Fever Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

"Premonition is not one of the traits usually found among the descendants, at least, not with any reliability. From what I know of our history, the only time it seemed to work was when the opposition was about to attack, but it seemed to be occasion specific." Erica's reply was delivered with her usual formal tone when talking about her, or anyone else's, mentalist powers.

Kirk shook his head and laughed to himself. It wasn't really a premonition, he couldn't tell what was going to happen, just that it felt wrong. "Just be careful, okay?"

"I promise, we promise, right, Erica?" answered Lorenz. In reply, Erica smiled and nodded, then pushed herself up on her toes and kissed Kirk good-bye.

"You behave yourself," she chided the young man she had grown fond of over the past few weeks. "I don't want to hear from my sisters about you misusing your new toy."

Kirk grinned, remembering one night when Lorenz had gone back to the farm and left him alone with the five women. While coupled with Tiffany he had given the five of them simultaneous orgasms, with his own, seconds later, triggering a second for everyone but Meg, who was due to deliver any day now.

He promised to behave and shook hands with Lorenz, letting his uneasiness be known to the older man. Lorenz's eyes widened with concern; he slowly nodded, acknowledging his son's concern.

"We'll stay alert, and in touch. And you, let us know about Meg and your son." Kirk nodded.

He watched as their plane lifted off and circled back to the East, toward NYC. Even using the expressways, it was a forty-five minute drive across the city and back to Centerport. He was still unable to shake the ominous feeling.

Tiffany met him at the door when he got home.

"Hello there, Mr. Gloom and Doom," she said when he walked in. "Has something happened, or did you see the tax bill?"

"Huh? Oh, no, nothing. It's just a vague uneasiness. I can't explain it."

"Well, dump it. Your Mom is already antsy enough about your son being born. Right now, Eva and Mary are trying to get her linked up with him so she can coax the little bugger to come out. She says he's resisting. I say he's just being male."

Tuesday evening, Lorenz contacted Kirk using telepathy, letting him know that Erica was settled. The department head had needed a little 'persuading' to accept her as a late applicant, but had finally acceded, even to the point of giving her an assistantship and assigning her to work in the ESP labs. She would be living off campus with another old member of the travelers.

Lorenz said he was upset about his meeting. It was scheduled for the first thing next Tuesday morning.

TUESDAY, SEPT 11, 2001!! Kirk had just set down at his desk when Lorenz contacted him, sounding hysterical. "Omigod, Kirk! I can't believe it! They're here! The opposition forces are here and we didn't realize it! Get to a TV! The planes crashing into the Trade Center; the pilots are disguised as Muslim terrorists, but they are really members of the opposition from our home planet.

"I was on the 80th floor of the South Tower and saw the second plane coming straight at the building. I tried to access the pilot's brain and stop him, but he just pushed me aside. I saw enough to know they are coming in force.

"Today was a ruse to expose us. They plan on our rushing to aid the government in identifying terrorists. We can't without exposing ourselves. They have agents working with the CIA. Even Erica is in danger of exposure or worse where she is.

"You must go undercover. Take the women to the farm; I'll send Erica there. Have Meg help you contact the travelers. Alert all of them. Have them practice communicating. With practice they may be able to obtain greater distances. Teach them Sonny's mind blast; they'll need it to defend themselves.

"YOU need to impregnate as many of the women as you can, to pass on as much of your ability as possible. As fast as possible. We don't have much time--five, ten years at best.

"I'm going to Europe, to contact our people there and in Africa. I'll be in touch. I have to go now. Good luck, son."

************************************

I can't write any more. They're com...

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers
12