All Comments on 'Fighting Terrorism - Finding Love: Sequel'

by GatorRick

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604almost 10 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great work, as usual

I really like your stories. If you ever feel the urge, you should right novel length and self publish on amazon in e-book form. Your stories are that good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

I was really pleased when I saw this Sequel under the "New stories".

The 88 year old computer geek.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Confusing

The last paragraph seems to shift from daughter to mother without due notation.

Good story and good addition to the previous one.

connoisseur29connoisseur29almost 10 years ago
****

Thanks again, GR. Though not as exciting, another nice romantic tale. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ok but flat!!

Was nice reading the follow up to their story but i just found it very flat. Just a by the numbers story with no real surprises or excitement.

blunajanablunajanaalmost 10 years ago
Thanks

Thank you. This story was a nice addition to the first and I liked it. And thanks for the mentioning in the beginning. I really think you have researched your stories really well, if that wouldn't be the case I would not have bothered correcting minor details. So thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
blah

blah 2 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks, Rick

Ignore the haters, Rick. We need the happy endings. There is plenty to read on this site if you don't like happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really nice

I really like nice stories with some happiness in them at the end.

More then enough horrow stories and depression in the loving wove area.

Really enjoy your stories.

kzchopperkzchopperalmost 9 years ago
GREAT!

Loved the story! Could have had more graffic sex and violence though. But still a four star for the romance!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love this story

To Rick . Thanks for sharing this story it's Fantastic! I love romance and there is that, they also got the bad guys. I have to say that the best part is when Rick kissed Erika at the Hospital and brought her back to life. (A real tear and tissue session) 100 stars=100% Love you all! Bye. Greg.

Rancher46Rancher46about 4 years ago
Wonderful Love Story

You definitely have a 5 star production here, you did a great job in character development and story line. I just discovered your writings yesterday and find them to be a great pleasure to read. Keep them coming as I look forward to reading new ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Your best story,

I could only wish you continued it in some way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous