All Comments on 'Finding Comfort in Her Son's Arms Ch. 01'

by hasnoalias

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, please write a part2, they now must tell how they feel about each other, he is in love with his mom and she is in love with her son, they now are a couple, mom needs to get pregnant and son will tell her that she is absolutely incredibly beautiful with a baby bump, mom is hot and horny and thet will experience each other forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lots of great detail, but I didn't understand why she did it.

SteveIsWarmSteveIsWarmover 1 year ago

Wow! There is a second chapter, and more. The movement from one brain to the other was surprisingly hot! MORE please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Give Mom a baby bump!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful

They should continue to explore

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

The story is hot but it's so fucking confusing to read! You keep changing the point of view from first person to third person and back. Please consider getting an editor. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story! Bravo. Sequel?

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

Very hot! 5 Stars. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope mother is still fertile ,would love for a part2

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

So little affection from the son was a big turn off for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Found a bit odd switching from first person to almost third person during the sex…a little more consistency would have been a bit smoother read for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sons non feelings for mom are confusing.He loves her but wants to toy with her eemotions during a crisis in her life.Just love her like a real man and everything will fall into place.

Gazza6969Gazza6969about 1 year ago

Give his mother a baby ?

Do you realise the possible issues involved with that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amen to the first-to-third person, back and forth. Very confusing at times. And a little more dialogue would’ve helped too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice story I love how they feel for each other and afraid to admit it keep up the good work 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great imagination...poorly, and cheaply written like most writers on this site. Your mother isn't just another woman to take cheaply.

If your mother gave her unbridled self to you it would be an "Otherworldly" experience that no other could match.

OI8U2OI8U28 months ago

Mom got the good and hard fucking from her son that she needed so much. 5 Stars

rk9882rk98828 months ago

Great story!!! Filled with sex and emotional rollercoaster ride.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very nice story but to many emotions for a real good read 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loving this story the shy mother and the careful son 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Mr Hardcock and his mom look to have a fun future together, if they ever learn to speak to each other about any of their desires instead of just constant wondering. Shame there were too many paragraphs about their insecurities and her lack of sexual experience and her repression. That shit was boring as hell and annoying to read. Also where was the dialogue? Story feels so cold and empty without much dialogue.

I hope this improves in the next parts. Having just read another story by this author, they tend to read very similarly with the same kinds of mistakes and style, so I won't expect too much. I hope the mother ends up with child but it might not be this author's style sadly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous