Fifteen Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right, Mia. He's just perfect. I envy you so much. Don't let him get away. Pack your clothes and off you go, girl," one of her ex-colleagues says.

"She's right, Mia. Please come with me. Trust me."

She looks at me pensively. "Yes. It's a fait accompli anyway. I don't even know why I'm hesitating. I have dreamed that you'd come back... That you'd take me away... But I haven't really dared to believe it." Suddenly her mood changes. She has made up her mind. "Okay, let's pack my stuff. I'll pack it into bags, you'll carry them to your car. The trailer is leased anyway. I'll miss the girls though. Promise me that we can visit them from time to time. Just take me away, I trust you completely. Oh my god, I'm babbling nonsense, am I?"

"Yes, you're babbling, but no nonsense. Let's get your stuff."

"Yes, sir," she laughs. She vanishes into her trailer while I fold down the rear seats of my car and make room for her stuff. She re-appears as a completely different woman. Decent clothes, light and tastefully applied make-up.

"Wow, mouth-watering."

"You like?" She smiles big time. Then she disappears again to pack her stuff. I decide to follow her to help her, but am almost kicked out again quickly.

While try to solve the puzzle how to stuff her belongings into my car, she's busy with tearfully parting from her friends. After I've solved it, I patiently wait for her to finish. Finally, one of the women approaches me, followed by the others. As expected, I have to promise to take good care of her, or they'll come after me. I endure it good-humoredly. It turns out that Mia does not own a car, but all women share an old clunker. So all of her belongings are already in mine. Finally, after a felt eternity, she enters it.

"Sorry that it took so long... oh my... now that's what I call a nice car."

"You like it, honey?"

"Honey?" And she bends over to me and kisses me wildly. "Now, where exactly are we heading? Where am I going to live?" She smiles sweetly at me, full of trust and anticipation. It's contagious.

"Austin, Texas."

"Oh, sounds nice. How long is it gonna take to get there?"

"A few hours. Not too bad."

"Ah, Josh. You're sure about this? This is the last chance to call this thing off."

"Are you crazy? You belong to me. I won't let you rot in this trailer. You don't belong here. You're coming with me. You're going to live in my house. And even if it doesn't work out between us, I will help you to get your life on track."

"Oh, it isn't right now?"

"It is?"

"No. Not really." She looks coyly.

"Right. But anyway, let's think about this later. Right now, we're just re-starting both of our lives."

"Okay. Let's not talk about anything too serious. I think we both need to leave our past behind."

"Deal. Let's just enjoy our journey."

And it turns out that driving with her is far less boring that driving alone. Actually, I'm enjoying it a lot.

xx

A few hours later we turn into my driveway and Mia looks incredulously.

"You're kidding me, aren't you?"

My big, modern, mansion-like house comes into view and she gasps in shock.

"Josh," she says in a mock-scolding way! "Is there something you've somehow missed to mention? This surely isn't your house, right?"

"Um, well... it might be," I answer in a mock-shy way, trying to act contrite.

"Oh my. So that's why she tried to have you killed. It sure can be dangerous to be that rich."

"Oh yeah. At least being rich and gullible is a dangerous combination."

"So, who's the woman sitting on your front porch?"

"No! That can't be... I can't believe it... She really has the audacity... I... Wow."

"Great. This is going to be fun. I can officially take you away from her."

As we walk towards my "lovely" ex-wife, I realize that I'm very glad I have Mia at my side as support. And to rub it into Sally's nose. This is just perfect, come to think about it. I have not only survived her attempt to have me killed, I also return with a woman far more beautiful than her in my arm.

Sally is certainly not ugly. She has long, black, straight hair. She has a pretty face. And she is always dressed and styled to the hilt. This undoubtedly gives a woman a certain appeal. But Mia is just a natural beauty. Sally can't compete with this. Mia's face is in a different league. And without really having seen her naked, I have the impression that her body would qualify as a centerfold any time. Sally is thin and well trained. She really has made the best of what she has. But Mia is simply more attractive, even without any styling. Not that all of this matters too much. I want Mia around me and I don't want Sally. Even if Sally was the more beautiful one. It's just hard not to compare them right now.

