Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,085 Followers

The information transfer was similar to downloading a two or three page document from the internet. They maintained full contact during the 'download,' during which the taboo character of their situation impressed itself on him.

As soon as the transfer was complete, he rolled them so his mother was atop him. When she started to object, she felt him enter her mind and quell her objection. She simply shrugged and began to move on him. "This is so wrong, you know," she said, smiling at her son.

"That's what makes it so nice. I've wanted to do this for a long time. You know, you are a lovely woman, physically as well as all that inner stuff I've been studying for the past six or seven years. I wonder if fewer people would be screwed up if they simply acknowledged the fact of this kind of attraction in families and acted on it."

"Would you make the same statement regarding fathers and daughters?"

"With the danger of pregnancy removed, maybe. The fathers would have to also give up notions of territoriality, or ownership of the daughter .

"I seem to remember reading of a society or a stone age tribe where they had a coming of age ceremony where the opposite sex parent took the teenage child away from the village for a period of time during which t hey taught them how to be good sex partners.

"Over time, it became the role of a few men and women, who eventually came to be regarded as priests and priestesses, doing the work of their god, ensuring the fecundity and productiveness of the tribe members. But it started with the parents teaching their children how to make love. Still a good idea."

Meg laughed at him. "Trying to justify forcing me to fuck you? You'll have to do better than summarizing some pop novel about cave dwellers."

Kirk laughed. "Guilty. But it sounded good, didn't it?" He pulled her to him, for a kiss, and started moving in her more rapidly.

"Yessss," she whispered. "Faster, now! Uh uh uh u h uh uh uh , faster, harder, deeper, come on you can do it, yes yes yes yes yesyessss!" she screamed, as their climaxes coincided. Meg collapsed on Kirk's chest, and rolled off him, cuddling up to him, his arm around her shoulder. They fell asleep in that position.

It was Saturday evening. Kirk had been out of the hospital for three days. He had occasionally checked in on Mary Hsu, the doctor he had impregnated, to see how she was doing. He had noted some professional disappointment because of his departure. She still wanted to discover the reason for his strange fever.

Maybe someday he could tell her it was due to his mental powers coming out. It happened to all the males of his race between the ages of 22 and 24. For some reason, he was late, at 25.

At the moment , he was on his way to see her at her home. She wasn't expecting him, but he knew she'd be home. He had developed some ability to foresee his future with people he had established links with.

He was passing a popular bar/restaurant. He noticed a familiar mental signature, with a strong feeling of distress. He turned back and entered the barroom. It was on the dark side. He looked around for the young black woman. Her message was coming from the end of the bar, from a small knot of men. He entered her mind and took advantage of her vision. He recognized the men harassing her, and smiled to himself. This would be fun.

Calming her, and warning her of his approach, he sauntered up the group of young punks, reached in and took her hand. "Hey, Tiff. These guys keeping you company while you wait for me. Aren't they sweet?"

Rich Pieters, called Big Dick by his cohorts, brushed his hand away and confronted Kirk. "Get outta here, Reynolds. This little piece has been leading us on, 'n' we're gonna take her home."

Dick Pieters had been the bane of Kirk's existence in Middle School. Dick had been big for his age, and was a bully, preying on smaller and younger kids, terrorizing them, for money, for lunches, for fun.

As a child, Kirk had been a trifle short for his age, and, unfortunately, tended toward being heavy for his height. Bookish, he had not been good at sports, and usually tried to talk himself out of confrontations, seeking grounds for compromise. To Dick and his gang, this smacked of sissiness, a label they quickly applied to Kirk, determining his nickname as far as they were concerned.

The bullying continued into high school, until Kirk had his growth spurt and matched Dick in height. He had also convinced his mother to send him to a martial arts teacher who taught him the elements of self defense.

Kirk had faced Dick down once. His self confidence and assuredness had puzzled Dick, who had decided to answer the class bell which started to ring at that moment. Since then, he had ignored Kirk, until tonight.

Kirk reached out and put his hand on Big Dick's shoulder. "Really, Big Dick," Kirk replied, emphasizing the name so it sounded like an insult. "Maybe you should meet the lady first, so you know who you've been messing with. This is Tiffany Williams, from Haiti, where she is known as a powerful voodoo priestess. It has been said that shaking her hand has resulted in men being turned to women, their dicks shrink so much. I dare you to try it."

"Bullshit!" Big Dick scoffed, looking at the young woman. " She ain't no witch. Fuck, she's hardly 30, too young..." Before his eyes, Tiffany seemed to age fifty years, then regain her youthful appearance. "Wha...what just happened?"

"You tell me, Dick, what happened? You going to shake her hand, or are you too chicken?"

There it was. The ultimate dare, and in front of his crew. Dick felt the cold sweat under his shirt. He had to reach for her hand, which she had extended, he took it gingerly.

Suddenly she squeezed his hand hard, sending him to his knees. At the same time, there was an immense pain in his groin. It felt like something was being twisted, uprooted. "Nooooo," he cried. Tiffany released his hand and smiled at him, with a look he saw as pure evil.

He stood up and ran to the men's room, his crew in close pursuit. When he got to the single person facility, it was occupied. He banged on the door, "Hurry up in there! I gotta get in there, goddam it!"

He looked at his crew. "You guys go make sure that cunt doesn't leave; if she's turned me..." Dick's eyes grew wide with fright. What if he was suddenly turned into a cunt. How could he control his crew. Would they all want to fuck him? Omigod, he was turning queer! "Nooooo," the wail escaped from him before he realized.

The door to the men's room opened. A woman, looking like the cunt at the bar exited. "Everything alright?" she purred. Dick pushed past her, frightened, and closed the door.

There was no inside lock, no hook and eye. To his dismay, the latch wouldn't catch and the door kept swinging open, so anyone who came back would discover his dark secret. He turned his back to the door and dropped his pants. He didn't wear underwear. He looked at his groin.

There was nothing there but hair. Oh! God! He shoved his hand between his legs. Nothing! No dick, no sack! Just some moisture and a SLIT! God no, no, no, no! He sank to his knees in the dirty toilet, burying his face in his hands, sobbing. For the first time in his twenty-five years he prayed, "Please, God, no. Please." He bent over leaning on the toilet, praying. He heard someone behind him.

"Hey, Big Dick (he shuddered at the name, afraid of the irony), we were too late, she and that sissy Kirk had already gone when we got back to the bar."

"Piss on them," he said, forcing himself to his feet. He bent over to pull up his pants, and saw his prick in its usual place. Smaller, but there. Relieved, he heaved a sigh and relaxed. Relaxed too much, maybe, as he felt his bowels stir and the wet warmth spread around his new found balls while a fetid odor filled the small space.

"Sheeiit!" exclaimed the crew member called Li'l Dick, "wha'd you do, Big Dick?"

(To be continued)

julybear7
julybear7
2,085 Followers