusual was going on in there.

"This shouldn't take long. I'm not going to try to bring him to climax. We already know that can happen. Given the nature of the exam I'm going to conduct, it is probably better if he doesn't climax."

Mary gave a short laugh. "You're the doctor. But I should warn you..."

But Mary was already disappearing behind the curtain.

As she passed the curtain, she turned to close it, only to see it slide closed without her hand on it. Puzzled, she turned to look at Kirk, and found the bed empty. The squeak which escaped her was intended to be a scream. Standing by the side of the bed was Kirk, all six feet two inches of him, sporting his eight inch staff.

Mary tried to speak. "Shhh," came the voice in her head. "You're alright. There's no danger."

Then Kirk began to speak. "Hi, Mary. A little surprised, I imagine. But a nice one, I hope." While Kirk spoke to her, Mary became aware that her lab coat was being unbuttoned, and pulled off her shoulders and arms. She watched it float across the room to drape on the visitor side chair. Then the zipper in the back of her dress was being pulled down. She began to panic.

"Easy, Mary. Isn't this why you came in here?" asked the voice in her head. "I see you have a ton of questions. Where should I start? You don't need to speak; just think your question."

"Who are you? What have you done to my patient?"

"This is," the voice began, "me, Kirk," he finished, aloud. "I see some lingering doubt, still. What can I tell you about myself which will convince you I'm really me. I have the power of telepathy, that's the voice you hear; telekinesis, that's how I removed your coat and dress; and I can access your memory banks and thought centers.

"Let's see, you are twenty-seven, met and married your husband at the University of Hawaii, then moved back to Hong Kong, where he works for an electronics firm which reverse engineers products from around the world to manufacture more cheaply. You were a virgin when you married, congratulations on that.

"You were married six months before you were sent here by the Chinese government. Your husband believes sex is only for procreation, so you've only had sex six times. I am so sorry for you. You do not want to return to him and have been looking for a way to make him divorce you so you will have a reason to stay."

Mary felt her bra being dragged down her arms. She watched it float to the chair with her coat, dress and slip. Embarrassed, she crossed her arms over her breasts, then felt her panties sliding down her legs. She was totally confused and bewildered. People like Kirk just didn't exist.He had told her things about herself no one but she knew. Everything he had told her was true.

Suddenly, she was floating, her arms being pulled to her sides. Slowly, she was being turned around a vertical axis as Kirk examined her. She was tallish at five seven, slender, a tiny bust, reminding Kirk of the story about the farmer who went to the store to buy his wife a bra:

When the young female clerk asked what size, he had no idea. Was she as big as the clerk, she asked displaying a fulsome C-cup. No, no, much smaller. As big as on orange? No, too big. As small as a tangerine. Yes, smaller. Puzzled, the clerk tried to think of something smaller than a tangerine. An Egg. Yes! Shouted the farmer, Fried.

Her small breasts were almost entirely nipple and areola, only slightly darker than the surrounding sallow skin. He was pleased to see that she did not trim the glossy, curly muff guarding her vulva.

Kirk guided her to the center of the bed and lay her down in the center, then got on the bed between her knees. He bent forward, kissing her softly, just brushing her lips with his tongue. She jerked her head away in surprise. This was another action her husband did not engage in, fearful of passing harmful germs. Kirk persisted, gentle caresses coaxing Mary to participate. Soon, she was returning open mouth kisses, but lacking passion.

His mouth left hers and started tracing a line along her jaw to her ear, where he stopped to play for several seconds. Mary' breathing rate increased noticeably. When his kisses found the pulse point on her neck, her arms found their way around his shoulders, a small moan escaping from her lips.

His lips found her breast. Without any trouble, he was able to take the entire mound in his mouth with room to tease her with his tongue. As he caressed the tiny mammary, she gave occasional tiny giggles. When he released her bittie bubbie, he returned to claim another kiss from her mouth.

This time, she responded with some feeling, allowing his tongue in to play with hers. He returned to her other breast, eliciting several small moans of desire. From her breast he made a line down past her navel, through the glossy patch. His tongue parted her outer lips, sliding over the hood and nub in which so much pleasure could be found.

These sensations were entirely new to her. Before they were married, she and her husband had spied another couple trading oral sex. The sight of someone voluntarily placing their mouth in such proximity to the areas of waste disposal had made him physically ill. Learning it had excited his fiancé, he had openly wondered if she were secretly perverted. She never mentioned it again.

Kirk's tongue tickling her clit brought Mary's hips and back up of the bed. Only a quickly imposed vocal block by Kirk kept the rest of the ICU floor from knowing what was happening to her. The orgasmic spasm passed quickly, and she dropped back onto the bed. Kirk released the vocal bloc and moved up, over and into the confused young woman. Out at the nurses stat ion, Joyce heard her moan, and smiled.

Kirk found the Oriental pussy tight. Recalling what he had learned about his partner, he began a slow entry into her sheath. The last couple of inches required a great deal of patience. He realized he was in virgin territory. All Mary was aware of was that she was deliciously filled to her capacity, feeling a rapture she had never known. Her legs found their way around Kirk's hips, her arms around his neck and shoulders, her mouth and tongue to his.

Kirk began his slow thrust and withdraw, moving his hips so he caressed and stimulated a number of the surfaces inside her sheath. Soon Mary was responding with thrusts of her own, matching his rhythm and speed. She was in a lust filled heaven, aware only of the pleasurable sensations emanating from the point they were joined.

Mary was unaware of it, but Kirk was in her mind, monitoring her progress toward orgasm. He was not pushing her. That was unnecessary. He recognized she was close, but since he was not, he let her proceed to her little explosion of sensation and passion. While she recovered he rested on her chest.

During the period she was unable to communicate, he surveyed her ovaries and identified three eggs ready to be expelled into her tubes to begin their journey to her uterus. He gave each of them a tiny push. Mary made her first sign of recovery.

Her arms and legs still held him tied to her. Her smile let up her usually dour face. Kirk thought her smile made her extraordinarily pretty, and let the voice tell her so. She blushed, and the smile grew wider. Kirk flexed his staff in her sheath, eliciting raised eyebrows and more smiles. In reply, she flexed her Kegel muscles, making Kirk smile.

He leaned down and kissed her, letting his tongue lightly caress her lips and push in to caress the surfaces in her mouth. Mary groaned and tightened her legs, thrusting her hips toward him. Kirk correctly interpreted her signal and began to resume his thrusting.

Mary unwrapped her legs and pulled her knees toward her shoulders, opening herself to Kirk as much as possible. His thrusts became faster, harder, almost pounding Mary into the bed. She began whispering in his ear, "Yes, Kirk, fuck me, harder, faster, do it, come in me, pump me full of you seed, come in me baby, fill me up, more, faster, harder, yes like that, yes do it do it do itdooooo oooooooo ogodi'mcominn nnnnnnnnng!!!"

Her orgasmic groan set off Kirk's fourth ejaculation in about eighteen hours. What it lacked in volume, it made up for in potency. He identified three active sperm and guided them toward the eggs which were making their way down Mary's fallopian tubes. He watched his little swimmers burrow their way into Mary's oocytes, then guided them to her uterus, to let them develop the way nature intended.

Her eyes were just opening as he left the fertilized eggs. He kissed her lightly and said, "Making love to you today has been one of the best experiences I have ever had." Mary blushed, smiling.

"For me, too. I never knew it could be like that. I have never experienced such pleasure. Thank you."

"What will your husband do if you get pregnant while you are here?"

"He would consider it an unforgivable insult to his honor and manhood. He would denounce me to the government as a prostitute and withdraw his support for my studies and living here."

"It would be the equivalent of a divorce?"

"Worse. In his eyes, I would be dead. To the government, I would be an undesirable. I would become a person without a country."

"That wouldn't happen. I have given you three sponsors for citizenship. In about nine months, you are going to be the mother of triplets, a son and two daughters."

Mary's eyes misted over and she buried her face in Kirk's shoulder. "Thank you. I don't understand what has happened to you. But I am so glad it did. What do the teenagers say, so fucking glad."

Kirk laughed. "Me, too." He wrapped his arms around his lover, and crossed his legs behind him. Then he sat back, pulling Mary up and into his lap.

She raised her legs to rest them against his shoulders, sinking down his shaft so he was fully embedded in her. She leaned in to kiss him. "When can we do this again?" she asked him.

"What time are you done here? And where do you live?"

She looked at him in surprise. "You want to leave? But we should do some tests to see what has happened to you, to see if it is a lasting effect, to..."

"What and why don't matter. I can tell you that it is a lasting effect, which means that you, Joyce and Tiffany will have to forget about me. Other wise, about seventeen government agencies will hunt me down for their own purposes. I don't want to live that way. I have some unique mental powers which I can use to help a lot of people lead better, more productive lives. That's all I want to do.

"I will make sure we meet outside of here, and while you won't understand why, you will be attracted to the me you get to know. I will make you happy so you forget your crazy, misguided husband. Now, I need you to discharge me, against medical advice, with no further reference to unusual responses. Joyce's categorization of my response is sufficient."

Joyce had found him some scrubs to wear out of the hospital. She had also loaned him ten dollars for the cab ride home. As soon as he was out of sight of the nurse, he looked for a rest room. Entering one of the stalls, he envisioned his house and willed himself there.

Walking into his and his mother's house, he was immediately struck by the general feeling of despair and malaise evident in the building. He sat down in the living room and searched, telepathically, for his mother.

She was in her office, getting ready to leave for home. The audit her customer had wanted had gone off with no problem. He heard her wonder if she should stop and see him on the way home. He gave her a mental nudge to wait until after supper. He felt a frisson of alarm in reaction to the nudge.

He was sitting in the living room, in his own clothes, when his mother came in the front door. Upon seeing him, she gave a slight scream and seemed ready to faint. Using his telekinetic power, he caught her and helped her to a seat next to him on the couch.

He watched her as she recovered. When her eyes opened, she grabbed his arm. He felt a mental pressure, like someone was trying to enter his mind. His mother's eyes were boring into his. "Let me in!" she cried aloud.

"How?" he asked, mentally.

"Relax. That's better. The isotope hasn't hurt you. Your powers are still intact?"

"What powers? How come you can get in my head? None of the hospital staff could, although I could get into theirs."

"More than just their minds I saw. You young men. It's always the same. The first thing you guys do is start preying on the defenseless ones' women. Come with me. There are some things you have to know. This will be the most efficient way to get it done."

She led him to her bedroom, and began to disrobe. "Get your clothes off. This requires maximum body contact. Did you not notice you couldn't communicate with the women until you had established mental contact while in physical, skin to skin contact?"

Kirk laughed. He had noticed that little wrinkle. However, once contact was made, he could follow the person around and contact them any time. He noticed his mother was having some difficulty with the buttons on her blouse. Mentally he moved her hands and simply removed their clothes telekinetically. She looked at him, surprised. "What else can you do?"

He levitated her and placed her on the bed, then lifted and moved himself. He laid himself down beside her. Looking into her eyes, he entered her mind and willed her to move her limbs. She was aware of him commanding her to move, as opposed to when he had simply pushed her hands aside. "You made me decide not to visit the hospital on the way home, didn't you?" He nodded.

She rolled on her side, facing him. Then she reached down and took hold of his sex. Caressing it, she brought him to erection and drew him into her. Pulling his chest to hers, she ordered him, "Closer, we need to have as much bodily contact as we can manage."

Kirk wrapped his mother in his arms, moving his legs so there was skin contact from foot to groin. Their lips joined, and Kirk felt something akin to an electrical shock as the information about his race was imparted to him.