Finding an OF Girl in the Mall

Story Info
What happens when you see your favorite OF girl in the mall?
8.5k words
4.25
3.7k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valorie decided to travel down to Virginia to hit Potomac Mills mall for the day and just happened to bring Lucy with her. As she wandered through the stores and enjoyed some of the glances from both men and women around her, she was deeply engrossed at looking through the aisles at BAM! Bouncing between cookbooks to see if there were any more recipes that she could broaden her skills with she also hopped over to the "erotic" section, looking at some of the bondage and binding books, little things that excited her and she still wanted to explore.

She knew as she stood there bent over in one of her favorite dresses that she might be exposing the stocking tops and even the thong beneath her outfit. Valorie's exhibitionist streak was definitely being allowed out this day as she felt Lucy squeeze behind her and run a hand over the top band of her white stockings. "There is a bearded gentleman with eyes all over you at the end of the aisle just in case you haven't noticed yet," her friend whispered in her ear, catching her earlobe with her lips and turning up the heat a little bit.

Valorie wasn't too worried about being recognized from fans of her website, only a small handful had seen her full facial reveals and none of those had ever made anything other than very nice comments about her beauty. Her almost cartoonish real body measurements tended to stand out no matter what she wore and she had learned to embrace it as she had joined adulthood. She turned and looked down the aisle and smiled at the man. Her heart skipped a little beat as he started walking towards Lucy and herself.

The man stopped just next to them and turned to grab a book off the shelf, grabbing a book he pulled it out and handed it to her, "The Ties that Bind, the Spanks that Delight!". "I think this is what you and Lucy are looking for, Valorie." Valorie turned a deep shade of red and she knew it, this was just what she was looking for when she opened the book and admired the pages, pictures and instructions as well as a few stories to go with each selection. She glanced back up at the man a bit shocked that he knew both her and Lucy's names.

She gave a little squeak, not sure whether to be scared, excited, turned on or whether to just turn and run at the moment. She looked him over, he was average height, but a shaved head, earrings, hazel eyes, with a salt and pepper beard, what looked like an athletic build, yet a hint of dad bod beneath, and several tattoos on his arms below his sleeves. The arm closest to her caught her attention with a quote from "Invictus", it immediately sent a shiver down her body, "I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul." His eyes seemed to captivate her and draw her in. She wanted to say something but couldn't find words, and Lucy was not helping either, she was nervously shuffling behind Valorie, having those same nervous thoughts.

"Ladies, no need to worry," he said in a hushed controlled tone, "First, little miss Valorie, I'd know you anywhere. This happens to be one of your favorite little dresses you wear about once every few months on your daily outfit reveals on your website, that combined with the way your hair curls, the smile on your face, your um, obvious endowments, as well as your soft honey voice that I overheard when you two were over in the cooking section, kind of gives you away."

Valorie giggled, nerves running amuck, she didn't feel any level of threat and if she admitted it to herself, this turned her on even more, being recognized, and something about this guy just screamed dominant and sexy. She felt herself blush even deeper shades of red and for a brief moment wished she may have worn a bra today as her nipples were rock hard and definitely standing out for attention. "That's some great eye for details sir," she said, not knowing his name and yet feeling the need to address him with the utmost respect, "I appreciate the book suggestion." She cast her eyes downward and then glanced up from under her lashes, not believing for a moment that she was feeling her panties dampen and that she was feeling naturally inclined to not be her normal bouncy self.

"Well, I must admit, seeing you in person a few things come to mind," he confirmed, "First you are both absolutely beautiful, Valorie, your face actually matches the or supersedes that, pardon my very forward language, but that just ridiculously sexy little body of yours. You're going to be an amazing addition to the field of nursing, although I fear you may raise some heart rates every time you are near a patient. I'd love to buy you the book as a gift and go and get something to eat and drink for lunch if you ladies are interested, and then we'll see how the day progresses. Take a moment to discuss it, I'll be over there," he pointed to the area, "looking at pop figures, I'm a bit of a big kid and find some fun in collecting."

Valorie looked at Lucy and bit her lip and kind of bounced from foot to foot, "I mean it's not the smartest idea in the world but he's not asking us to go somewhere private, he asked us both to go and he's not asking one of us to be alone, and he just looks so..."

"Yummy, is the word you're looking for," Lucy giggled, finishing the sentence for Valorie, "I say we go and maybe see what today brings, we're both single, there's no harm."

Valorie realized that she was usually the most impulsive of the two of them and that Lucy usually reigned some of her more exploratory ideas in if they seemed like it was a bad idea. She didn't think either of them would be able to explain exactly what the allure of this gentleman was but there was something that was just drawing them both in. She wanted to go with that feeling and see just what was in store. Obviously, Lucy was feeling the same way and that excited her even more.

They walked over to where the man was and watched from the side for a moment as he gleefully picked out a couple pop figures. She thought it was cute that someone that appeared to be in control and domineering also had a big kid side to him, this was even more intriguing as she and Lucy giggled and walked up to him. The man turned and raised a brow, "Something funny ladies?"

"It's just cute that there's a softer side to someone that looks a little hardened." Valorie offered nervously, "we'd very much like to go with you to get something to eat and drink, and keep our options open after that for today."

The man reached over and gently took the book out of Valorie's hand as well as the cookbook she had picked out. He then headed to the register not letting them see the figures he had picked out. He quickly purchased them and then led the ladies out of the store and down the mall to and outside around the corner to Bahama Breeze.

"A little Caribbean food and a few drinks ladies, with some conversation would be nice and relaxing for us all." He asked for a booth from the hostess and was seated in the rear corner of the restaurant, it was still early and there weren't many people there yet.

He ordered a few apps for the table and himself and told both Valorie and Lucy to get whatever they wanted, after he ordered a drink. Then the conversation started, "So let's not beat around the bush, I truly enjoy your content, all of it of course, but while it was the amazing chest that you present that caught my eye, it was your playful nature, your kindness and overall randomness that kept me month after month retaining subscriptions," he filled them in. "Plus, the added bonus of Lucy from time to time enhances your content, and I will add that I love the few times I've seen you play with the male that you claim is just a friend that has a few benefits. By the way, my name is Chad, Sir, or whatever else you wish to call me today." With that last bit he winked at the two attractive ladies sitting across from him.

"Thank you, Sir," Valorie offered, "I'm still surprised you recognized me; you obviously know I'm not from the area, we just decided to come down and explore today. So, what prompted you to come talk to us?"

"Well, let me be 100% honest, you're submissive, sexy, I was shocked to see you in person, and what's the worst thing that could happen? You walk away thinking some weird guy saw you and talked to you, but that also brings me to the next part: what's the best that could happen? That scenario is quite different, let me be up front first and not waste any time."

Chad pulled out his phone and turned it around to show both women his phone, it said "wife" on the caller id as the phone was dialing. "Hey baby," he said as the person on the other side of the phone answered, "I'm going to put you on speaker really quick, I want to share something fun that is currently going on."

Placing his phone on speaker as they were in the back of the dining establishment with no one near them, and turning his phone down so it was only their table that would hear the conversation he spoke again, "Alright you're on speaker, please say who you are to me first."

"Um, I'm your wife of 24 years," the female voice stated.

"Alright, that out of the way, I ran into our favorite little busty OF submissive at the mall today as I was Christmas shopping, and we are currently at lunch with her roommate. Now that said, if they would consent this afternoon to anything further, would you be fine with whatever happens?"

Both ladies gasped as he asked the question, Valorie, nervous now but turned on and excited. He was very presumptuous, but confident and not hiding any information, that in itself, him not being some cheating sneak, although that may have turned her on too, to cause some man to feel the need to risk to cheat with her, no...no... she thought, focus, she reached over and squeezed Lucy's thigh.

"First," the lady on the other end started, "Hello Valorie and I believe it's Lucy, so the salt and pepper man across from you captivated your little imaginations and now he's dangling an afternoon of fun in front of you I'm guessing. Well, he's never cheated on me, and he's never made this call before so you are very rare jewels and I'm impressed. You have my permission, should you choose, with one stipulation, any pictures or videos must be sent to his profile on OF this afternoon, before you leave his company, because I want to see it tonight as soon as I get home. Do you have any questions?"

Valorie took a deep breath, "Anything goes Ma'am?" she asked nervously.

"Oh, Valorie, I'd know that honey sweet voice anywhere, yes, my dear, and after being with him for this long, I can tell you he's devious, dominant, and very skilled, so you are in for an afternoon of pleasure. I'm a bit jealous, but only in the way that turns you on completely. Just make sure you leave a little in his tank for me."

Chad picked up his phone, "Thank you baby, and I'll get a few pictures with them even if nothing happens today, Master will have a good story for you tonight either way, if they consent, you'll get the real story, if not I'll provide you with a hot little fantasy tonight. The waiter is coming so I've got to go, try to make it through the entire workday before you leave work and go home."

Valorie looked up as the waiter came and delivered their apps and drinks, thanking him she then faced the handsome man across from them. "That was extremely bold, Sir! But I have to tell you, while highly unusual, that was hot, and you just let us both know what today could hold, as well as that you could be trusted."

She leaned over and whispered something to Lucy who giggled and nodded an affirmative to whatever was said to her. Valorie stood up and swung around the table and sat down next to Chad. She turned slightly to face him, aware that her skirt rode up and flashed the tops of her stockings and a hint of her panties, "I haven't made up my mind yet, but let's see how lunch goes, but call me interested." She took his hand in hers and placed it on the top of her stocking and shivered as his warm flesh touched hers.

Chad smiled down at her, "Alright, a few things I'll tell you, I'm 46, have one daughter who's your age and one who is two years older, a son who is a sophomore in high school. Prior military, worked in special operations, and have worked with kids for many many years. I own my own company teaching first aid and CPR now and I run an adult soccer league in the area as well as play or ref six games a week. She was right, I'm very dominant, and, he leaned over and whispered into Valorie's ear, "I know exactly what you like that you've shared, I have an abnormal oral fixation, both giving and receiving, and my wife thinks they should make Viagra out of my blood, she thinks the energizer bunny is my spirit animal."

The girls both laughed at the last part that he shared a little louder and smiled at each other, they were both feeling antsy and eager, by shy to take a next step, fucking a stranger was on each of their bucket lists but not one they figured was a reality, at least not until today. Valorie had already figured out that this was 99% going to happen but she wasn't going to concede that easily, not yet at least.

"So, sir," she said, glancing up at him, "Do you want us both at the same time, one on one, a mix, or what did you have in mind?"

Chad chuckled and took a long drink of his whiskey before responding, "To begin, I want to focus on you Valorie, I would like Lucy's help with that as she obviously knows your body well. I'd like to have you both play with each other, but I want it to be a shared experience we all enjoy. Lucy may take some pictures and video for your site as we play, per the wife and should you want to share any content. I really want to show you a few things that you haven't fully experienced but you've shared that you're interested in."

Valorie gasped as Chad slid his hand up, and ran his thumb up over her clit underneath her panties just out of the line of sight beneath the table. She was soaked already and his boldness excited her even more, she reached over and squeezed his thigh, and ran her hand up, she could feel the muscles under his pants, and she hesitated before she felt his hand that wasn't on her clit, capture her own and run it over the bulge.

"Oh, my sir," she whimpered, biting her lip. He felt just as big or bigger than her friend with benefits and that thought made her tummy flip flop.

"Let's eat and talk some more my little pets before we decide on anything."

Chad completely changed the subject and asked Lucy what she was going to school for and where she was from originally. They discussed soccer, the world cup, football, Valorie's paintings, what made her want to start doing OF and whatever else came to mind. Both ladies were so much at ease with the man that when lunch and drinks had been consumed, it wasn't a question of if this was going to happen, it was when and where. They got up and went to the bathroom together, excusing themselves for just a few moments of girl time.

"Oh my god Lucy, do we do this?" Valorie asked.

"Valorie, you silly slut, of course we are going to do this. I know you are just as wet and anticipating this as I am and let's face it, we both know he really wants you the most, but he's genuine and including me. I know just listening to him, it's in part so you feel safe, part so he can have us both, which I don't think will be his first threesome, and lastly that call to his wife scared and turned me on so fucking bad."

"So it's settled, we are going to go back out there and agree to whatever he wants to do this afternoon?"

"Damn right Vee!"

The girls walked back out and Valorie slid in next to him once more, looking around she could see no one was paying attention, she reached over slipped her hand beneath the waistband of his adidas pants and stroked his cock twice, she leaned over and ran her tongue over the helmet of his cock twice before slurping the precum beading there and then removed her hand and sat up looking at him demurely.

"I gather, that's your way of saying you two ladies have decided to be with me this afternoon for whatever we can do? Also let's decide now what's hard limits and a safeword before we ever go beyond this table."

They quickly agreed on all things and this took no longer than about 15 minutes, Valorie and Lucy both couldn't really think of anything they wouldn't let him do so far beyond the normal, and that was about it. They were both submissive and excited at the thought of an older man with experience playing with them. Their safeword decided upon was gargoyle, figuring there was no way that would work into sexy talk today.

Chad paid the bill and led them back through the mall, stopping at Spencer's and taking them directly to the back of the store. "Let's pick out a few toys and items for today to enhance the experience. I want you to pick out a paddle, a whip, we'll look at the rope or tie down straps, a couple dildos and vibrators and some clamps." The girls looked at all the items and then picked out the things they liked the most. They also grabbed some lube and handcuffs just to be safe.

Walking out of the store, the girls held hands while Chad carried the bags. I'll walk you to your car and then have you drop me off at my truck and you can follow me to the hotel right up the road. While you were in the bathroom, I already booked a suite for today, you are more than welcome to stay after I leave so you don't have to drive home until tomorrow."

The girls drove him to his truck and then waited as he pulled out and started to follow after him. "Omg Lucy," Valorie started, "I can't believe we are about to do this, are you sure this is a good idea? You usually talk me out of the crazy shit I come up with."

"Valorie, he said we could leave at anytime if we don't want to stay, it's a public hotel room, he isn't forcing or blackmailing us to go do this, he's a hot older guy, and I want to do this, it might be crazy, but it's also crazy sexy to imagine doing and going through with it."

"Ok, let's go!" Valorie replied as they pulled into the hotel and parked.

The girls walked in with him as he held onto the big Adidas bag, he said it was easier and more discreet than carrying in the bags from Spencer's and allowed him to add a bottle of tequila and some water that were already in his truck. The girls had asked about the tequila and he told them he had just finished his season the night before and it was an early Christmas gift from one of the teams at the end of the season.

Getting in the elevator and pushing the button for the top floor, don't get me wrong it wasn't a fancy hotel, but it was nice and clean, and suites were on the top floor. He wasn't trying to impress the girls, he just didn't want a normal small room, he wanted some space to play and not have ears right on top of them like might be in a regular room, he expected some squealing and moans to be heard this afternoon, and only having a floor below than above would be nice.

"Kiss," he said in a husky voice to the girls, who didn't hesitate to lean in and softly share a kiss. Those plump lips meshing together, seeing peeks of tongue and noticing that the girls let their hands roam each other was turning him on. He stepped closer for a moment and ran his hands over both of them and then leaned in to kiss them each.

Both girls gave a quick start, having not noticed the big metal ring in his tongue, thinking and imagining what that might feel like elsewhere. Valorie caught the ring with her teeth before his tongue was all the way out of her mouth and ran her tongue over it and shivered. The elevator stopped at the top floor and they walked out together. Chad led them down the hallway to the room at the end and opened the door for them to go inside. He grabbed a bucket from inside the door on the table and told them he'd be right back, to get comfy.