Fifty-Three Dollars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The baby sitter has to be home by ten. We have time for one more if you can get him up."

"With a little help I'm sure that I can."

She moved down to suck my cock, but I pulled away from her and maneuvered into position to go sixty-nine and then we went to work. She did get me up quickly and we did indeed have time for one more.

I walked her back to her place and after getting a good night kiss I asked her when I could see her again and she said she could do Thursday if I could.

"I'll make damned sure that I can."

Thursday she was waiting outside my apartment when I got home from work. I asked her to give ma a minute to wash up and then we could go somewhere and she said that she didn't want to go anywhere other than my bedroom. I told her that I wanted more out of our relationship than just sex and she told me that there would be time enough later for that, but at the moment she had almost a year of no sex to make up for. No way I wanted to put myself in the position of arguing against sex so off to the bedroom we went. We managed to get in four times before she had to leave.

As she was getting ready to leave I asked, "Any way we can make a Saturday date? You, Melanie and me? Maybe go to the zoo or something like that?"

Monica looked at me like I had two heads and then said, "Are you serious?"

"Of course I am and why would you even ask that?"

"All of the other guys I've gone out with acted like Melanie was something yucky on their shoes that needed to be shaken off. A lot of them never even asked for a second date. It was like my having a kid was the same as having a disease they were afraid they would catch so you wanting to include Melanie comes as a bit of a shock to me."

"Not all guys are shallow assholes. You finally lucked out and found one who isn't."

I walked her home, kissed her goodnight and told her I'd be by to pick them up Saturday at ten

+++++++++++++++++++++

Friday after work I headed for the out of business gas station that I rented. It had two bays with lifts and a working air compressor and it was where I worked on the cars that I restored.

The Mustang that was my current project was almost ready for paint and I was hoping that I could get that done during the coming week. Then I would have to decide on whether to keep it or sell it. That was the problem that I had with all my projects. When I was done with them I always wanted to keep them. Thankfully I was always able, sometimes just barely, to cut them loose. I also needed to start looking for my next project.

As I worked on the '93 I wondered about what was happening with Monica and me. It was obvious that I was into her and not just for the sex and she did seem to enjoy the time she spent with me, but was it going to be long term? I realized that I hoped so, but what was she thinking?

When I was done I locked my toolbox, made sure that the compressor was off, set the alarm, locked the door and went on home. I was still thinking about Monica and me as I nodded off to sleep.

At nine in the morning I got a call from Monica.

"I have to cancel today. The water pump on my car is leaking and I have to get it taken care of today."

"No you don't. You won't need your car today because I'm driving. Tomorrow I'll replace your water pump."

"I can't ask you to do that."

"You didn't ask me; I volunteered."

"You know what I mean."

"You told Melanie about the zoo right?"

"Well yeah."

"You going to disappoint her when you don't really have to?"

"No. You're right. I can't do that."

We had a great day at the zoo. Melanie held my hand everywhere we went and I did everything that she wanted me to do. Food to feed the animals? I got it for her. She wanted a hot dog? She got it. Her feet got tired and she wanted me to carry her? Up on my shoulders she went and all the time Monica watched and shook her head in wonder.

When it was time to go I asked Monica where she wanted to go for dinner, but before she could get a word in Melanie asked:

"Can we go to Mickey Ds? Can I get a Happy Meal?"

Take a wild assed guess as to where we ate.

When I got them home Monica invited me in and offered me a beer. I sat down on the couch and was no sooner settled in than Melanie climbed onto my lap. Monica came back with the beer and told Melanie to get off of me.

"You can't just bother Rob whenever you want to."

"He's my friend mommy. I like him."

"I don't mind Monica. She's fine where she is."

"Maybe I mind. After all she is occupying my space."

"I guess I need to get a bigger lap."

When it was time for Melanie to go to bed she asked me if I would read to her. I looked at Monica and she said:

"There is a book of fairy tales on her night stand. It won't matter which one you chose; she's heard them all more than once and never gets tired of hearing them."

Once Melanie fell asleep I went out and joined Monica in the living room. We sat on the couch and necked until my hands went started seeking her body parts and then she pushed me away.

"I'm sorry lover, but not here. I'm way, way too noisy and we would wake her up."

"So when can we get together again and make some noise?"

"I'll see if I can get a sitter for tomorrow night."

"How are we going to handle the noise issue when we get married?"

She got a shocked look on her face. "Married? We've only known each other for two weeks Rob. We don't anything at all about each other."

"I didn't say it was going to be next week, but I am looking at it down the line. So why don't we take a look at what we DO know. We seem to like spending time with each other. I'd much rather be with you than any of the other girls I've dated. There is something about me that grabbed you enough that you were afraid that I might not call you. And according to you just my talking to you made you wet. Add to that the fact that we are dynamite in bed together, but more important than our sexual compatibility is the one thing that can not be overlooked."

"What's that?"

"You daughter likes me.

"You are serious? You are really thinking of marriage?"

"I am."

"I don't know what to say. I wasn't thinking that far ahead."

"You need to start thinking about it, because I do plan on asking in the not too distant future. I already know enough about you, but I realize you do need a little time to learn more about me."

I got up and she walked me to the door and after a pretty hot goodnight kiss I said:

"The parts houses don't open until nine on a Sunday so I'll be here around eight. I'll take you and Mel to breakfast and then we will go and get a water pump and get your pony taken care of."

I was at her door at five to eight and we went to the Village Inn for breakfast. At nine we were at Auto Zone picking up the water pump and some other parts. I'd taken the precaution of ordering the pump right after I'd talked to Monica on Saturday just to make sure that they had it in stock. As for the other parts? I'd learned the hard way that it was a good idea to change all the belts when you did the water pump.

I drove over to the station and changed the pump while Monica read and Melanie kept telling me that she was going to help. I let her hold wrenches for me and made out like it was a real important job. When I finished we drove back to Auto Zone so I could get my core charge refund and then I asked the girls what they wanted to do next. We had driven by a park on the way to the gas station and Melanie had seen the kids playing on the swings and slide so she wanted to go there. While I pushed Melanie on the swings Monica used her cell trying to line up a sitter for the night. We got lucky and she found one. We hit McDonalds for an early dinner and then I took the girls home.

The babysitter showed up and as soon as we were out of her apartment Monica said:

"Don't go all stupid on me and ask me where I want to go. If you don't know the answer to that question by now you need to get some professional help."

We had to call it quits at nine forty-five because the babysitter couldn't stay past ten. As I was walking Monica home I asked her when we could get together again.

"I don't know Rob. Fall leagues start next week and I've already committed to bowl in two leagues so that will take up Tuesday and Friday. I've decided to drop one of the mixed leagues for this year. What night do you bowl?"

"It was supposed to be Wednesday, but I may give it up. If I bowled on Wednesday it would only give us Monday and Thursday during the week and I want more than that."

"Actually you wouldn't have those days; at least not for making love. We could see each other, but we couldn't have sex."

"Why not?"

"Because I can't afford to pay a sitter for more than Tuesday and Friday and maybe one other night."

"You don't need to pay a sitter on your bowling nights. Mel can stay with me. That will free up your sitter money for other nights and I'll pay for any weekend sitters."

"There are other problems Rob. There are nights I have to work late. Doesn't happen often, but it does happen."

"So? I can watch Mel when that happens. The important thing, at least for me, is that I get as much time with you as I can."

"You still aren't getting the whole picture Rob. I need to spend time with my daughter. I can't just leave her with a sitter every night. The best that you are going to be able to get out of me is weekends and maybe, only maybe, an occasional day during the week."

"And the nights you spend with Melanie can't include me?"

"Some of them can, but I still need some alone time with her."

"It sounds like you are trying to ease me out of your life."

"Okay Rob; truth time. I am not trying to ease you out of my life, but I am trying to slow things down. Talking of marriage after us only knowing each other for two weeks scares me. I'm not anywhere close to thinking those kinds of thoughts. I'm going to need time Rob. Time to get to know you better. Time to see if I think we can make an honest go of things. I agree with you that we do seem to have a good head start, but I am not near as certain as you seem to be about making it long term. At least not yet."

"I guess I can see that. Maybe I have been coming on a bit strong, but in my defense I have never before felt so certain that something was just so perfectly right. I'll back off and let you set the pace. Can I make a suggestion that will guarantee me at least one night during the week?"

"I don't know. What is it?"

"That you and I bowl in a mixed league. I'll treat it as a date night and I'll take care of the babysitter. Maybe in the league you were going to drop?"

"I think that is a great idea."

"And in line with you needing to get to know me better would you and Mel go with me to a barbecue at my parent's house this coming Sunday?"

"I'd like that."

"I know I said that I'd let you set the pace, but are you and Mel free to have dinner with me tomorrow night? I make a hell of a meatloaf."

"I think we can do that."

"Say seven?"

"We will be there."

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday I was home by five-thirty and I got right to work on dinner. I had it in the oven by six and then I spent a little time straightening up the apartment. Monica had been in the apartment before of course, but with her tendency for heading straight to the bedroom I don't know how much of the place she had 'really seen' and I didn't want her thinking I was a slob. It wasn't in bad shape, but it wouldn't hurt to try and make it a little better.

Monica and Melanie rang the doorbell right at seven. I told them to relax in front of the TV while I got dinner out of the oven, but Melanie wouldn't hear of it.

"I'm a big girl now and I know how to set the table."

I showed her where the silverware was and put the plates down where she could reach them. Monica watched with amusement from the living room as I kinda sorta hovered over Mel to make sure that she didn't drop and break any plates, but she didn't.

She didn't get the placement of the silverware right, but she had the concept. She had pieces on both sides of the plates, but they were random. One plate with a knife and fork on one side and spoon on the other. The next plate had the fork and spoon on one side and a knife on the other. Still it wasn't a bad effort coming as it did from a six year old.

I took the meat loaf and baked potatoes out of the oven and the tossed salad out of the fridge and we sat down to eat. The dinner conversation was monopolized by Melanie as se babbled on about her day at school. We heard all about her friends and her new boyfriend Jeffery.

"Boyfriend?" I asked. "Aren't you a little young to be having a boyfriend?"

"All girls have to have boyfriends. Mommy has one so I have to have one too."

"Your mommy has a boyfriend?"

I was looking at Monica as I asked the question and she looked back at me with a sort of half smile.

"Do you know who he is?"

"Of course I do silly; it's you."

The partial smile stayed on Monica's face and she gave a little shrug.

After dinner we parked Melanie in front of the Cartoon Network and Monica and I played cribbage and talked until it was time for them to leave. One of the things we talked about was my watching Melanie when Monica started bowling the next day. We decided that I would do the sitting at Monica's so that I could put Mel to bed rather than have her fall asleep at my place and then have to wake her up to take her home.

I kissed both girls goodnight and told Mel that I'd see her tomorrow and then I went to bed.

++++++++++++++++

Tuesday morning at six-thirty I got a call from Monica telling me that dinner would be on the table when I came over to sit for Melanie. I got there at a quarter to six, we ate dinner and then Monica left for the bowling alley.

I asked Mel what she wanted to do and she told me that she wanted to play a game.

"What kind of game?"

"A big people game like you play with mommy."

I knew that she was referring to the cribbage that Monica and I played and I knew the game was light years beyond her abilities so I got out a deck of cards and taught her how to play Fish. She was good with the numbers, but had trouble with the face cards.

After a while we sat and watched cartoons on TV until it was her bedtime and I read to her until she fell asleep.

Monica got home at nine forty-five and told me how her night went. She rolled a 214 and won a jackpot, but missed getting total pins by six.

We made out on the sofa for a bit and then I went home.

Wednesday I picked Monica up at six-thirty and we were at the lanes by ten to seven and I was introduced to my new teammates. It was a mixed league and the rules were that there had to be at least two women or two men on a team. Some teams had three men and two women and the others had the reverse. Our team was made up of Bill and Paula Martin, Susan Billings, Monica and I.

I was the lowest average so I got to be lead off. Next was Susan, followed by Paula, Monica and Bill. We got off to a good start and took all three games and I had a good night with a one sixty-four average over the three games. Monica put me to shame with a 179, a 184 and a 201.

After we were done and had gotten out of the way of the late league I told Mon I needed to hit the pro shop and by a new bag and I told her that I'd meet her in the bar. I bought the bag and headed for the bar where I found Monica sitting with some guy. I walked up to the table, pulled out a chair and sat down expecting Monica to introduce me to the guy, but what I got instead was the guy saying:

"I don't recall asking you to join us."

I looked at Mon and asked, "Did you join him at the table or did he join you?"

"I was here first."

I turned to the guy and said, "She is my girlfriend; we came together and we will be leaving together and since my girl is sitting here I will be sitting here to. If you have a problem with that I am more than willing to go outside to the parking lot with you where we can go into greater detail on the matter."

He gave me a nasty look and got up and left.

"Friend of yours" I asked as he walked away.

"Hardly. I dated him twice, decided that twice was one to many, but he can't seem to take no for an answer."

"Maybe he will now."

"My hero. Saving me from the bad man."

"Damned straight woman. Saving you for myself."

We went to my place and played 'kissy face' and 'suckie fuckie' until it was time for her to go home and cut the babysitter loose.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday was Monica's alone time with Melanie so I went to the gas station and got the Mustang ready for its trip to the paint shop on Saturday.

Friday dinner was waiting for me when I got to Monica's and I got a kiss for dessert just before she left. Mel and I played cards again and this time I taught her to play War. She didn't have school the next day so she was able to stay up until Monica got home.

Mon put her to bed, but Mel insisted that I read to her which I did until she fell asleep. Once she was out Mon and I settled on the couch and made out for maybe twenty minutes and then she pulled away and said:

"This is just so stupid" and she took my hand, pulled me up from the couch and led me into her bedroom. As soon as the door closed she started undressing and she looked over at me and said:

"Don't just stand there; get with the program."

I quickly disrobed and followed her onto the bed. She handed me her panties and told me to stuff them in her mouth when she started getting loud.

That was about six minutes into things.

I went down on her for a while and then moved up and pushed into her wetness. I started slow and in a minute or so she told me to do her harder. I picked up the pace and we rocked along until she cried out:

"Fuck me damn it! Fuck me hard" and that's when the panties came into play. I got us both off and then we moved into a sixty-nine until I was up again. Once up and ready she got on her hands and knees and I did her doggie. A little way into it she moaned:

"My ass baby; I want it in my ass."

I spent a little time getting her ready with my thumb and fingers and then I changed holes. She screamed in pleasure and the panties got used again. I got us both off and then fell to the bed next to her. After a minute or so Mon said:

"Mel doesn't usually wake up until seven or so. Can you be gone by then?"

"Don't know. After you get done with me I tend to sleep like a log. Think you can get me up in time?"

She laughed and said, "I haven't had any problems in getting you up so far."

As she was talking she had been playing with my cock and she giggled and said:

"See?"

Sure enough I was starting to get up again. She got up, went to the bathroom and came back with what she needed to clean my cock and then she went down on me and got me all the way up. She mounted me cowgirl and rode me to the point where I just had to get my nut and I rolled her over, stuffed her panties in her mouth and fucked her as hard and fast as I was able. I got her off twice before I got mine and then I pulled out, fell to the bed next to her and said:

"Give me a few minutes to catch my breath and I'll get out of here."

"I don't want you to go, but I can't chance having Mel seeing you here when she gets up."

I told her that I understood, but I really didn't. Mel was too young to understand and by the time she was old enough I figured to be married to Monica. But it was what Monica wanted so I got up, dressed and got ready to leave.

I told Mon that I had to take the Mustang to the paint shop in the morning and I asked her if she and Mel would like to go with me and then maybe have a picnic at the park later. She said it sounded like a good idea and I told her that I would pick her up at nine. I went to my place, set the clock for eight, and was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.