"Ah... Josh, honey, there you are. Finally. I don't know what to say. It's been so long. So much has gone wrong. Josh..." She continued to talk to my shoes. "We really need to talk. Honey, we belong together. But... well... we've made so many terrible mistakes."

WE have made mistakes? I certainly don't remember many of mine. Trusting her has been one, that's for sure. Well, that's going to be interesting. I decide to remain silent.

"Please, honey. I beg you, let's go inside and talk. You seem to have changed the locks."

She even manages to appear tearful. Amazing acting accomplishment.

"Sally, may I remind you that you don't live here for six months any more? You live with Terry, the guy you cheated on me with. We're divorced. Remember?"

"Um... Josh... Josh..." She's wringing her hands. Her performance really lacks nothing. "Terry was just a bad mistake, darling. Please believe me, I love only you, always only you. I know that I've made many mistakes. I've put you through a lot of shit you didn't deserve. But please let me make it up to you. Please. I'll do everything you want. I'll be the best wife imaginable. Give me a chance. Josh... Ah... I'll even suck your cock."

"Woooow. That's really great. Lucky me. You mean like you've sucked Terry's cock when I caught you? I would get the cock-sucking you have always denied me and that you gave your lover?"

"Josh, honey... Please don't dwell on the past. I... I will be the best possible wife for you in the future. I... How shall I put it? I will be perfect for you."

"Wife? You think we will marry again?"

"Well... Sure, baby... I mean, if I can somehow do it. But Josh, I will take what I can get. I will gladly bear the children you always wanted to have. Josh, please, give me a second chance. I know that I've messed things terribly up."

I think it's amazing that she manages to completely ignore Mia's presence.

"Josh, you please have to believe me - I haven't seen Terry for months. I've immediately dumped him. I never wanted to hurt you."

"Right. You've hired some guys to do that for you." Her facade crumbles for a brief moment. That might have cost her the Oscar.

"What are you talking about?"

"Ah, nothing. Never mind. So, let me sum this up. You marry me. You rarely give me sex. When you do, you keep it as boring as possible. As if you try not to attach to me emotionally. Then I have some suspicion, hire a P.I. The report states that you give a guy named Terry Richards a lot more sex in a vastly more varied way than me. Anal, swallowing, bondage, dom/sub games. Not that I fancy all of this stuff. Then I walk in on you while you suck his dick. You think that this is the right time to insult me in front of your lover as worthless in bed and a terrible lover. I kick you out. You seem to remember the prenup and realize that you've made a bad mistake. You attempt to re-conciliate, unsuccessfully. Then you remember the clause that you inherit everything if I die as long as we're still legally married. You wait until I give you your money and use it to hire professional killers. You only had a few hours to do this. Unfortunately I was already on my way to Florida so they couldn't do it here, at home. They had to do it on the highway, in broad daylight. Which is risky and sure enough they failed. But it was a close thing. The bullets missed me a few times by mere inches. Luckily this fine lady saved me by hiding me and endangering her own life. And she had no idea about my money. The most likely outcome would have been that I'm dead right now, Mia is dead and you are rich. But it turned out the other way. We're still alive and I'm still rich. You have almost nothing because I suspect the killers got most of your cash."

Mia is smiling big time while Sally at least has the decency to look a little ashamed. But I'm not finished yet.

"So I have a tough choice to make. Woman A is pretty, doesn't love me, wants me for my money only and has tried to have me killed. Woman B is a raving beauty, seems to love me regardless of my money and is loyal enough to save me by risking her own life. Wow, tough choice. Well, it might come as a surprise, but I choose B. Mia."

Mia laughs openly now. Wow. Amazing. This certainly is the most alluring and captivating sight I've ever seen.

"Mia, you're really beyond hot, you know?"

And she just responds by hugging and kissing me deeply. Wow. I think this whole adventure might have been worth the risk. The reward for surviving it is staggering and I almost feel like I have to thank Sally for this. As we finally break our kiss, we see her slowly walking towards a shabby car.

To my surprise, Mia talks to Sally's back now. "Sally, don't be too sad. You've had a good, luxurious life for a few years and by right you should be in jail now. I think you can be quite happy with this outcome."

Sally turns around. "Yes, maybe you're right. I know that I've lost and that I'm still lucky how this has turned out. And to be honest, I'm glad that Josh is still alive. You know, I'm evil, but not that evil. Time for honesty. I never really loved you, Josh. But you're a good man, too good for me. Take good care of him, Mia. He's precious. And he's vulnerable. He's just a little too naive for this world."

"I know. And I will. Thanks for fucking this up so thoroughly so I can have him. Try to be a better person, Sally."

"I will. I wish you two all the best. This might surprise you, but I mean it."

I can't bring myself to wish her the same, despite her quite surprising closing speech. I don't even bother to really think about this woman's motivation. I still don't understand her actions, but I think I can easily live with this. In silence, we watch her drive away.

"You know, Mia. These are the moments we will remember for our whole life."

"You mean when we will be sitting at our fireplace when we're grey and old?"

"Exactly. It will be a great story to tell our grandchildren."

"Haha, you bet. Grandpa the hero. Dodged the bullets, ran like hell, drove like a maniac."

"No, grandma is the hero here. She heroically saved him. And we might have to alter the story a little regarding your profession."

"Maybe... okay, now show me your house, please."

"Oh, sure. Our house." Suddenly the whole situation seems so strange. Here I stand with a woman I barely know. I have kissed her, but I have never made love to her. Hell, I haven't even really seen her naked. And we both talk about growing old together as if it's a sure thing. Am I really to naive for this world? I decide to take things slow, just let them take their natural course. And there's not much to worry about, anyway. It's not like we're married. Or that she wants to kill me like other women tend to do.

Meanwhile I've reached my front door, open it and gracefully bow while beckoning her in.

"Please enter, my lady."

"Thank you, kind sir. Oh my, Josh. This is fantastic. Oh my... Oh my..."

And she starts to run around the house like a child. Looking at the deck and the pool in the garden through the big sliding glass doors, at the fireplace, at the big kitchen with the cooking island, at the main bathroom with the panoramic view into the garden and the big jacuzzi ("We're sooo going to have fun here!"), at the guest bedrooms and finally at the master bedroom. More than once she jumps around or squeals happily.

"I'm really not sure if this measures up with my luxury trailer. I already miss the tasteless illumination, the damp winters, the total boredom and the smelly johns. What else can you throw in to convince me to stay here?" We're both grinning widely. Everything seems to be fun with her. This situation has the potential to be exceedingly awkward, but not with Mia.

In mock-desperation I answer "Well, that's going to be tough. I only have that shitty old BMW clunker we barely got home with. It's already more than three weeks old, it's a miracle that it's still running. And there are only two other cars you can use and they aren't much better. Those even lack a proper roof and one has the motor at the back end."

"Oh, oh. That doesn't sound good. At least you're honest with me." This is fun.

"Well, we could escape this misery from time to time. Not more than maybe once or twice a month, though. And we would be limited to hotels almost as shabby as this place. And to make things worse, they would be in totally inconvenient places. Europe, for example. Or awfully hot areas like the Caribbean or Hawaii."

"Boy, you're really digging your hole deeper here."

"Maybe I could placate you with sex? Not more than a few times a day, though. Sorry."

"Well, that's a shame. I have really expected a better life than this. Maybe you can convince me by showing me your body then. I need to see if it will be enough to make me forget the shitty living conditions awaiting me."

I really have to try hard not to laugh out loud. But I manage to do it and mock-obediently pull off my shirt and look at her shyly. She gawks at my muscled upper body and is unable to keep her fake-arrogant behavior. She's silent for quite a while, seemingly lost in admiration.

"Well," she almost whispers, "if that's all I can get, it will have to do, will it?"

I laugh out loud now and just lift her up effortlessly and carry her towards my bedroom. She's giggling happily all the time.

A few seconds later I can really appreciate her naked body for the first time. My, oh my. How in the name of all that's holy am I supposed to keep such a woman? I already know her beautiful face like the back of my hand. But her body is equally spectacular. She turns around, smiling, to let me inspect every detail.

"You like?"

"Seriously? You're a walking dream. These tits can't possibly be real, are they? They look too god be be true."

"Well, they are. Thank you." I have already guessed that much, otherwise I would have avoided to mention it.

"The nipple piercings look kinky. I think I would have voted against them if being questioned. But now that I see them, I have to admit that they look hot."

"I have a cute chain to connect the rings. But we'll try that later, I don't want to start rummaging through my stuff now. But rest assured, we're going to have fun."

"Oh, wow..." is all I can get out before she attacks me. And boy, does she have a lot of pent up sexual energy. What I experience has nothing to do with what she has done for her customers.

She more or less shoves me onto the bed, caresses my legs and and starts to take the head of my dick into her mouth, looking into my eyes with an impish expression. Boy, does that look hot. To distract me a little and to keep me from finishing too quickly, I decide that 69 is the appropriate number right now. So I lift her up effortlessly ("Hey!") and place her on her back ("I'm not some kind of toy!"). I turn around ("Oh yeah, Mia, you are my toy. Like I'm yours."), position my cock above her head ("Okay.") and start to work on her pussy with my tongue.

She reacts surprisingly strong and I have the strong impression that she has never experienced this before. But licking a woman is something I have perfected and I'm willing to drive her into oblivion. But she counters by sucking on my cock again, distracting me a little. And then it happens. She just continues to take more of my cock into her mouth all the time. I'm totally focused on the sensation and feel that my cock reaches the back of her mouth. She seems to swallow and then - unbelievably - takes even more of me inside her. I've never experienced anything like this. I feel the tightness of her throat and her muscles contracting. It's unbelievable. I've even forgotten to continue to lick her. And then the impossible happens - I feel my pubic bone resting on her mouth. Awesome. And a definite first for me. I come to my senses long enough to continue licking her, which leads to her removing my dick from her throat. She starts to pant heavily, which is a small mood breaker for me. I don't want her to suffer for my entertainment. To compensate for her efforts, I work on her clit lovingly and tenderly while stretching her lips a little with my fingers. This is a combination that drives many women nuts and Mia is no difference. She tenses up quickly and shakes violently. Her pussy gets extremely wet. Great.

Without having finished myself, I get up, turn around and caress her face a little.

"Oh, Josh. That was just marvelous."

"Yes, for me too."

"Okay, you can pick your hole now. You can have everything of me. Do what you want. For me this is virgin territory anyway. I've never had someone without a rubber and never had anything in my ass."

I decide to omit anal sex for today. I think it's a little messy and cleaning my dick before continuing with any other sexual activity is always some kind of a mood breaker for me. So I decide to just enter her in missionary position. And it is the right choice. I can do it properly this way, bringing her to one climax after another by tenderly kissing her while carefully and slowly stimulating her clitoris with my cock and pubic bone. No sport fucking, most women don't fancy vaginal jackhammer stimulation anyway. She's fascinating to watch during her orgasms. I've never had a woman that could come that often. After a while I can't stand it any longer and have to increase the stroke to come to my own very nice and prolonged climax. Afterwards we lie in bed, happy and spent.

"Josh, you'll never get rid of me again. This is the perfect dream for me. If needed, I'll use handcuffs or super-glue to keep you near me."

"Not necessary..."

"Oh, I have an idea. I've saved your life. You're my property anyway. Lucky me." She winks in a very very cute way.

I'm happy. I think I've never been that happy in my whole life. Which is the reason why I'm currently smiling like some moron that has just been drawn from the woods with a crust of bread. And I don't mind in the least. I already know that I'm addicted to this woman. Just how can I keep her? She's so beautiful. She can have any man she fancies.

"Josh?"

"Yeah?"

"Josh, that was fantastic. My first love-making. And it was better than I've hoped for. Way better. And you know the reason for that?"

"Yes."

"You love me. I feel it. And I love you."

"Yes." I know. Nothing else matters. Will she run off if I propose her right now? I'm afraid that might scare her off. She's always been totally independent, that's why she has chosen to work in these shitty surroundings. I think it might be the best if I give her time to get used to being attached to someone.

"Josh, you're a single for quite a long time now. A couple of days, actually. Which is longer than a man with your qualities should be. If you proposed me, you might have an outside chance that I agree." My head jerks around towards her. She smiles so cute again and I'm unsure if she's been serious with this.

"Really, Mia? Oh my god..."

"But Josh, I'm no gold-digger. I don't want to be seen that way. I don't even want the shadow of a doubt about it. So I hope you still have this old prenup."