Finding an OF Girl in the Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lucy, while I whip this sexy little slut, I want you teasing her, when I'm behind her I want your tongue or fingers on her clit, and pulling the little chain on the clamps, when I'm in front of her I want you to fuck her from behind with the dildo, and kissing her neck."

Chad picked up the whip and started from behind with Valorie, he slowly ran the pleather whip down her body, letting the strands lick and tickle her flesh, before he gave her the warning that the first strike was coming. It wasn't as good as a real leather whip, yet it was better than one of those little rubber ones. He snapped it a few times against her ass, letting the sting sink in. Valorie was moaning with each strike as Lucy licked her clit and teased her front. Chad spun her around and looked into her eyes. He sat the whip down for a moment, "Now sweetie, have you ever had your pussy spanked or whipped?" he inquired.

"No si, sir..." She stuttered nervously. Excited at the possibility but scared of the sting. I will used my hand first and then move up to the whip if you'd like to continue, at any time you can speak your word and we'll stop and move on to a different type of fun if it's too intense for you. Valorie smiled, "Thank you Chad Sir."

He spread her legs a little wider and told her to leave them open like that, he then instructed Lucy to insert the dildo and begin the teasing again. He stood in front of Valorie and told her softly to count, then he swatted between her legs, his palm slapping against her swollen clit his fingers catching her wetness. He gave her 4 more good swats and then stood back as she counted out the last one. Picking up the whip he lightly snapped the straps against her thigh and then moved up higher and more center. The first time the straps on the whip kissed her clit she whimpered and moaned loudly. She knew she wouldn't last much longer and he knew it as well.

He stopped and walked around behind her, nudging Lucy out of the way, he stood there for a moment taking in her beauty and then knelt down, running his lips up the backs of her thighs, teasing and kissing each buttock, hands following the same path of his lips. Moving up he kissed straight up her back, sweeping her hair to the side and lavishing kisses on her neck. "You've been such a good girl Valorie, I'm proud of you."

He spun her around and kissed her lips and down her neck, he released the clamps on her nipples, hearing her moan, watching her shiver as the pressure rushed back into her nipples, engorging them even more he flicked his tongue over them and gave a soft suck to each, then kissing down her belly he spread her lips and fluttered his tongue over the swollen nub there.

He reached up and lifted her hands free, untying them quickly before carrying her to the bed and lying her down. "Would you like face to face first, or would you just like to be prone boned Valorie, you've earned a choice."

Valorie thought for a moment, "Prone bone me daddy," she giggled, flipping over, pulling a pillow under her hips and spreading her legs. Lucy, not to be left out grabbed the phones and started videotaping with one while setting the other to take pictures every three seconds on a timer. Chad slid over Valorie and watched as Lucy took a few pictures and zoomed in on his cock resting against the girls up turned writhing ass.

He moved to center and pressed his cock just inside her wet pussy, feeling even just the muscles right there clamping down on him, he knew she was fighting an amazing orgasm already, grabbing her hips he thrust all the way in that he could, not making all the way in despite her wetness due to the tightness inside her. He slowly worked in and out until he could go a little deeper and then began pounding deep inside her fast and hard. Reaching around he took her hand in his and pulled it up to her throat. "Help me squeeze just the right amount babydoll," he whispered as he fucked her fast and hard. Valorie's whimpers and moans exploded in the room as she screamed out, she was cumming hard.

Chad continued to thrust inside her and fuck her pussy with all he had, he knew he wouldn't last long, her youthful exuberance and the afternoon had excited him so much that it was all he could do to restrain long enough for her to come back down as he slowed his thrusts before he gave it everything he had again, forcing her to cum again and this time when she clenched inside and squeezed his cock, he came, erupting inside her.

Moments later he rolled over on his back and pulled her to his chest on one side, motioned for Lucy to join the other. "Now we have a few more hours left, there's two sexy asses to fuck and a jacuzzi in the bathroom for us to enjoy."

Both young ladies curled into him for a moment, each one with a hand on his cock, which had yet to deflate, and smiled over his chest at one another. "I guess we know where we're going from now on if someone' available on our days off Lucy."