All Comments on 'Film Find'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very believable

close to my real experience

Man RayMan Rayover 19 years ago
Cool...

Cool story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A different view

A well written story that was real, believable and desireable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Film Find

Similar comments to someone else, who found

home made movies in back of parent's closet.

Neighbor couple, plus mom and dad and another

showed mom and wife from next door. Too bad

they didn't have sound.

Would love to see another chapter or two

with either more film footage or perhaps a

confrontation with Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hairiest Pussy

The hairiest pussy I saw was a women in the seventies with hairy armpits to go with it. It was something which remains imprinted in my memory much like in he family film and the scene described "I saw that her pubic bush was dark and completely unshaven and the contrast of her dark fur.." jogged some very special memories

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So hot

also had similar experience. my pussy got so wet from reading this. its literally sloshing right now. im going to go finish myself off right now with my dildo :)

hummerbadasshummerbadassabout 16 years ago
i blacked mail my mom n she loved it

My mom caught me in her n dads room puttin back a tape of them havin sex, and my dad puttin the camera under my mom skirt n she turns around and smile then they start to fuck in da kitchen. My mom yells at me and asked me wat im doin, n im teling her im puttin the tape back(cuz i made a copy), and she says that she is going to tell my father and i tell her "u better not or else"...then she askes me "or else wat?". i told her if she does then im a tell him that u spent the money for a new car on gamblin..she freaks out n then i grabed her by the arm n pull her twoards me n kiss her, she slapes me n then i grab her by the waist tell her to fuck me, n yea when i grabed her tits n put my tounge down her throat she stops resistin,,,,we fucked good that night, n well she is now my lil slut n lovin it,,,i dnt need no gf cuz of my mom,,,,i take her out n she wears nothin but skirts. tanks tops n flip flops, haha i love moms pussy n tits.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Sexy

A very sexy and hot story. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So erotic

there must be hundreds of old films showing sex scenes from the 60's/70's hidden in lofts etc. What a find they would be now when it shows women were really hairy and wouldn't dream of shaving. Don't you just love those hairy pits and full bushes - beats the shaven haven women of today.

goodgurlgetsbadgoodgurlgetsbadover 12 years ago
Another good one

short but very entertaining - LOL

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
Times don't change

People just get older and the next generation takes over. People have been interested in porn before film but the technology just keeps getting better.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
What happened next?

When his parents come home?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

Similar thing happened to me except it was photos not films. I uncovered some photos deep in the back of my dad's. They were of my dad, mom and an aunt. That was truly some jack off material I had while they were on vacation. Don't know who the lucky person was who took them but they were great, sexy photos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Additional chapters

I hope that you will continue the story as the son watches other tapes . Mabel even going so far as to sexual relations with his mother a d aunt sylvia .

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

Great story. Wow. zoom lense on a home movie camera in 1970.

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlover 7 years ago
For lowkeyone

1970s home movie cameras definitely had zoom lenses; a company called Beaulieu built a Super 8 camera that had something like an 8 to 1 zoom lens that could focus clearly on objects one millimeter from the glass.

What i'm wondering is where they got the film developed?

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit21 days ago

Our super 8 camera had a zoom feature

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.