Fifteen Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Yeah, I have it. But I'm afraid I've forgotten to take the address of these killers. You would have to hire your own ones. They weren't that successful anyway."

"Asshole," she says laughing and punches me lightly in the side. "It seems I will have to take care about that myself if you keep being like this. I choose an overdose of sex as your execution method."

We both just smile and cuddle for a while.

"I think we should buy you a ring tomorrow," I say after a few minutes of silence.

"Damn right." But she's laughing a little. She's obviously unsure about the sincerity of my plan. That's the problem if you're joking around all the time. You never know when things suddenly become serious.

"Seriously."

"What? Josh... I'm just kidding... I mean... Josh..."

"I'm not."

"Oh, Josh. You're serious. Thank you. YES. Just in case you've just proposed me. YES. Yes..." She suddenly starts to tear up and hugs me viciously.

"Oh, I think I did. Great. Thanks for accepting." I kiss her deeply. "What did you thank me for?"

"For being you. For taking me. For choosing me to let me save you." She's smiling again. She's great. She changes her mood like a child, nothing serious lingers too long.

"Gladly."

"Okay, my fiancée, where do we get my ring? And just to make that clear - I'm just as happy with a can tab ring."

"Place Vendome."

"What? Where's that? Never heard of that."

"Oh, they have the best can tab rings there, my sweet fiancée."

"Woooow, thank you, Josh. You really seem to be serious."

"I am. Expect me on my knee as soon as we've bought a ring."

She has already taken my iPad and googles "Place Vendome".

"Nooooooooo. Whooooohooooo...Paris..." And with that she hugs me so fiercely I have trouble to breathe. Nonetheless, I never want her to stop again. Some things are just more important than breathing.