FF Crystal Caravan - Sala's Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that's a Myrrh Tree." Lyn whistled, looking at the tall tree.

"Beautiful." Rae sighed, watching the glistening on it's leaves from the light of the Chalice.

Daniel strode forward and pulled the Chalice from his shoulders. He set it down on the large stone beneath the tree and the tree immediately began to glow. A large drop formed of the clearest, most beautiful liquid any of them have ever seen. It broke free and fell onto the Chalice. Swirling lights pulled the Myrrh into the Chalice and the tree went dark. There was a moment of silence and then all four of them cheered loudly.

"We did it!" Lyn cried.

"A third of the way!" Rae laughed.

"Come on, let's get out of here and go have lunch!" Daniel said, hefting the Chalice onto his shoulders.

*******

CHAPTER 6 - Traveling To Aflitaria

The Miasma stream stood before them. The caravan was approaching the entrance to the Miasma forest. It was a dangerous place, even for ones such as Rae and Lyn. They could survive, even deep in the Miasma, but Miasma was very unpredictable. At any one moment the stream could flare and, during a Miasma flare, not even monsters could survive. Only the Chalice bearers could survive inside a Miasma flare.

"Come on everyone, let's push on through!" Daniel said, pushing Al forward.

"Are you two going to be alright down here? You do know that being in that thick of Miasma will easily double or triple your body weight." Kara said from her position in the back of the Caravan. She had undone and removed the cloth that had been stretched up and over the Caravan. In past years, the Miasma had run heavy and it had tore up their Caravan.

"We'll be fine." Rae nodded.

"You forget, we live in Miasma." Lyn said, nodding, "Hey sis, wanna walk through it without the barrier?"

"Isn't that a little risky?" Rae asked.

"Nah, come on! Let's do it!" Lyn exclaimed as they entered the forest.

"Aright, but we stay right in front of the barrier. Anything goes wrong, we back up into it." Rae said, striding forward.

"Are you two sure?" Daniel asked.

"Yea, I think it'll be a good experience." Rae shrugged.

"Okay, be careful." Daniel said, nodding.

The twins walked forward, out of the barrier, and kept their distance ahead of the barrier. A strange thing happened. As they neared the flowing Miasma, weight didn't press down on them. The Miasma shone as it flowed up and over the pathway. The Caravan slowed down behind them, but Rae and Lyn didn't feel it.

"This is so weird. It feels like I'm light as air." Lyn said, looking at her hands.

"I know what you mean. This is what I feel like high in the sky when I hit a good air current. It just kind of makes you float." Rae said, ruffling her wings.

"I wonder how high I could jump?" Lyn said, taking a running leap.

She leapt an easy ten feet in the air and landed.

"Whoa! This thick of Miasma must be affecting the density of the air." Rae said.

As they passed into a thick part of the Miasma, there was a whining noise. The two of them looked back at the Caravan. The barrier was fluctuating and shining in places. The whining reached a high pitch and there was the sound of a thousand glass windows shattering. A blinding light exploded from the barrier.

"Wow! That's bright!" Lyn said, shielding her eyes.

"No kidding! It must be the crystal's secondary barrier." Rae said as the dome of light kept moving forward.

"Come on, let's keep moving!" Lyn nodded forward, feeling a little light headed.

"You know...It's getting a little hard to breath." Rae said as they passed through the center of the Miasma flow.

"You're right...the oxygen is so thin here...I...come on...we gotta get out of this." Lyn said, taking a ragged breath.

"You run...I'm flying." Rae breathed, leaping off the side of the path.

The air was so thin and the Miasma was so heavy that she took flight easier than she ever had in her life. Her wings beat and she tore away from the path in a swirl of wind and feathers. Her breathing became easier as she gained height and moved away from the pathway. The Miasma thinned and she looked back. Lyn was fifty feet ahead of the barrier, returning to the thinner part of the Miasma. The bright barrier cracked and shattered, returning to the normal barrier. Rae hovered in the air, floating easily on her wings. She started towards the path and returned to the barrier. Inside, she took a breath of air happily.

"Are you alright, you're a little pale?" Daniel asked as Rae folded her wings.

"The Miasma was so thick that...the air got dangerously thin. Even for Lyn and I. She's waiting a ways ahead." Rae breathed, wiping sweat from her forehead.

"You see why I got worried? Even Moogles, creatures born in Miasma, pass through it as fast as possible to avoid such things." Daniel said as Lyn rejoined them.

"Interesting experience indeed." Lyn chuckled, putting her hands in the pockets of her short shorts.

"Come on, let's get out of here and get to Marr's Pass." Kara said, unfurling the Caravan's cover.

*******

"Two rooms please." Daniel said as they walked up to the bar of the inn.

The innkeeper reached for two keys behind him.

"Actually, we only need one room." Kara pointed out.

The innkeeper put one of the keys back.

"Why would we need only one room? We need two." Daniel said.

The innkeeper sighed and grabbed a key.

"Why on earth do you want two rooms? Are you afraid to sleep in a room with girls?" Kara asked.

"No...that's not it at all. It's just...I was hoping that if I got my own room..." Daniel blushed and prodded his fingers together.

"You were hoping I'd come over and sleep with you!" Lyn said, pointing at Daniel in surprise.

"I...Two rooms!" Daniel said, turning away from her.

"No, we're getting one room right now! The big one with two beds!" Rae said, pointing at the Innkeeper.

"Fine, no more changing!" The Innkeeper yelled, throwing the key at Rae.

She picked it up and walked away, climbing the stairs.

"Did...did she have wings?" The innkeeper said, staring up the stairs at her back.

"Yes and I've got a wolf's tail." Lyn said, turning away.

The sun was down and it had taken them over a day to reach Marr's Pass from the Miasma Stream. The girls followed Rae up the stairs. The room was nice and it had two large beds with a table between them. Daniel closed the door behind him.

"So who gets what?" Daniel asked, looking at the beds.

"We'll end up where we end up. First things first." Kara said.

There was a small sparkling from her wrist bands and a strange feeling came over everyone. Nobody noticed the light and Kara smiled. She turned to Rae, put her arms around her and locked lips with her. Rae was a little shocked at first, but she moved forward and wrapped her arms around Kara, kissing back.

"Wait...are you two gonna...?" Daniel started.

"And they're not the only ones." Lyn said, wrapping her arms around Daniel.

She put her hands on Daniel's ass and kissed him.

"Whoa!" Daniel said as Lyn pulled back slightly.

"I'm horny. Shut up and get in one of the beds." Lyn demanded, standing aside.

While Lyn was shoving Daniel to the bed, Kara was walking backwards with Rae in her arms. Their tongues were intertwined as Kara fell back onto the bed with Rae on top of her. Rae slid her hand down the front of Kara's shorts and started to rub her pussy. Their tongues still played around each other as she toyed with Kara's privates.

Lyn tore Daniel's clothes off with a rapid quickness. She clambered onto the bed in front of Daniel and wrapped her hand around his hard shaft. Lyn licked up the side of his cock and Daniel gave a soft moan. He put his hands behind his head and laid back on the pillows of the bed.

Rae pulled Kara's shoulder pads and top off and tossed them aside. Caressing her soft breasts, Rae licked around one of Kara's nipples. Her hand was inside Kara's shorts and she had a finger inside Kara's lips. Kara played her tongue around Rae's, rubbing her hands around her back as pleasure tingled through her. Rae's finger pushed into her wet folds and warm insides, feeling about her pussy.

Daniel moaned loudly as Lyn deep throated his cock. Lyn loved the feeling of having a man so under her control. Daniel had a hand on her head and was rubbing one of her dog ears. She ran her tongue around Daniel's balls, making him shudder with pleasure.

"Ohh...I'm gonna cum...I'm cumming..." Daniel moaned, letting his hand fall at his side.

Lyn backed up slightly and rubbed off his cock. She held her mouth open and Daniel clenched as he came. Sticky semen spurted from his cock and splattered in Lyn's mouth. As he came, Lyn closed her mouth around his head and sucked on him. His seed ran down her throat and she swallowed in pleasure, enjoying the taste.

Kara's hands inched around Rae as their kissing continued. She pushed Rae's shorts down below her butt and reached up to her ass with both hands. Her fingers played around Rae's holes, gently rubbing her anus while she teased a finger around her wet pussy. Rae moaned through a kiss and pushed a second finger into Kara. Kara squeaked and turned her head away from Rae. Rae, on an impulse, licked Kara's cheek.

"Let me taste you." Kara said, turning back to Rae.

Rae sat up and pushed her shorts completely off, one leg at a time. She turned around and held her pussy above Kara's mouth. Kara leaned up and licked her pussy with a strong, deep lick. Rae moaned and hung her head. She inched her hands forward and lowered her head between Kara's legs. Rae's fingers slipped beneath Kara's leather bottoms and she pulled them to her knees. Putting her face between Kara's thighs, she licked down Kara's slit and made her moan into Rae's Pussy.

"Wow...they're really getting into it." Daniel said, looking over at Kara and Rae.

"Shut up and lick me." Lyn said, backing her ass up to Daniel's face.

"Okay." Daniel said, putting his hands on her rump.

