FF Crystal Caravan - Sala's Legacy

Story Info
The first generation of Joyrahs take up the caravan.
28k words
4.5
3.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1 - LINEAGE

In the weeks following Peter and Sala's marriage, their sex had reached an all time high. The two of them were fucking in the evening and usually in the morning too. Through the endless amounts of Peter's cum poured into Sala's tight pussy, a miracle had happened. Through luck, changing genetics or just sheer repetition, the impossible had happened.

Sala became pregnant.

Their first clue had been obvious. In the week following her impregnation, Sala's libido dropped like a stone. Four days passed without so much as a hint at sex from her. Peter had started to get worried. One night in bed, he turned to her.

"Are you feeling alright honey? I mean, we haven't had sex since last week. The last time you waited this long it was because your sister had screamed at you for being obsessed with sex." Peter asked, rubbing his hands together nervously.

"I don't know what it is...I'm just not feeling horny at all. I know it's weird...but I don't know." Sala shrugged, "But I know how much you love it, so let me fix this."

"Well if you don't feel like it...I don't...ohh...I love it when you do that." Peter moaned.

Sala had slid down beneath the covers and had started to lick his cock. Her paws splayed on his thighs as she sucked and licked over his hardening shaft. Her tongue circled around him as he groaned in pleasure.

"S...Sala...that feels good..." Peter moaned, watching the lump under the covers move up and down slowly.

Sala started to deep throat him, adoring the feeling of his thick head prodding at the back of her throat. There was something about sucking off Peter that she enjoyed immensely. Usually it also got her very horny, but today she was just enjoying the taste of his meat. Peter moaned happily, feeling the back of his wife's throat pleasuring him.

"S...Sala...I'm getting close." Peter moaned, putting a hand on the back of her head.

Sala pulled back slightly so that only his head was in her mouth and then vigorously rubbed him with a velvety paw. Peter felt his pleasure peak and he came. Sala sucked on him as his cock spurted hot, sticky spunk into her mouth. Sala swallowed awkwardly as her mouth filled up. His cock twitched again and splattered her mouth with the rest of his load.

"Ohhh...Sala...that was wonderful." Peter sighed, lying back in relaxation.

"I'm glad because if I keep feeling like this, it may be all you get for a while. That and the occasional breast rub." Sala sighed, cuddling up next to him.

"And I'm okay with that." Peter chuckled, "I love your breasts."

The next clue came in the following month when Sala's period never came. The cat-girl transformation had goofed up her biological clock, but she still had monthly periods.

"So you didn't have a period last month?" Ezra said.

"Yea...and I'm kinda worried that something might be wrong." Sala said, leaning on the table.

"Why nothing's wrong dear, you're just going to have a baby!' Ezra laughed.

"But how is that possible? I've only been sleeping with Peter and I was told that female Selkies can't mate with pure blooded Clavats." Sala said, "And Peter sure isn't part Selkie."

"Well, strange things happen and with how often you two fuck, I'm surprised it took this long." Momo said.

"So I might be pregnant huh? Wow..." Sala said, letting it sink in, "I mean...the thought had crossed my mind, but...I never actually would've guessed. I've got to tell Peter!"

And so in the following months, her belly slowly grew and she became a tame house cat. She still loved sunning herself outside, but she didn't climb trees as much and left the scouting to the other Selkies. Peter was ecstatic, having convinced himself he would never have a child the moment he married her. Peter was twenty three and Sala was only twenty, but that was common in Tipa. Sala was born when her mother was only eighteen, which means she had Flora at seventeen. Men and women often had children around twenty.

Flora had gotten jealous of Sala and her pregnancy, so her and Mick had opted to have a child as well. About a month later than Sala, Flora became pregnant and very moody with her husband. Ezra and Momo didn't know what to do with themselves. Both in their late thirties and about to have grandchildren.

The months passed and the Caravaning season grew closer. With the Caravan season only two months away, Sala was in full bloom and Flora was close behind. Her libido had waxed and waned slightly, but she was still more calm overall. Sala was anxious to have her baby, because in the past month she had gotten restless, wishing she could go out and be her normal self again. However the large belly and the hormones had kept her grounded fairly well. It also helped that she had Flora around to be pregnant at the same time.

Sala's water broke midday while she was sitting in her and Peter's new home. The house had been built by all the men of the village and decorated by all the women. It was the village's gift to Sala and Peter for their baby. It was also built on the same plot and about the same time as Flora and Mick's new house. It was kind of a tradition that the village built houses for budding new families.

"P...Peter! Go...go get the doctor." Sala said, holding her belly carefully as she walked across the kitchen.

"Why? Are you okay? Do you need something?" Peter asked frantically.

"It's time...I'm about to have our baby." Sala said quietly.

"What?! That's fantastic!" Peter cried, "I can't believe I'm going to be a father soon."

Sala snatched out and grabbed his balls in a claw grip.

"Well...new daddy...please. Go get. The Doctor." Sala said in a manner that could scare even the most battle hardened veterans to cry for their mothers.

"Yes dear." Peter said in a high pitched voice from the pain in his crotch.

Peter ran out of the house as fast as he could. In the mean time Sala walked slowly and carefully to her new bedroom. She eased herself down onto her bed and laid back against the pillows. Her breathing was heavy as her body started to tense up slightly.

Within two minutes, Peter was back with the elder Yuke at his side. He was carrying a large medical bag with him.

"Oh dear. Oh my yes. Miss Joyrah, please relax as best you can while I check your dilation." The Doctor said, putting a hand on her plump belly.

He pulled up her skirt. Since she had started to grow a belly, Sala started to borrow her mother's old maternity clothes. She often wore full tops and knee skirts while she was pregnant.

The Doctor removed her sopping panties and spread her legs. He poked and prodded, hummed and hawed, thoroughly examining Sala.

"Well Miss Joyrah, please abstain from any strenuousness movements and keep laid back like this. I predict that you will be in labor fairly soon. Of course I've never delivered a Cat Girl's baby before, but I'm pretty sure I'm qualified." The Doctor smiled kindly, "I will prepare the medicines and things I need in the kitchen and will return the moment your labor pains begin."

The old Yuke then fixed her skirt and walked out of the room with his medical supplies and left the two alone. Peter sat down by her and grasped her hand.

"How do you feel sweetheart?" Peter asked gently.

"I'm...I'm scared Peter...I don't know why, but I'm scared." Sala said, reaching for him.

"You're going to get through this honey. Remember all of what we've been through. You're the toughest woman I've ever known." Peter said, clasping her paw reassuringly.

Ezra and Momo entered the room just then.

"Oh god honey, are you alright?" Ezra cried, "When I heard Peter say your water had broke, I freaked. Are you doing okay? Do I need to get you anything?"

"I'm alright mother...Peter's here with me, I'll be fine." Sala smiled slightly.

"Do you want us to stay with you honey?" Momo asked.

"If you want to...but...don't be too angry at me if I get snippy. I'm feeling a little scared and kinda short on nerves." Sala said quietly.

"Oh honey I was pregnant twice before. I know how it goes. I was a raging bitch when I went into labor. Almost threw a chair at someone." Ezra giggled, "I bet you must be feeling a little warm honey. Let me open a window."

"Thank you mother." Sala sighed.

About two hours later, Sala stopped mid-sentence and cried out loudly. She cried in pain and pushed her head back into the pillows.

"Doctor!" Peter cried.

"Her contractions are beginning. She'll give birth soon." The Doctor said, coming back into the room.

*******

"You had twins!" Momo cried, "I can't believe I missed it."

"They're so beautiful." Sala smiled tiredly, holding her daughters to her breasts carefully.

One of her daughters had pure white hair and the other was gray hair with white streaks. The two of them were suckling on her nipples at the moment.

"It would seem they aren't like you." Momo smiled.

"We don't know yet..." Sala yawned tiredly, "They might change like me..."

"So what're you going to name them?" Ezra asked.

"I don't know." Peter shrugged, "I had a few names in mind, but they were all male. You know, Joe...Chris...Arcani...Mostly Clavat names I suppose."

"Well...I suppose...She can be Lyn Joyrah and she will be Rae Joyrah." Sala said, looking at the gray haired girl and then the white haired.

A month later, Flora went into labor and had a son. Her's was more complicated than Sala's, however she came out in good health as well.

*******

Twelve years passed. Momo's statement about Sala's daughters proved untrue. From a very young age, they began to grow their animalistic characteristics. Neither as all over as Sala's paws and bodily fur, but they were still different. The most obvious thing was that, from a young age, the twins had been very comfortable in the Miasma. Sala and her young daughters would often take long walks from the village, enjoying the time together out in the fields and forests surrounding Tipa.

After having the children, Peter became more of a mother than Sala was. Sala was more like the father, teaching her kids all the crazy, mindless things that she enjoyed doing. Momo and Ezra enjoyed stepping in to help care for them in more sensible matters. Sala wasn't a bad parent by any means, in fact she was very caring and protective of her children. But in a more masculine and tomboyish method, teaching her daughters how to defend themselves ruthlessly and viciously. However she was also quickly returning to her old self. While not regaining all of her old wackiness as well as her sexual appetite, she did return to being head of the Selkie Scouts and she did fuck Peter's brains out more than a few times a week. Although at a much quieter volume.

Both of her daughter had grown up considerably in twelve years.

Lyn's gray and white hair spread down her back and a wolf's ears sprouted from her hair. A fluffy gray wolf's tail sprouted from her spine and a number of long black whiskers grew on either side of her cheeks. Her eyes were a frosty blue with long black pupils.

Rae on the other hand had short, naturally spiky pure white hair. Her eyes were sharp, pointed and a golden-yellow of an eagle's eye. From a very early age, wings grew from her shoulders. At twelve, her wings reached five feet on either side of her, feathered in cold black feathers streaked with white.

Lyn had taken after her mother, feisty and wild, always exploring and wandering. Rae had taken after Peter, cool, collected and witty.

On the other side of the family, Flora was a very protective motherly figure.

Flora's son Daniel was born with dark black hair that grew about his neck. He had cool green eyes and was a pure blooded Clavat. He was tall for his age and very lanky. He was a combination of his parent's traits, having his mother's caring and common sense as well as his father's libido and knack for saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.

The three of them had become thick as thieves, even though they were only half cousins.

*******

Rae perched in her mother's favorite tree, much higher than her mother usually climbed through. Rae was very comfortable at extreme heights and she had an extremely acute sense of balance. Her wings were folded tightly behind her and she hung out on the thin branch by hanging onto the core of the tree. She was lean and much thinner than her twin. Taking a single long step, she threw herself from the tree and plummeted to the ground from the top of the hundred foot tree. About halfway down, her wings snapped open and she curved gracefully into the sky.

A single beat of her beautiful wings and she climbed into the sky. Her clothes whipped about her. She wore tank tops that didn't interfere with her wings and shorts that reached mid-thigh, allowing her to feel the wind currents around her on a greater part of her body.

She was looking for her twin Lyn. Sala had called for dinner and Lyn was still out on the cape in her boat. Rae spotted her from far off and soared over the smooth blue waters, beating her wings softly. Nearing the small boat, Rae curved upward, beat her wings and landed softly in the boat.

"Hey sis." Lyn said, looking up at her.

Rae balanced easily in the boat and folded her wings behind her. Lyn was sitting back in the boat with a fishing pole in her hands. Unlike her sister, and much like her mother, Lyn abstained from most clothing. She wore a small black top and tight short shorts that reached just under her fluffy tail. Her gray hair was pinned behind her ears to keep it out of her face.

"Mom said dinners ready." Rae said, sitting down.

"Okay, I'll paddle in." Lyn smiled, showing her sharp teeth.

She reeled in her lure and put the pole down on the boat. Her bucket had two fish swimming in it. She twitched her ears and took the oars, angling herself towards the shore.

"So what's new with you sister?" Lyn said, pulling on the oars.

"Flying is getting easier. I think my wings are getting closer to fruition. I can actually take off from a fairly stationary position. I need a few steps forward, but it's not like when I was nine and had to leap off buildings." Rae said, "What about you?"

The twins were close and enjoyed each others company. They weren't like most twins that spent every waking moment together, but they did share a room and did share a few hobbies, mainly fishing. The two of them often forgot that they were only twelve because of the way they were raised, the two of them were very mature for their age.

"That's cool. I've noticed that the other wolves in the forest on the western side of the peninsula have taken a liking to me. When I enter the forest, most of them greet me and spend a lot of time wandering around with me." Lyn explained, "I assume it's my genetics, but I almost feel like I understand them. It's really cool!"

"You've gone all the way to the western forest?" Rae said in amazement.

"Yea, when the full moon is out I can never sleep. I get really restless and tend to go walking for hours." Lyn said, "So one night when it was almost the full moon, I left right after dinner and came home a little late for breakfast."

"Wow...you can move almost as fast as I can if you make it there and back in one night. That's five hours by caravan. Seven by feet." Rae said, "Although I can make it in less than four if I push myself."

"Well duh, you've got wings!" Lyn chuckled.

"It does help." Rae smiled as the boat bumped up on shore.

Rae disembarked and helped Lyn tug the boat onto the beach. Lyn was definitely stronger than Rae, having a body built more like their father. Rae was built considerably thinner than both of their parents and, she was sure that, when they grew up, it would stay about the same.

"Come on sis, race you there. No flying!" Lyn called, starting up the beach.

"Alright!" Rae started to run.

*******

CHAPTER 2 - BEFORE THE BIG DAY

Six more years passed.

The twins recently turned nineteen and Daniel would be in just a few days. All of them being eighteen, they were given a chance at Caravaning. Peter and Mick often still led the Caravan up through their twenties and early thirties. Then a younger group of unskilled, irrational kids tried to take over and almost got themselves killed the first year. Through trial and error and a little coaching from Mick, they eventually got it down and ran the caravan for another few years. However, this year, both the Twins and Daniel would be taking over the Caravan. One other young woman from the village was also joining them.

The Caravaning season was only days away. It was going to be a wild year this year because, even though nobody had found a way to strip the world of it's Miasma, the business and travel side of Caravaning was getting more popular. A Caravan rolled through Tipa on a monthly basis in the warmer months, bringing trade and visitors. This influx of Caravans on the road also came with a hitch.

It caused an influx of monsters.

The monsters were either attracted by the extra commotion or the extra prey, but either way they had been growing in numbers and strength. Myrrh was getting to be a challenge to collect. They had even heard stories of one old village to the far north east being wiped out by monsters and Miasma because all the caravans they sent out got destroyed.

Tipa was luckier than that. With the split population of Clavats and Selkies, the village was well stocked and well protected. Even a horde of assaulting monsters was in no way a match for a few angry Selkies. Especially if Sala was leading the charge.

Selkies stopped aging around their late thirties, leaving them to appear middle aged for the rest of their life. In a few rare cases like in the village elder, a Clavat gene hidden deep in their genetics would negate this aging trait and they would age normally. However this wasn't the case with Sala. In the last few years, she hadn't changed a bit. As feisty and almost as strong as she had been in her Caravaning days, Sala still made a formidable opponent that many a monster feared.

Because of this, Tipa was slowly growing. Clavats, Yukes and Lilties from all over were slowly inching into the small village, taking up residence on the outskirts that were still inside the Grand Crystal's barrier. The population change was noticeable, but not huge. Beyond those changes, some other ones closer to home had been shifting the Joyrah family.

Rae and Lyn had both become full fledged Selkie women.

Rae now had a wingspan of twelve feet. Her eyes could spot something miles away that not even Sala could see with her sharp cat eyes. Her hair was permanently spiked back and only an inch long. She still only wore sandals, a belly top and shorts. However, her flight was nearing perfection. Able to take off from a stand still, she could fly faster than any monster could run and she had proven this with an expedition when she was younger by flying to the Tipa Port and back in just a few hours. A trip that took a caravan two days on average.

Lyn was more like her mother than ever. She walked with a skill and finesse that only she and her mother knew. Stronger than most men in the village, Lyn was also as fast as anyone else, except Rae. Her ears were sharp and fuzzy and her tail was fluffy, she hated clothing as much as her mother. However something of Peter inside her made her want a certain amount of modesty. So, unlike her mother, she wore more than just a thong. Short shorts and a fur bra was what she was comfortable in. Her feet were tough and rougher than most, allowing her to go barefoot.

Daniel on the other hand was trained by both of his parents in all forms of sword and shield combat, knowing that he would soon know the wanderlust that had gripped both of them around that age. Before too much longer, he would get an itching in the bottom of his feet and start to wander incessantly around the village. He would most likely request to go caravaning or do as Mick did and just up and leave with the Caravan without telling his parents.

123456...8