Finding Comfort in Her Son's Arms Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, I quickly latched my lips around her clit and began sucking and flicking my tongue over her sensitive nub. Mom went rigid again at the shock to her system and the overwhelming pleasure I was giving her. She cried out pleadingly, "Oh, no!"

I refused to stop now. I gripped her thighs tightly and continued my assault on her clit as she became undone by the sheer amount of pleasure she was receiving. Mom began panting immediately and seemed to be using all of her strength to stay upright as I sucked her clit mercilessly. She was too far gone to voice any pleas for mercy or taunts of approval. Mom was always the most sensitive and susceptible to a follow-up orgasm right after she came. Knowing that I could endure a forced orgasm if I acted fast and quickly stimulated her, I concentrated on bringing her to new heights of pleasure.

I began moaning around mom's clit sending vibrations through her sensitive nub. Mom clamped her thighs tightly around my head as her whole body tensed. I heard a muffled scream as mom's thighs shook against my head. It felt like mom was having a seizure. I wish I could have seen her face or body, but mom's sudden closing of her thighs around my head covered my eyes and ears. Recognizing mom's signature body language during orgasm, I realized that this orgasm must be powerful.

Mom shook for a few seconds before relaxing and releasing her thighs. She then shakily began climbing off my face and crawling backward until she was nestled against my body. Mom looked exhausted and barely had the strength to cuddle into my arms before she collapsed against me and laid her head on my chest with a satisfied sigh. I gently caressed her body and placed a kiss on the top of her head as she hummed contentedly. Knowing she would be completely drained after so many powerful orgasms, I wrapped my arms around her and held her as she lay against me.

12