All Comments on 'Finally Did It...'

by kilosierra80

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Totally Hot

I came just reading it

LongTongue42LongTongue42about 13 years ago
That was a nice start.

Now that you know that you really enjoy it do it again but find someone who'll be there for you when ever you want to suck him off. The best cock-sucker I ever had was my best friend Walt. I was just 14 the first time he sucked me off but he sucked me off hundreds of times after that until I was 21. I LOVED him sucking me off but he LOVED doing it even more,he would keep sucking after I came the 1st time until he got me hard again and I would cum in his mouth the 2nd time. I think if I hadn't stopped him he would have sucked me until I came the 3rd time too. I taught my wife how to suck cock the way Walt sucked, she's a good cock sucker but Walt was better. She sucks me off because she loves me while Walt sucked me off because he love 'it'. Find a special someone and suck him dry often,you'll both love it. Maybe he'll enjoy sucking you off too. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wish I had the nerve to try

man I loved your story, I want to try id so bad I can almost taste it

tturtle50tturtle50about 13 years ago
great story!!

Still have hopes of something like this for my life.. Thanks for posting!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

Wonder if its true

MenssanaMenssanaabout 13 years ago
I bet you're glad you sent that email

It's good to have taken that step and committed to it, whether sending the email in the first place, replying, or grasping his cock when it was in front of you. Each one of those would give you a buzz. The same kind of thing happened to me when I blurted out to my gay friend that I had thought about him sexually. We've now been sucking each others cock for over 10 years now and I put my own true story on the website here too. I hope you get to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
amazing

amazing how many men have that need and desire,problem is where do you find a like minded safe sane trust worthy person is the problem? you don't want to get arrested, black mailed or worse.thought about it for many many years and now too late.keep writing, is interesting. those classifieds seem way to risky. looking for answers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I sucked my first dick a couple weeks ago after fantasizing about it for years! I think I will do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My first time

My first time sucking a guys dick I was with two guys. It started with one blowing me and the other guy eating my ass which was great but I was nervous as hell because I was going to have to suck one of these guys and maybe even fuck one but I had been fantasizing about this for years and this was my chance and I decided I was going to make at least one of them happy before I left.

After this start bob said lets get on the bed and told me to lay down on my side so he could suck my dick some more. As I got where he wanted me he resumed giving me a great blow job and john got up on the bed and crawled towards me with his big 7" cock headed for my mouth. I told him I didn't think I could suck the whole thing as it was so big but I would try.

As I started sucking on this big cock I fell in love with the feeling of it in my mouth and I suprised my self by moaning like I had never done before with any woman. The more I sucked his cock the more I moaned and the deeper his cock went in my mouth and throat, I gaged a lot but determined I was going to suck his whole cock no matter what it took. Now bob wanted to fuck john and we changed positions. john got on his knees on the edge of the bed and told me to get in a 69 so I coild have a close up of him getting fucked. I was in heaven now, john was getting his ass fucked an I watching bobs cock slide in and out while bob's balls are smacking my head, at the same time john is fucking my throat and sucking my dick. I had tears comming out of my eyes as john opened up my throat but I loved it so much I did not care onr bit. This went on for about ten minutes unil bob started talking about his being ready to cum.No we did not all cum at the same time but we were pretty close and I swallowed my first load .

bob was kind of jealous for a gay guy so we never got together again but john and I had many meetings, all he had to do was call me and tell ,e his cock needed to be sucke and I would be at his house in minutes on my knees sucking his cock and swallowing his load.

I wasn't getting enough cock so I met an older guy that liked to have his cock sucked quite often so I became jon and ed's cum slut for a couple of years. I have sucked aroung 50 cock's now and love the 7" cocks fucking my throat and I not known for turning any cocks down that need to be sucked so all you guys that think you want to try it my advice is to get out and start sucking every cock you can. I started at 49 and in 10 years I only have around 50 and I can't get enough, get them while you can!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it!

I have thought about how good it will feel when I get to suck My first cock I have fantesized about having a dick in My mouth and in Me ass for years but have never had the nerve to fulfill it yet but soon I hope!

thaxs again

Mike

ntex500@sbcglobal,net

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lucky

Great story. Got my dick rock hard. I have wanted to do just this for so long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
applause

it hit home , I also am divorcing and have dreamed of my first bi experience , jerking off to gay porn , only way I get hard now watching gay mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yeah, way to take the leap

I'm divorced too, and since being divorced have revived my interest in cock. I love sucking a sexy cock, the thought of being in between legs and having a cock in my mouth is hot. I enjoy gay porn and erotic gay stories too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Can relate

Waited until 32 before taking first cock. Fantastic experience and always want more now. Had first cock between my thighs shortly after and the sensation was unbelievable.

KwhyKwhyover 7 years ago
Choices

I've got the chance right now to do it too. I have a gay friend and all I have to do is say the word. Can't believe I waited this long. I'm going for it.

jackbirdjackbirdover 6 years ago
I was born to suck cock.

I was a teen my first time back in 1972. I love being a cocksucker. Love the feel of a hard throbbing cock sliding between my lips and on my tongue. I stopped sucking for a number of years for 2 reasons, 1 HIV 2 got stupit and got married. About 6 years ago started up again I now see 2 different married guys that I am on call cock sucker. They will text me asking for my services and I am more than willing.

DNow51DNow51over 4 years ago
Yes Please!

I’d love to do that with you.

Two like-minded guys, naked in a hotel room, on a big bed - hmmm...

RubberDickieRubberDickieover 4 years ago

Like Jackbird's comment, I started young. Sucked my first cock when I was just 16. The first time I sucked him (he was older in his late 30s) it was awkward. I didn't know what to expect or how to react when he came. It took me a couple of more tries to get where I could swallow his cock as well as his entire load. After that, I knew I liked it and wanted more and more. I've sucked so many dicks, I've completely lost count. But I never get tired of how good it feels to have a hard dick down my throat or in my ass. Good story. I did the CL thing for years and had many exciting encounters.

Marshall52Marshall52about 2 years ago

I used to travel a lot and always wanted such a first time meeting but never did. I still think about it now, but its much harder to find someone for a 1st time. Enjoyed your story and would appreciate any helpful hints on how to find my FIRST.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the story, it was believable and hot. I have only sucked cock a couple times in my life and one of those times I paid a guy to let me blow him. After he came in my mouth we talked awhile and he let me blow him again for free. I would like to find someone to suck and after that someone to fuck me. I always want them to ask me, instead of me asking them. Sooner or later I guess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous