Fifty-Three Dollars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to do it. I'm ready to do it and I really, really want to do it, but I guess I need to be practical. If I do what I want and cut his cock off the blood will soak through the sheets and into the mattress and the asswipe isn't worth the cost of a new mattress. Just cut him loose and throw him out."

Then she looked Alex right in the eye and said, "I'm going to start carrying a knife to work with me and if you give me any more shit I swear to God I'll walk up to you in the middle of the office and bury the blade in your crotch! Believe it!"

She left the room and I said, "You got lucky this time. Next time you try some shit like this you might not get off this easy. Oh, and before I cut you loose you need to know that we have been taping what has been said here. That you were trying to blackmail Monica into having sex with you. Think about that if you decide to run to the cops over what happened here tonight. Blackmail is illegal. You did know that right?"

I cut him loose and told him to dress and get out before Monica changed her mind. When he was gone Monica pulled me into the bedroom.

"No making love to me tonight baby. I'm hot and I want to be fucked and fucked hard! Having his cock in one hand and a knife in the other and knowing that I had the power turned me on. Fuck me baby; fuck me and make me scream!"

I did.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Monica went to work the next day and Alex wasn't there. She found out around lunch time that he had called in and quit.

Not being a totally trusting individual and having some small doubts about Alex's confession I tracked Barney down and had a talk with him. When I left him I was satisfied that no photos were ever taken of Monica when she was playing her sexual games.

I don't know if her past will ever rise up again and attempt to cause problems, but if it does we can handle it.

++++++++++++++++

What? Oh yeah. Right. The tattoo. You have fifty-three dollars?