Daniel leaned forward and licked her wettening pussy. Lyn sighed happily and laid down on Daniel's chest, her head near his crotch. She could feel his cock twitching and starting to move back up. Daniel's inexperienced tongue just lapped at her pussy, not giving a ton of pleasure. After seeing the other two girls writhe in pleasure from each other's tongues, she was jealous and horny.

"You know what, just let me ride you." Lyn said, getting off Daniel.

"Why?" Daniel asked, leaning up on his elbows.

"Because you don't know how to lick a girl. Now lie back down and take it like a bitch." Lyn said, pushing him back down onto the bed.

She straddled his waist and reached beneath her to hold his cock. Lyn lowered herself down, moaning as his cock spread her open. She gave a loud moan as his cock bottomed out inside her. Inexperienced as he may be, his cock was definitely big enough to give pleasure. Lyn moaned loudly, unable to control her own voice anymore. Her tail was high in the air as she rode Daniel.

"You know...I'm kind of jealous." Kara said, looking over at them.

"Don't be." Rae smiled, getting off her.

"Why's that? Are you going to grow a cock?" Kara asked, rubbing her pussy as she watched the other two have sex.

"Nah. However I am going to steal something from my sister." Rae said, walking across the room.

She dug through Lyn's backpack. As she though, her sister's glass dildo was wrapped in a large piece of felt and set right near the top of her backpack. As she walked back, Rae couldn't resist screwing with her sister a little. She put her hands on Lyn's shoulders and leaned close to her ear.

"You keep this up and the neighbors might get angry." Rae whispered before giving Lyn a playful bite on the neck.

"Eeep! Rae!" Lyn cried, twisting to look at her sister.

"Thanks." Rae smiled, flaunting the dildo.

"Rae, you are ridiculous." Lyn sighed, turning back to Daniel.

"Oooh a dildo! Thank god." Kara moaned, pulling her fingers out of her wet pussy.

Rae knelt in front of Kara and started to tease around her pussy with the Dildo. Kara sighed in frustration.

"Stop toying with me!" Kara pleaded.

"Why? It's fun." Rae smiled, teasing Kara's clit with the tip of it.

Kara reached for Rae's hand, trying to make her push it in. Before Kara could touch her, Rae shoved the dildo completely inside Kara, making her scream loudly.

"And I'm...the loud one?" Lyn moaned, still bouncing pleasurably atop Daniel.

"Ohh...god...it's so big..." Kara moaned loudly, rubbing a finger on either side of the dildo while she played with one of her nipples.

Rae pulled the dildo out of her drenched pussy and slowly pushed it back in. Kara was moaning loudly as Rae fucked her with the dildo. Pulling it back out, Rae waited for Kara to calm down and look at her before she shoved it all back in at once. Kara screamed and tried to sit bolt up right. Rae pushed her back and kept fucking her.

"Oh god yes!" Kara moaned loudly, "Don't stop!"

"Why am...I...always jealous of...them!" Lyn moaned, watching Kara squirm and thrash with pleasure as Rae fucked her.

"Because she's...oooh...louder than...ahh...you." Daniel panted.

"Ohhh...ohhh...I'm...cumming! I...aahhhh..." Kara cried out loudly.

Rae pulled out the dildo and watched Kara squirt. She stopped thrashing, panting heavily as the orgasm faded out.

"Okay...you've had yours. I want my sister back. You can have the whelp." Lyn said, getting off Daniel.

"Whelp?!" Daniel said.

"I don't...wanna...move..." Kara breathed, "Daniel...come over...here..."

"You heard her. Rae, get your feathered ass over here." Lyn said impatiently.

"She's really demanding in bed isn't she?" Daniel murmured as he passed Rae.

"Wolf." Rae shrugged, climbing onto Lyn's bed.

"Just fuck me...into a coma..." Kara sighed, wiping the sweat off her forehead, "Shouldn't be hard. I'm already halfway there."

"Alright." Daniel shrugged, spreading Kara's legs.

He pushed his cock into her wet pussy and Kara cried out.

"Hey...Hey sis." Lyn snapped her fingers, "Over here."

"Oh yea, sorry!" Rae said, turning back to Lyn.

She crawled over Lyn, getting into position over top her. Lyn leaned up and started to lick her sister as Rae did the same. Rae's tongue moved deftly between the folds of Lyn's pussy, eliciting a loud moan from her.

Kara was being exceptionally loud as Daniel fucked her into the mattress. She had already cum once from his incessant plowing. Her head was lolled over in bliss, moaning mindlessly as his cock shoved in and out of her tight, wet hole.

"Oh god that feels so good~!" Lyn moaned as Rae's tongue and fingers played around her sweet hole.

