All Comments on 'Finding Comfort in Her Son's Arms Ch. 03'

by hasnoalias

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have loved it if my mom would have been that night for my hard cock!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve enjoyed your story so far. I hope you will continue the story so we can find out what happens to this mom and son.

1thaiguy1thaiguyover 1 year ago

I think son needs to take mom shopping for new clothes for the new sexy lady. Lingerie and clothes for everyday. Stuff to make her feel sexy when she goes out as well as lingerie to wear at home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, but it no real ending - yet!?

It also went straight into the sex, he woke up with her riding him - could have been a more sensual build up to that, she is supposed to be shy and somewhat inexperienced - would have been good for him to romance her a bit. Many repetitions of the same coupling over and over - a bit more variety, not so much quantity needed.

But a great story nonetheless

rodryder44rodryder44about 1 year ago

Mom’s getting a good cardio workout

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dayyum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story but mom and son having so many orgasms is a little unreal still you should have continued with more and maybe mom gets pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OI8U2OI8U28 months ago

Mom and son have become perfect fuck buddies.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved the story but all the orgasms is a little far fetched, maybe with all the cum he has put in her makes her pregnant you need to continue 5 stars

bumblegrumbumblegrum4 months ago

Excellent story, well told. This is a fantasy, and therefore we need to suspend disbelief over things such as the frequency and intensity of orgasms. One thing I initially found a little confusing was the frequent change of POV. Nevertheless, it did work, and we got a good insight into the feelings of both characters. Very many thanks for a good story; well worth all five stars, more if they were available.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous