All Comments on 'Fifty-Three Dollars'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
dylan954dylan954over 10 years ago
I liked this.

Good story, made me smile, just wish I had a spare fifty three dollars!!!

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Nice Change

It is nice to read about a healthy relationship for a change! This genre needs a lot more of these!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
THE ORIGINAL

of keeping it all in the family. TK U MLJ LV NV

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
Like a breath if fresh air!

Thanks for the great story! Truly enjoyable form start to finish

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
Agree with Sugna

A pleasent and welcome change.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 10 years ago
Good stuff Mr. Bob

Good tale, mice to see someone happy in America

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

I was on a roller coaster ride with this story waiting for the other shoe to drop and fortunately it never did. Thanks for a good read.

Black_marvin55Black_marvin55over 10 years ago
Excellent Story!

Your submissions are always great. I was worried for a moment that this was going to have some sort of a tragic ending, but was happy to see that it all came out good in the end. Please continue with more good ones like this.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
5*

Cracking tale of a real loving couple.

ryu77ryu77over 10 years ago
Loved this story

and this is an example of why I like to read JPB. He writes many types of Loving wives stories to keep us entertained from Loving wives, whores, sluts, repentant/unrepentant women to husbands that take revenge, dont give a fuck, like it, are unaware, wimps, etc.......

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxover 10 years ago
Perfect tale

your story entertained me so very well Masde a nice puddle thank you

DAMSEL Approved

firas01firas01over 10 years ago
Once again

the master proves that he is the master, A writer who can write about gangbangs and eating creampies can also write about everyday people who are sane, logical and simply normal. maybe the story lacked a little bet of drama but it was fun to read and i finished it feeling good and at peace with the world. Thanks for sharing.

DepopuloDepopuloover 10 years ago

I think all that needs to be said is that it's JPG...

Just Plain Good

5/5

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Good Husband

Another good read from JPB keep up the good work.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
I love to hate

JPB, congrats, you have produced another terrific story.

I enjoyed the fascinating characters you created.

I hated how believable the conduct you described is for your characters.

I could believe in this storyline and how well driven is the plot.

I cringe when good characters are entrapped in believable jeopardy.

I know I am invested in excellent imagineering when I hope for a sequel.

I hate the thought of a sequel for it would take a diabolical danger to continue a story this good.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
I love to hate

JPB, congrats, you have produced another terrific story.

I enjoyed the fascinating characters you created.

I hated how believable the conduct you described is for your characters.

I could believe in this storyline and how well driven is the plot.

I cringe when good characters are entrapped in believable jeopardy.

I know I am invested in excellent imagineering when I hope for a sequel.

I hate the thought of a sequel for it would take a diabolical danger to continue a story this good.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A great story

A fantastic storyline and a well written story with very solid characers that brought the story to life and a very believable read.

Well done Bob.

Thanks for the read.

syd_the_cynicsyd_the_cynicover 10 years ago
Have you noticed how good stories

Don't get comments from anonymous trolls? We need more stories like this - those that show the other side of LOVING wives. One of your better ones JPB

hebert100hebert100over 10 years ago
thanks

thanks for a good read. we can learn from the mistakes of the past. glad she found a man that loved her enough to not be worried about her past. good that she really did learn and change. thanks again

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
I just love it...

I just love it when assholes get their dicks cut (mostly) off 1 inch at a time! Almost as good when assholes are convinced that's gonna happen to them! Leaving town was probably a very good idea!

5*

xtremeddxtremeddover 10 years ago
Really Good JPB, Really Good

Reap what you sow...

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

DD

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Great Tale

Excellent execution. And no cheating. I like it.

By the way, can you break a hundred?

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Thank God!

Like some other comments I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop; I kept wondering with all those nights out bowling if she had something unpleasant on the side that would ruin the relationship. That would have made this a terrible story since I immediately liked both characters and heartily approved of what was happening. I almost stopped reading it because of that. I'm glad I saw it through. Damn, I have four daughters; the nighttime story telling, the 'happy meals', playing war; Melanie was headed for a happy growing up; the idea of wrecking that was just a little scary. You did OK on this one JPB! Definitely a fiver. I do prefer a good Camero though.

art1972art1972over 10 years ago
Great

After wird , thougtbu might take a break. Wird was great this was better. Keep m coming JPB .

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
One of the best

And most beautiful stories I've ever read on this site. Lots more like this Bob! And to think i almost stopped reading in disgust when he said that sweet little Melanie didn't know which side of the plate to put the fork! Six years old and she doesnt know basic etiquette? Oh the horror of it all! By the way, this has to be the FIRST story in the loving wives section that actually HAD a loving wife in it. 'Bout damn time!

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
One of JPB's very best!

So glad it stayed happy to the end.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I agree with @Tim413413...

I agree with @Tim413413...One of the best of JPB...4*...Easily in LW or Romance...

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
Honesty really is the best policy

Things work out best when people are honest with those they love and work together toward common goals.

It is a shame, though, that so little asshole blood was spilled. Maybe some sequels about encounters with less cooperative guys from her past...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One of Bob's better stories

When she told him about what a slut see was I was afraid he was going to bail ship. Glad that he stuck with it. No sense paying to see the tattoo on the back of a married woman. Too many single girls will show you for free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... Fast read with a believable characters and story line, many thanks for the story from the Panther fan.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
the tension was strong all the way through

it took courage for her to open up about her past. almost as hard as it would be for him to accept it without dwelling on it.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 7 years ago
Bitchin story

Bitchin story, the sex scenes were good, the story was good, but the ending was just Bitchin, I laughed my ass off !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
TATTOO?

JPB writes some bad ones (unfinished) and good ones. This one showcased his enviable storytelling skills. Really a ROMANCE with with enough embellishments, eg car restoration and flashbacks to her wild days, to add spice and color.

But what was that tattoo? Do I HAVE to pay $53? Come on, go easily on me.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
JPB

That story is the reason his fans but up with his fumbles. This an example of Bob at his best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Well, damnit.....I loved this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Last

At long last, a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good story ,! Hate too see a bad one"littel to tramp for me"

Another well used flesh sleeve / it does have a life span/ I would say hers was near the Salvaged vehicle side of warrantee amazed at how one can reclaim life after such a horrible start ? Nothing I would want to use / would he purchase a vehicle with that much use on it where talking about ridden hard and put away wet >

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Good one

When you finish a story it usually means it's a good one and this is no exception. Really liked it. I don't know where you get your imagination as you constantly come up with interesting and very readable stories. One suggestion is that you revisit your back catalogue and write endings to some of your stories where you have left us hanging. Most are too good to leave unfinished. 5 stars for this one.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
now final a story

where she goes and tell her husband right away, she doesn't fuck the first. she and her husband handle it together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great and awesome story. Keep on writing.

Best story so far. A story that leaves the reader feeling good.

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
Damn fine story

Loved every second of reading this one. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sparkling angel!

For a while there I was thinking "uh oh" another cuckolded sucker. But Mon showed her best qualities and did good. Despite her slut history, she's a keeper!

Now how can I get her cheat on him with me?

SAV12SAV12over 3 years ago
WELL WORTH THE READ

AN EXCELLENT STORY. FROM BEGINNING TO END.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

5 Stars for your writing. Not sure I could live with her past as a total slut!!!

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Pressuring woman into marriage is not exactly great idea. The reason is not that she would get scared, though she might, but that one makes impression of being needy which is the first step of submission that will likely lead to being manipulated.

I do like hints of violence, most normal males react that way. I am getting tired of all those moronic "I saw them, I got weak on my knees, I run out and cried" stories in LW. I don't know whether all these old geezer authors are wimps or they just follow "no violence rule" on LW.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Iffy

Iffy,works in an estate agent,single mother,bowls three times a week,reads two books a week,how many hours are in her week?.Also how did she get her skin tight jeans off with her heels on?.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

This is a "Best of JPB" story!

kei52kei52over 1 year ago

Really liked this one. 5 stars from me

DuncanitaDuncanitaabout 1 year ago

Brilliant! Loved it! 10☆

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great one, JPB, thanks for sharing.

5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

oldtwitoldtwit5 months ago

Very long, very detailed in the build up but good, it made me laugh at the end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...