"Sister!" Rae said, shaking her ass above Lyn's head.

"Wha...Oh...right." Lyn said, putting her hands on Rae's thighs.

She leaned up and licked Rae's glistening slit. Rae felt pleasure start to tingle through her again as her twin sister licked her.

"Hey...hey gals...I...what did I do to her?" Daniel asked, pointing at the comatose Kara. After her last orgasm, she fell limp and half conscious.

"Looks like you did...exactly what she...wanted. I'd say just finish...up and...leave her be..." Lyn said between moans.

"Finish up?" Daniel asked.

"Yea, fuck her till you cum and let her have it." Rae chuckled, pushing the dildo into her sister, who cried out and squirmed beneath Rae.

Daniel shoved back into the unconscious Kara and fucked her until he pulled out and came, spraying a thick load up her stomach and chest. He rubbed himself out and flopped down next to Kara, quite content.

Lyn on the other hand was having a cunt-shattering orgasm from Rae's constant fucking. She shoved the dildo in and out of her without stop the entire time. As she came, Rae continued to fuck her and make her cum again soon after. Lyn panted loudly as Rae pulled out the dildo and let her be.

"Wait a second..." Rae said, looking around.

Somehow, she ended up being the one without an orgasm and all alone. She looked down at Lyn, who was fast asleep by now.

"Damn you people." She sighed, getting up off the bed.

She pulled the covers out from under the sleeping pair on the other bed and pulled them back over top of them. Turning back to her own sister, did the same and then crawled into bed next to her. Sitting against the headboard, her wings furled behind her, she started to rub herself.

As her pussy started to tingle with pleasure again, she pushed the head of the dildo into herself. There was a shock of pleasure and it smoothed out into a gentle stream. She pushed the dildo further, loving the pleasure of having her insides pushed on by the glass. Her vagina moved and pushed around the glass dildo, drawing pleasure from the pressure it was putting on her. She pushed the last inch into herself and moaned at the penetrating pleasure. It was so deep inside her hole that if felt like it was behind her belly button. Her hand was dripping with the juices from her own hole and she started to pull the dildo out.

"Ohh...god this is good..." Rae moaned, pushing her head back against the headboard as she pushed the dildo back up into herself.

Her pelvis was clenching up with the pleasure and she felt it coming. It gave a sudden strong clench and she came. Her pussy clamped around the dildo, erupting like a fountain of pleasure. Her convulsing pelvis made her shake with pleasure and she pulled out the dildo.

"Ohhh yes~!" Rae moaned loudly, slipping down into bed slightly.

She breathed out and put a hand on her sweaty face. Her heart pounded in her chest and she breathed heavily. Setting the wet dildo on the table between the beds, she cuddled up with her sister and fell asleep.

*******

The next morning was a surreal one. Lyn was the first awake, finding herself cuddled with her sister. It wasn't that strange, but her head was kind of fuzzy and it took her a minute to realize why her naked sister was in her arms. The night before was a jumble of fuzzy memories. Her head pounded with a rough hangover. Slipping stealthy out of bed, she left a pillow cuddled in her sisters arms and she looked around the room. Kara and Daniel were cuddled together in the other bed, Daniel's head on Kara's ample chest.

Slipping her clothes on, she exited the room quietly and headed downstairs. Sitting at the bar, she waited for the innkeeper to walk over to her.

"Anything for you ma'am?" He asked.

Her head thumped at the noise and she felt as if she had been drinking the night before. Why she felt that way, she didn't know. She could've swore that they went straight from the caravan to the bedroom.

"I could use a scotch." Lyn sighed.

"This time of the morning?" The innkeeper raised an eyebrow.

Lyn just stared at him through tired and bloodshot eyes.

"Aright. Alright. It sounds like you guys had some partying going on up there anyway. Hell...I haven't heard anything that loud since...well...years ago..." The Innkeeper scratched his head as he popped a bottle of scotch open, "A caravan came through...with a cat girl in the lead. She walked through here pretty much naked and then they fucked up there for half the night. The next morning the four of them left like it was nothing."

"Mother..." Lyn sighed, putting her head face down on the bar.

The innkeeper set a scotch next to her head and she wrapped her hand tiredly around it.

*******

Daniel was the next up. He sat up slightly, his hands on something soft and squishy. He blinked and winced at the light in his eyes. His head hurt and he felt like crap. It took him a moment to realize that his hands were on Kara's bare breasts. Sitting back, he tossed the blankets over Kara and got out of bed. Dressing quickly, he slipped out of the bedroom.

The light outside made his head pound and he stumbled down to the bar. Lyn was sitting there with a cold scotch glass held to her head.

1...345678