Fifth Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,176 Followers

"Did you enjoy watching?" June asked as she stepped out of the shower onto the floor mat, reaching for the extra towel that hug on a wall hook.

"Yes I did," Harold said with an excited smile.

"Gee, I never would've guessed," June laughed softly, bringing her gaze a bit lower.

Harold's cock had also registered its approval of her little show, it was already hard again.

"Looks like you're ready for the main lesson," June said, matching Harold's smile.

-=-=-=-

June led Harold back to the bedroom, sitting the two of them down on the edge of the bed. She leaned inward and kissed him softly, her lips barely brushing against his. A second kiss followed, this one a bit more forceful as the tip of her tongue parted his mouth just enough to stroke the edge of his.

By their third kiss, Harold got the message she was sending, that she wanted to go slow and easy, with each step leading to a higher rung on the ladder. He now also understood the wisdom of fucking him without any prelude – it got the desire to do so out of his system. Now he could concentrate on really learning something.

It wasn't long before they were making out like the teenagers that one of them still was. Inexperienced as he might have been at the more elaborate intricacies of being with a woman, Harold had plenty of practice kissing, something June appreciated.

She slowly eased him back onto the mattress, continuing to share kisses while maintaining their embrace. Running her fingers across his bare shoulder, she continued across his chest, stroking his nipples until they stood pert and erect. Her head dropped down, allowing her to kiss each, even as her tongue whirled around the dark pink circles.

She lifted her head back to his and kissed him deeply one last time, then took his left hand in her right and placed it on her right breast, rubbing it back and forth a few times. The softness of her flesh filled Harold with excitement, even more than the first time he'd touched Jenny Morgan back in sophomore year.

"I want you to take it in your mouth, just like I did for you," June said in an almost whisper as she shifted position to make it easier for him to do so.

Harold dropped down a little further on the bed, even as June took hold of the underside of her breast and pressed it against his mouth. Extending his tongue, the teenager ran the flat of it across her areola before wrapping his lips around her nipple and pulling it into his mouth. Eagerly he sucked at her breast like a newborn babe, receiving a much different kind of nourishment.

"Just a little harder," June whispered into his ear, dispelling the need to go slow and gentle that had been the norm with high school girls. "Yes, that's much better," she purred a few moments later once he'd followed her direction.

She let him suckle at her nipple for a bit longer, then shifted his attention to her other mound where he performed equally worthily. And through it all, he was rewarded by June's soft moans of encouragement and delight.

"Hmmm," June said with appreciation as she lifted his head and kissed him. "Now I'm going to show you how to use that talented tongue of yours in a much better place."

June again took his hand and, as she rolled onto her back, guided it down between her legs, placing it against her furry mound. As before, she started him off, rubbing his fingers up and down the length of her pussy. Then she released her hold and allowed him to proceed on his own. He didn't make the mistake he'd first made at her breast, treating June as he did the virginal teenagers he'd finger fucked before. Slipping two, and then a third finger inside June's pussy, Harold slid them in and out as fast as he could.

"Oh yes," June moaned, leaning back against the pillow and allowing the tiny ripples of joy he was producing to dance across her body. "Fuck me with your fingers, get it good and wet for your cock."

But before she had his cock again, there was something else she wanted from him.

"I want you to kiss me ... down there," June said softly. "Have you ever done that before?"

The expression on his face said he hadn't, which was the answer that June expected. If he had gone down on any of those girls he'd dated in high school, it was a certainty that they'd have done the same for him.

Like many other aspects of sex, Harold knew the mechanics of the act, but really wasn't sure how to actually go about it.

"Go ahead, I'm sure you'll do fine," June said encouragingly as she again shifted her body to give him better access to her jewel. "Take your time, and I'll tell you when you find the right spot."

Climbing down between her legs, Harold looked in awe at her pussy, which she had pulled open with both hands. Outside of photographs, he had never seen one this close up. He had asked Susan to let him do so, but she said she felt a little funny about it and said no.

"Just kiss it at first," June said in the same soft tone, "let yourself get used to it."

Harold did as she instructed, kissing it softly a few times, each deeper than the last. He reached out with his tongue to taste her, surprised that it was hardly the vile gunk that he'd heard older guys claim it to be. In fact, it was actually rather pleasant, made more so by the fact that he could feel June's body react to the caress of, first his lips, and then his tongue.

Reaching out with the latter, he slipped it past the folds of her mound, sliding it in as far as he could. An entry that brought forth a loud moan of satisfaction from June.

"You almost hit dead center on the first try," June said as, placing her left hand on the back of his head, she directed him to a spot just a little bit higher. Her other hand moved to the top of her pussy where, using her fingers to spread it open, she exposed her clit.

Harold had no idea what he was looking at.

"This is my clitoris," June said as it came into view. "Do you know what that is?"

In his last year of high school, there had been an attempt to introduce sex education into the curriculum at Eisenhower High. It had been a total disaster, as no teacher really wanted to teach it and the school board wouldn't spend the funds to bring in a medical professional. In the end, some students came out of the class more confused than going it. So, no, Harold didn't know what a clitoris was.

June quickly gave an explanation, providing more information in two minutes than Mr. Borman, who had drawn the short straw seniority wise and had taught the class, had provided in the four hours it ran. Harold wondered if Susan and the other girls knew the things June had just told him, or if they as ignorant as he had been concerning it.

Harold placed his index finger on June's clitoris, or clit as she also referred to it, and gently massaged it. When he saw the effect that had on her, he tried it again, this time with his tongue. Finally, he closed his lips around it as he had done her nipples a short time before and began to eagerly suck on it.

It took a little while for him to get the hang of just what worked best, but with a bit of gentle encouragement, expressed both verbally and with a guiding hand, June got him past his awkwardness. In no time at all, he was probing her inner reaches with his tongue, even as he put two fingers back into her to add to her pleasure.

"Oh, that is heavenly," June complimented him a short time later, the fact that she had withdrawn her hand completely and now had both hands interlocked behind her own head saying more about his improvement than any words. "You get good at this and you can have any woman you want."

Harold wasn't sure if that was really true, but what he was doing certainly seemed to please June, and that was reason enough to give it his all. A good fifteen to twenty minutes had to have passed as he sent ever increasing waves of bliss radiating out from her sexual core, rolling across her body with increasing frequency. A passage accompanied by equally repeated moans, rising in volume as well.

June definitely wasn't just laying there, as Harold remembered Susan doing. Her body was writhing back and forth on the bed in response to his actions – all of which made him want to, no, need to, please her more.

"That is so good!" she cried loudly, her breasts heaving up and down as she moved faster and faster. "Lick it," she called out even louder. "Lick my motherfucking pussy!"

Harold had never heard a woman speak like that, but he found that it turned him on to do so.

Suddenly, her body quaked uncontrollably for several long moments, catching the teenage lover by surprise. Nevertheless, he continued what he was doing, even if he wasn't quite sure what it was.

"God-fucking-damn!" June called out as her body dropped back onto the mattress. "I can't believe you did that."

"What did I do?" Harold asked, fearful that he'd done something wrong. "Whatever it was, I'm sorry."

"Sorry?" June repeated as she lifted her head. "Baby, you have absolutely nothing to be sorry about."

She paused a second, then added, "You really don't know what you did, do you?"

Harold's expression said no.

"You made me come," June said in wonder. "You've never eaten pussy in your life and you made me come."

"I did?" Harold said in equal amazement.

"Yes, you did," June smiled.

In truth, her climax was less than the one they'd shared earlier, but considering that she hadn't expected one at all or the fact that she'd never heard of a bad orgasm, it was worth noting.

Glancing downward, June saw that Harold's pride had deflated a bit while he had been concentrating on licking her pussy. That would never do, as they still had at least one act to play in tonight's performance. She quickly traded places with him on the mattress, sliding her body down until her head was between his legs and his cock was back in her mouth.

It didn't take long to bring it back to full staff as she worked the same enchantment she had demonstrated before. Not wanting to give up her prize too soon, she went on for almost five minutes, slowing down only when she thought he was getting too close to the edge.

"Now, I want you to fuck me," June said as, letting his cock fall from her mouth, she again filled the empty spot next to him on the bed.

Harold was confused for a moment, hadn't he already fucked her? Then it came to him, no, he hadn't. She had fucked him; there was a difference. Now it was his turn.

-=-=-=-

Climbing on top of her, Harold brought his cock down between June's legs, placing the head of it against the center of her mound. A soft sigh filled the air as he pressed slightly forward, parting her folds as he slid inside her.

"Yes, just like that," June softly said. "I want to feel your hardness inside of me."

Harold continued until all of him was inside of her, the wet walls of her sex wrapped tightly around his. Slowly he began to back out, withdrawing half of his manhood, then sliding forward again. A motion he repeated time and again, moving with determined precision.

"That feels wonderful," June added in way of encouragement, "so very nice. Oh, yes."

He continued at that pace, enjoying the feel of her body against his almost as much as she was enjoying his. He kissed her neck, then her cheek, and finally found his way back to her mouth once more.

June returned his kisses just as amorously, running her hand down his back and over the cheeks of his ass. After kissing him a second and third time, she whispered into his ear to go just a little faster.

A wish which was as good as a command, as instantly Harold began to increase his momentum with each further repetition – prompting even louder moans of appreciation from the woman beneath him.

"Yes, just like that," June said, "steady and deep."

It occurred to Harold that this was another difference between June and Susan. Not that he was giving it more than a passing thought at this moment, but he couldn't recall her ever giving him a word of encouragement, or even any indication that she was enjoying what he was doing at all.

"Oh yes, baby, just keep going like that, it feels so good," June moaned, instantly dispelling any thought of Susan.

Harold had no idea how long they'd been going at it, his cock pumping in and out of her while they continued to trade kisses. All he was sure of was that he'd never felt anything so good in his life.

June had lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist, shortening his strokes but increasing their frequency. Her arms wrapped around his back as she now urged him to go faster and harder.

"Harder, harder, fuck me harder," she cried out with abandon as their bodies rocked back and forth. "Make me come!"

It was all that Harold had been able to do not to come himself. He'd already lasted far longer than he'd ever done with Susan and knew the pressure within him was already too much to hold back. So, it was a great relief bare breaths later when he felt June's body again quake against his, signaling the climax he'd feared he'd be unable to give her. Her cry of delight had barely reached his ears when he surrendered to the tides within and exploded inside her with spectacular force.

She held his head against her ample breasts, holding it tightly as the power of their complementary orgasms washed over them. She continued to hold him as they faded in intensity, long after the last quiver of delight finally faded.

As far as Harold was concerned, he had no problem with that, pleased to share the afterglow of their joining. Eventually, weariness overtook both of them and they drifted off to sleep, still wrapped in each other's arms, not to move until almost mid-morning.

-=-=-=-

Harold was the first to awaken, but was content to simply hold onto June's naked form until she too greeted the new day.

"Oh my goodness, look at the time," she said, having caught sight of the wind up alarm clock on the table after giving her young lover a good morning kiss.

"In a hurry to kick me out the door?" Harold asked, a touch of disappointment in his tone.

"Not at all," June replied, emphasizing her answer with a second kiss, "but didn't you say that you and your friends were leaving at noon?"

"Fuck them," Harold laughed, "they can wait."

June laughed as well.

The clock by the bed clicked onward, marking the silence as the two of them continued to stroke each other. Finally, Harold broke the stillness with a question.

"June, do you mind if I ask you something?" Harold asked, "it's probably a bit personal."

"A bit personal?" June repeated. "Considering the last few hours, I have to say I'm curious as to what you might consider personal, so fire away."

"Do you do this often, picking up young men and bringing them home?" he asked after a moment's hesitation, one that was also reflected in his voice

"My, that is a bit personal," June replied, "I'm not sure I ..."

"I'm sorry, forget I asked it," Harold quickly interrupted.

"No, it's okay," June said after another moment's thought. "I think I understand why you asked. You're wondering if I asked you back here because I genuinely liked you, or just saw you as another notch on the bedpost."

"Something like that," Harold responded, feeling a little ashamed.

June considered the question, finding it delightful as she did. Most young men would've been satisfied that they'd just been laid six ways to Sunday and not cared how they'd gotten there.

"Well, I can't honestly say that I've never brought a man, young or otherwise, home with me," June said after another moment's reflection, "but I definitely can say it doesn't happen often enough to say I make a habit of it."

That made Harold's face light up, as June knew it would. She'd answered his question, and quite honestly. There was no need, she felt, to expand on her answer and point out that in most cases, when some youngblood caught her interest, the back room at Captain Jack's usually proved adequate for the occasion.

"You know, I was just thinking," June said, changing the subject. "You're certainly going to have a hell of a story to tell your friends on the way back to school. So much for being the fifth wheel."

"Yeah, like they'd believe me," Harold laughed, not even having considered sharing what had happened.

"Well then, we'll just have to give you a souvenir to show them," June laughed as well as she tossed off the sheet that had partially wrapped around her and rose from the bed.

She stepped over to where her nightwear had been tossed, sorting through the pile until she came up with the panties she had been wearing. She held them in her hand for a moment, then let them drop.

"No, I have a much better idea," she said, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Crossing the room again, she went to the closet where Harold had seen the male clothing earlier. Standing on tiptoes, June began rummaging through a pile of boxes on the upper shelf. Harold wondered what she was looking for, but found his interest distracted by the way her ass cheeks were bouncing.

"I hope he didn't take it with him," he heard her say as she moved another box aside. "No wait, here it is."

Harold couldn't get a good look at the small box she had retrieved until she turned around, and once he did, he was greatly surprised. Which was saying a lot, considering everything that had happened since the sun set last night. He'd never actually seen one, but the illustration on the box clearly identified it for what it was.

"This will make your friends sit up and take notice," June said as she removed the contents of the box and set it up on the dresser near the bed.

The Polaroid Land Camera was one of the great marvels of the age, Harold thought. Especially if you wanted to take the sort of picture you couldn't take to the drug store for developing. Not that he ever expected to meet a woman willing to be in a photograph like that.

"Jim is always into the latest gadgets," June said, assigning the camera's ownership. "I thought this was a waste of money when he first bought it, but I have to admit, it has proven entertaining. Especially once he'd bought a timer that lets more than one person get in the shot."

The camera began to emit a small buzzing sound as the wheel on the timer began to turn. As it did, June rushed back to bed and again slipped under the sheet with Harold. From the way she'd never bothered to even look through the viewfinder, it was clear she'd taken shots like this before and knew exactly where to place the Polaroid to frame both of them.

"Ready?" June said as the timer reached the halfway mark.

Before Harold could reply, June glanced down at the sheet covering her breasts. On impulse, she pulled it down, exposing them to the camera.

"Now, smile like you've just had the best night of your life," she called out moments before the camera flashed.

His eyes riveted on her naked mounds, Harold had no problem doing just that.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,176 Followers