All Comments on 'Fifteen Minutes'

by blackzilla99

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Work on your grammar

Seriously, the grammar and punctuation in this story need to be looked over again. I found that it distracted me from the story which wasn't even that good in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great!

Great story! I really, really loved that Sarah orgasms while her Daddy is fucking her, not once but three times!! She just can't help getting into it and she comes really hard over & over! Yeah!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
"work on your grammar"

"Seriously, the grammar and punctuation in this story >need< to be looked over again. I found that it distracted me from the story which wasn't even that good in the first place." Next time your illiterate self wishes to criticize about someone's grammar.. make sure yours is perfect you swine. Great story by the way, spelling mistakes happen.. it's no big deal. Loved how the mom had a thing for darker males aswell, really cute. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved It!

Great story, I loved how the ending wasn't a complete cliche'. Part of me kept expecting you to force a "happy ending" with Malik being the new boyfriends son or brother or something but you managed to steer away from that and keep it real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it. Perfect ending.

Very realistic. Fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
gr8

ur dad got wat he deserves n if i could id kick his ass myself

u didnt deserve that sarah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Racist

Big deal, mom married a black guy, daughter married a black guy... Except for it possibly contributing to the father raping the daughter--though it really had nothing to do with it--it was a ridiculous detail. It's just as racist to date someone based on the color of their skin than it is to not date someone based on the color of their skin. Also the spelling and misuse of words was inexcusable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
That's cause this dumb nigger never finished school.

This is our taxes at work, what a great country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It was okay

I had one concern. As I believe in God (and yes I realize the irony of me being on an erotic fiction site when it kind of goes against the core values of my religion) I don't like that the daughter decides he doesn't exist, I know that it's a personal decision whether you believe or not but I kind of find it wrong to blame God for her fathers actions. God gave people freedom of will and that means people, unfortunately enough, have the freedom to rape others. It's not true freedom if you don't have the choice to chose wrong as well as right. Also, I would like to point out that the father seems to be a bit of an extremist and no matter what religion you are in extremism can lead to bad shit like this. Her father is not the norm and to not mention at the end of the story that he isn't is kind of offensive. I'm kind of sick of having the only repressentation religion gets in media and stories to be cases like these where someones religion has led them to behave in such a horrible way. Peoples beliefs aren't the problem, it's people who are, people who use their beliefs to judge others or excuse their own actions kind of make the rest of us look bad and thhat kind of sucks because it gives people who don't believe in a God a poor idea of what peoples actual religious beliefs are. I'm not blaming you for this or anything I'm just making you aware of it. Other than this issue and the whole specifically choosing black guys as if thhe colour of someones skin has any impact on what kind of person they are this story was quite good and I hope you continue writing in the future.

Great_PharaohGreat_Pharaohalmost 10 years ago
Pharaoh's Thoughts

Wonderful story! Loved the characters and concept behind it all. Just great! :)

rapemymouthdaddyrapemymouthdaddyabout 9 years ago
Mmmmmm daddy raping his daughter

I was raped by my step dad for coming home late. At first I hated it but I learned to love it. This story was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I feel so bad for her. I felt sick to my stomach reading that

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love it

the forced orgasms were super hot! Great story, thanks1

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dirty filthy crummy fucks. 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many issues with the story that take you out of the narrative, but the biggest one is pacing. Entirely too long spent on the 'boyfriend' and not enough on the father for a story that is nonconsent/reluctance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous