All Comments on 'Final Peace'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
1thaiguy1thaiguy6 months ago

This better be the first chapter in many. REALLY GREAT

RamazaRamaza6 months ago

Even though i prefer your longer stories and series, this was a quick fix for my cravings, very well written, thank you for sharing it with us.

Pincher73Pincher736 months ago

Another enjoyable piece of writing.

Fenris420Fenris4206 months ago

I really enjoyed this "one-off" story. I was particularly impressed with the unique take on a dominant female/submissive male relationship that, IMHO, did not resort to typical tropes of those kinds of stories. While I wouldn't mind future chapters, I think it stands well enough on it's own and I'm content to imagine that "they lived happily ever after." Wonderful storytelling. 5/5* Fav

dreaming_dailydreaming_daily6 months ago

Yes! Beautifully written. I hope this is not just a one off, but the start of a great multi chapter story. This has great potential with several lines of conflict and resolution for both Elaine and James to shine and deepen their relationship. DD.

Ravey19Ravey196 months ago

Damn it, a one-off story. So much left unanswered but that was 5 Lit pages of excellence. Thanks for you contribution here, always a welcome read. 5⛤

ahziwyldemannahziwyldemann6 months ago

You have once again given us an exquisite sample of your talent & brilliance!!! If this story should happen to tickle your brain with further entries, I for one will be exited to read it

AnyMooseAnyMoose6 months ago

Seems incomplete; no real example of why Elaine was so hard to work for. Also, if Mommy really wants to, she can likely derail Elaine's legal career over her screwing her EA; pretty sure that's a workplace no-no...

linnearlinnear6 months ago

Another excellent example of your work. By the end I wanted it to continue.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy6 months ago

Growing up and coming out of the shell may showcase two different worlds and so im happy james made his way into a new dimension, letting his soul fly ….. and elaine , as you BR started this tale talking about soulmates, it hopefully hit both with the same energetic level, the soul level, some above a heart level …. Soulmates definitively hard to find and then connected never leave one because this will break your own soul too ….. talking about souls, elaine and james enjoy your time your lifetime

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨☘️

gunmakergunmaker6 months ago

A very satisfying and enjoyable story. Perfect just as is.

Turning502019Turning5020196 months ago

Excellent read, I'm sorry there won't be more of these characters

KahunabobKahunabob6 months ago

Nice, short and sweet story about two people finding their missing halves. Elaine as the more dominant, protective partner, yet also needing James to anchor her and allowing her to be vulnerable, to let emotion in, to be happy.

James on the other hand, sounds like he has a family of 'alpha' or dominant type personalities, while he's more of a submissive, perhaps poetic type. He reminds me of Tina from the Shepherd's series. But where Tina realises what and who she is, James doesn't. At least not yet. He's a caretaker, by the look of it fiercely loyal and although not willing to stand up for himself, very willing to stand up for his Person, in this case Elaine. // I do hope you explore more of these two people, a healthy dominant-submissive relationship without the degrading or humiliation people seem to associate with that sort of relationship. What gives it a nice extra twist is that it's usually a dominant guy vs a submissive wife. If you do write more about these two, I look forward to seeing them both grow.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

Just wondering if Elaine was a closet dominatrix, lol. Enjoyed the story and especially the dynamics of the office interactions. Don't think another chapter would be necessary for this story because it looks like these two were made for each other, but seeing how if Raquel blew a gasket or not would be interesting.

dgfergiedgfergie6 months ago

And they lived happily ever after. A rather laid back love story...............5 stars. It really does deserve a follow up with a confrontation with mother. don't you think?

EasyReader44EasyReader446 months ago

Great story, I wonder how Rich he Can male Them with his Stock market shenanigans. 5 stars from me, and yes its a total show in for more chapters. I absolutely love your writing.

dmallorddmallord6 months ago

I really enjoyed reading your latest story.

It started by talking about the protagonist's difficulty in keeping assistants, with most leaving in sadness. However, the protagonist did not present herself as someone who drove them away. There was just a background statement that she was challenging to work for by the head of HR, except for the new assistant. James became the exception.

The protagonist was a lonely lawyer with a new puppy-like assistant who seemed timid but had an instant and deep appreciation for a woman who treated him kindly. That attraction between them built up briefly and then exploded, fueled by a bullying incident at work. It's implausible that an executive bully would pick on the son of his CEO and think he could get away with it, but it was needed to build the tension. Two lonely and seemingly denigrated individuals find one another at work. A sharp lawyer would definitely know better, but hey, this is Lit, so go with the flow and theme, I suppose.

The story had a good flow, and although it was light on dialogue, it was still a pleasant read. Thanks for the enjoyable experience.

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSE6 months ago

Great story but really missing a page or two to make it complete. IE telling his mom about the move etc. I normally don't grade storie that I find unfinished but I still gave it 5*

JusteenKJusteenK6 months ago

Feels like a really good first chapter, so many threads left hanging. I hope you continue with these characters.

arrowglassarrowglass6 months ago
Another entertaining read!!!

Thumbs up...! I noted you said a one-off, but a follow-up would be the "icing on the cake!"

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

I love your stories/series. Well written but felt like we were dropped in the middle a scene without a full understanding of everything in play in the character’s lives. Too many loose plot lines dangling unanswered. I think this first time I haven’t given you 5*. 4.1*

MediocreGingerMediocreGinger6 months ago

I hope someone asks and you grant them permission to write a part 2. I would love to see the mom's reaction to him not coming home and then telling, not asking, her he is going to move. I also would love to see what happens when the mom realizes that he is doing better than his brother in the stock market. Would also love to be a fly on the watercooler when people find out they are together. And maybe he can show he does have that steel his mother saw in his eyes when a brave co-worker thinks he would be a better match for Elaine now that word is out that she's dating and judging by the dopey grins enjoys sex and confronts Elaine and James uses the lean gym muscles to thwart the forceful advance. And of course it would turn Elaine on knowing he has that explosive power yet chooses to concede control over to her. I think that would make a great second part for anyone who wishes and receives permission to write it.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith6 months ago

Great romance ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

OmniferisOmniferis6 months ago

kinda felt like a cliffhanger ending, felt like the ending was cut off or something. so I hope there is a second chapter of this to get the families reaction and maybe a true ending

JimDiamondJimDiamond6 months ago

What an unbelievably romantic story. It should have been a Valentine Contest story! I do hope you have one or two more chapters ready. Maybe have James take over her personal portfolio and make as much money as his mother has.

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

Just beautiful! The story is complete as is, although, continuation would be eagerly welcomed.

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

There are a lot of subtle nuances present. Elaine’s epiphany regarding her dominant behaviour. She is compassionate and protective. She has excellent observation skills and a razor sharp mind. She recognized James’ strengths, and encouraged him. His mother got a glimpse of the kind of man he is. That she cried at the witnessing of his strength indicates that her primary concern is to see him succeed. That said, her mothering skills are for shit. She only saw his failings in the plans she had for him. I’m amazed that James turned out so well adjusted.

bruce1971bruce19716 months ago

This is absolutely lovely--as usual! Love your work!

Firsttimer0570Firsttimer05706 months ago

Great chapter, but feels like int wil have Some more chapter’s added , and turning in a novell

Like getting ahead at his siblings, what happened to Elaine that she was so down

I really think this one has potential to grow a bit more

RandaynRandayn6 months ago

A lovely little tale,I thought it was very well written and has a refreshing sense of pace throughout.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@1thaiguy That would be good, however the story starts off stating that its a one off. With luck the author might make reference to it in other stories, similar to how other stories have been referenced in the Shepard series.

lerenardruselerenardruse6 months ago

I really enjoyed this story, I understand at the beginning you made it clear this was a standalone story. My personal feedback, this was purely the opening into the 2 main characters James and Elaine. I want to know what happens next, especially how James mother and siblings react.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Domination stuff creeps me the fuck out

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit6 months ago

I liked it. There could have been much more, but none were crucial to the results. Taking him home was a big risk. She’d probably lose her job. Hard to see a lawyer take the risk before lining up a job elsewhere. Elaine also had multiple opportunities to talk to Raquel about events that shaped James, but again not necessary to the result.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I enjoy just about everything you write and this story was no exception

MehntalityMehntality6 months ago

Another stellar submission from a consistently great author. I love how a BurntRedstone "short story" is still three pages longer than most other authors average contributions. Honestly, I don't know why Literotica bothers including the rating system with his work, just publish it with 5 stars and call it a day. 😊

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent story. Well written.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord506 months ago

An amazing story of two people finding what was missing from their lives. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

-1 for weak males.

RanDog025RanDog0256 months ago

You never cease to amaze me! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

Wow! Different, which is hard to do. Easy 5/5. Thanks for this! Sure winner.

RimmerdalRimmerdal6 months ago

Remarkable story!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked the basics of the story, and the writing was well done, but the initial introduction of Elaine didn't line up at all with her actual actions and characterizations... There needed to be some rationale for why those didn't line up. Was it just a perception issue, was there blackmail, etc? Why was Elaine so sad? Why couldn't the previous EAs handle her? Because as soon as we get into her perspective, she seems pretty reasonable...

Kiltie01Kiltie016 months ago

Great little story from Mr Redstone,build up and characters were really good

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBite6 months ago

You just don't miss, another 5 star!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

They will need to find,,, rather, found a new company. They will make a dynamic team. They will do very well,,, and see Paris together.

Irenae21Irenae216 months ago

Exquisite!!!!!!

FrenchTomcatFrenchTomcat6 months ago

Great characters, story and sex as usual. I for one don't feel the need for a follow-up, but would have liked to know more why Elaine was so unhappy.

Rocketman51Rocketman516 months ago

Another Great Story. Loved the characters and the back story on each. You never cease to amaze me weather be long or short story! Keep them coming, Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great storyline and well told. The ‘fast-forward’ elements of the story challenge the reader to fill in the blanks. That is a refreshing style on Literotica, where so many of the stories go into excessive detail. A sequel could be interesting, but not necessary. Sometimes it is best to challenge the readers to come up with their own ending. Well done.

Caldwel2Caldwel26 months ago

Well done indeed! Despite your intent, this cries out for more chapters. I’m really hoping that James and Elaine’s relationship evolves and especially that James ends up as the success of his birth family instead of their perceived failure. You can I am sure think of a dozen or more interesting ways to take these characters.

Xabrian39Xabrian396 months ago

As always, stupendous work. One of my favorite authors on this site.

WoodencavWoodencav6 months ago

I really liked this storey, so well written, I can imagine some more chapter’s though. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

OvercriticalOvercritical6 months ago

This was a weird one to be sure. I'm not sure what I think of it, but I found out after I finished it that I really didn't like any of the people in the entire cast. If someone asked me if I would recommend their reading it I would emphatically say NO. Don't waste your time. 3*

SplitGeode66SplitGeode666 months ago

And outstanding story! Thank you for sharing! 5 stars.

jwswinglejwswingle6 months ago

I'm with what Caldwell2 said. Yes, logistic and social issues need resolving. If you can edit, there are some delicious add ins like him removing her bra(totally skipped) and hint at a leg/foot fetish and discuss removing hose or socks. But I, too, want to see his confidence grow, his success with investing lead to a bigger career; and so much more. He can be her life partner, and he can learn to be a switch with her when she feels truly confident in him. They can draft her new-replacing him due to his promotion-exec assistant into their life as a new plaything for both. Can't wait tto see how his folks and siblings handle him being the real winner in the family. SO MUCH MORE that can happen between these 2 characters as they grow as people.

bigbob2406bigbob24066 months ago

Great to see you back.Loved the story.Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Dom lawyer gets her claws into the meek youngest heir to the family business. The old lady will have her out on her ass the next day! Will the puppy dog follow her out the door or will he obey when his Mama gives him the sit command? 5 stars for your writing craft even if I dislike the story's chatacters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I rate this as a most interesting read as it explores a relationship with two very different people, people who might be labelled 'misfits'.

Over-critical is an excellent critical and I understand his comment.

However, As an editor (both for published books and anonymously for several authors at this site I also understand an author's need to explore new ideas and write about various personality types. It was handled very well.

At the beginning the author stated "There will be no sequel for this one."

Accepted but with disappointment. For various reasons I hope someone will receive permission and write a sequel in Romance. The development of their love and the merging of their skills could make for an even greater Romance story.

The Hoary Cleric from Down Under

OldbushyOldbushy6 months ago

I am eager to see the workplace reaction from the CEO down

inka2222inka22226 months ago

Absolutely amazing story! It's such a rarity to see a good story where you like both characters. Even more of a rarity to see a FemDom story with a Domme who's not a cruel bitch (as a Dom myself, I have nothing but contempt for a dominant of any sex who's needlessly cruel). Wish I could give this 10 stars. Thank you author!

inka2222inka22226 months ago

@thebard - you realize that at least 70% of people are somewhere more or less on D/s spectrum, whether they realize it explicitly or not, right? You have a full right to be creeped out by it, but you should realize it's far more common than you expect/suspect. There's a reason the shitty pseudo-BDSM "50 shades of garbage" sold as many copies as it did; and it wasn't for its sterling literary quality :)

inka2222inka22226 months ago

My main unanswered question about the story is, how will the main character support herself when the CEO has to fire her for violating a (most likely in place) policy about dating a direct subordinate? I still like the story, but that seemed to be a big unresolved risk.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, maybe one more chapter to round the story of. Please continue the Shepherd saga it's the best of all your stories.

tinfoilhattinfoilhat6 months ago

How long will Elaine remain house counsel?

ArkSoutherngentArkSoutherngent6 months ago

Great Story would like to see another chapter..!!!!!

jkthekatjkthekat6 months ago

Just what I needed today! Great story!

Magic_CapMagic_Cap6 months ago

"The hoarse cleric from Down Under" is right : as readers we have to accept the author's decision that there will be no sequel - but we don't have to like it ! Above all, I agree with him when he writes : "The development of their love and the merging of their skills could make for an even greater Romance story."

The obvious problem with company law could also have been clarified on this occasion.

So it remains - unfortunately! - a high-class plot with great potential that was obviously not fully exploited. A real pity !

Therefore only 3/5 stars from me.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew6 months ago

I generally avoid d/s stories as the genre doesn't really appeal to me, but I have read enough other stories from this author that I thought I would give it a go. I am still not a convert, but I did read it in its entirety because it was so well written. 5 stars for you, BurntRedstone!

No6_ThePrisonerNo6_ThePrisoner6 months ago

Nice to see the Tina and Ben relationship of Sub / Dom flipped. Nice story and agree no follow-up needed although the CEO fury would have been fun when she realized that her baby boy is no longer answering to her

Nasty56Nasty566 months ago

Can’t believe you’ll let the story die! A part 2 would be so interesting wrt the mother and family BS.

GimliOakensGimliOakens6 months ago

Really nice. Shows truly what submission is, submission is never taken, it is given.

alsithalsith6 months ago

A pleasant sweet story. Feels like a slight departure from your regular style, but all the elements are there.

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHell6 months ago

Cute story. Very "Lit" like. Stylistically the flow reminds me of earlier BurntRedstone stories when life was less over-the-top. Thoroughly enjoyable. I hope the author does more of the same feel, but not a sequel. If that makes sense. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awesome as usual the iPod version won’t let me vote on your stories but omg they are all 5 stars , I am eagerly awaiting the next installment of the shepherds crook as I am on tenderhooks now that Ed and the ladies are linked to the story which was a masterful piece of writing I wish I could leave a name etc but I can’t join

Hugo999Hugo9996 months ago

Really enjoyed this and would ask that there is a series to follow.

Refreshing to have female dom and characters without the fantasy characters being over endowed and double G breasts on petite bodies

BigPopsHBBigPopsHB6 months ago

I have been too long away from your great stories; thank you for this gem.

mithanialmithanial6 months ago

I could see a continuation wifth Elaine leading James to show his worth to his family. But if was a good cute story that ended well. Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Short, sweet, and authentic!

olddave51olddave515 months ago

I'd love to see a part 2 the see his rise to his own glory

and maybe kick his brother's ass LOL

KenfromIndyKenfromIndy5 months ago

I agree with several below for possible additions! It is not really necessary since the main focus of the title was achieved for both James and Elaine. In my thoughts it will be for his mom as well once she gets over her surprise and possible anger!? All very well written and creative characters with a good storyline and dialogue.

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

1. Is Elaine going to end up dominating the poor boy ther rest of his life?

2. No one who reaches an executive level in a large company is dumb enough to call someone he had just assaulted a “baby” in front of the company lawyer.

3. It;s the 21st century. Might someone who still thinks he is doing women a favor by calling them Mzzzz be defined as a misogynist?

Love Burnt but this one had some issues with me. No rating because I don’t think my personal issues should reflec t badly on the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The title is a promise! The author fully delivered.

I have come to greatly appreciate this author.

Plot (nicely unconventional), characters (real people, not perfect, but very loveable)

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The rapidity of this is a bit too much.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well done as usual. I like the way you blend the different characters into your stories and the way you bring out the emotions. Well written, with one noticeable error on page 4. James didn't remove her bra but it was gone in the bedroom as he played with her breasts. Do you purposely put little mistakes into your stories to see if anyone notices? Anony Mous

Big_Tim99Big_Tim994 months ago

I think that he might become a little more forceful as long as he is with her. He never had anything he cared much about until he met her. I think he would take a bullet for her with a smile, or attack anyone who attacked her.

DadieODadieO4 months ago

Where is the ending?????

vitochivitochi4 months ago

Wonderful. Pretty much ever time I’ve seen a female dominant character, they always have no respect or care for their male sub. You’ve shown us a female dom who is protective, capable, compassionate, loving and also vulnerable with a need for a mate. Apart they are disliked by others and easily pitied. Together they are complete and bring out the best in each other.

So glad to see this relationship demonstrated without humiliation, disrespect or sadistic treatment. I never could identify with those characters or why the subs would endure it. This story finds a very nice balance and both roles are appealing because they are treated with respect, loved and cared for by their mate. Thanks again. 😁

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

That’s a really good story, full of descriptions and character build ups, the plot was just that bit different and made it seem new.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Amazing tale of two opposites finding each other.

Synergistic or symbiotic? Soul mates? They still fit well together and they are happy and fufilled.

spectrescreenspectrescreen2 months ago

One for my list of the unique, I never read stories with female dom, well because they are always cruel and humiliating. Nice to read a story where a female dom who is protective of her sub and respective also.

Nothing against other story writers but, Dominant means that 'dominant' not cruel or humiliating, just dominant like this story character.

Ranger001Ranger0012 months ago

DadieO, this is the BEGINNING!

The ending? Somewhere off in the future...

BR- this takes Dom/Sub to a level 'way above Lit's normal fare! Thanks.

xtrail65xtrail65about 2 months ago

Great story, pity it’s a one off. I can imagine great things for these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A very nice story! So pleasant to read. Thank you. 5 stars

rbloch66rbloch66about 24 hours ago

This story touches me deeper than most. You have created two amazing characters that possess absolutely no pretense… that is extremely refreshing. While they exhibit a definite D/s style of interaction, it is more than clear to me that she is treating him as an equal. Some people thrive in an environment where they can serve. It can be very gratifying when appreciation is shown. James will clearly thrive in her company and she will be fierce in standing up for him. It was good to see him stand up to his mother. While not submissive behaviour, it nicely illustrated the reverence and respect he held for his boss. Very well written!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...

SIMILAR Stories