All Comments on 'Fever Ch. 06'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Not what I expected as an ending

The ending seemed a little rushed, or I just didn't want the story to end yet, either way I'm sorry that it's ended.

Thanks for all of the good work, it's been a pleasure to read your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This close to the anniversary,

You use that date, and basically say those deaths were pointless collateral damage. Change that ending and resubmit please!

NOT COOL

julybear7julybear7over 12 years agoAuthor
No disrespect intended

the intent of using the 9/11 attack was to show the utter disegard for human life that a hostile alein force would have (a la the many movies in the past have shown), just as the real perpetrators of the attack showed.

I'm sorry i wasn't able to get that across to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You didn't disrespect a thing!

From one Anonymous to the other,

Unfortunately those deaths were collateral damage. Any damage resulting from an attack and not the intended target are considered collateral damage.

Bin Laden (may he rot in Hell) stated himself that the total distruction of the towers and that high a loss of life was never intended. Although in the same speech he was happy for it.

JB7 that was a good ending and a great series. If you could do it with out the graphic sex and incest you could very well make it into a mainstream book.

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
I wish you'd add more.....

But it looks like you won't. Enjoyed the story, and the ride. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Just when the story becomes interesting you end it? You wrote the beginnings of an erotic intergalactic war story. Where is the rest of it?

justanarsejustanarseover 10 years ago
No No No

You can't stop here..unh unh....more!

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

That was a serious cliffhanger!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

This chapter was a bridge to far. Otherwise, it was okay. The author did not review Chapter 5 before writing Chapter 6. Overall, 4.5 stars for the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous